Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Mel had the suit poorly “tailored” so it would be baggy and loose to show off her weightloss even more? Jessie looked great in the suit, it fit her like a glove and was clearly tailored perfectly. Melanie even wore a clashing coloured belt to show off how she needed to tighten the pants at the waist. Anything to body check I suppose.
Probably sized up if anything? If you look at the side view she’s still bigger than the other two, although Jess is taller and very thin her brother looks a normal weight to me, not on the slender side at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She has serious serious issues.
She obviously knew a photo was about to be taken & had to get the boob out because who comes over to someone and them in the middle of feeding their child to get a photo. Even a sinful bottle ! You'd wait until they are done to get a family photo.(I breastfed by the way so I'm not saying it because I'm jealous of the liquid gold Mel)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She obviously knew a photo was about to be taken & had to get the boob out because who comes over to someone and them in the middle of feeding their child to get a photo. Even a sinful bottle ! You'd wait until they are done top get a family photo.(I breastfed by the way so I'm not saying it because I'm jealous of the liquid gold Mel)
Yes!! Asssss iiiiiffff 🙄 I can see her flagging someone down to take a pic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She obviously knew a photo was about to be taken & had to get the boob out because who comes over to someone and them in the middle of feeding their child to get a photo. Even a sinful bottle ! You'd wait until they are done to get a family photo.(I breastfed by the way so I'm not saying it because I'm jealous of the liquid gold Mel)
Her da was the photographer on the other pics 😐

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her da was the photographer on the other pics 😐
"I'm about to feed Ren, Da, grab the phone there and take a family pic"....so much why 🫣

I also breastfed, yes every form of feeding is normal, but sorry that's....a lot...

Waiting for the cutesy "it was totally candid 😍" comment from hers truely

Reactions: 8
"I'm about to feed Ren, Da, grab the phone there and take a family pic"....so much why 🫣

I also breastfed, yes every form of feeding is normal, but sorry that's....a lot...

Waiting for the cutesy "it was totally candid 😍" comment from hers truely
Hopefully it was only her da swinging round the dance floor, wouldn’t want people put off their cornfed chicken supreme 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something isn’t adding up about the wait on the MRI, my mother was recently referred by her GP for something not too serious and had an appointment in 3 days and the results 2 days later, all free of charge from the public system. If it’s causing this much distress and you make 6 figures you can book a private appointment for about €400 in her local area. Dragging this out for content no one wants to see

Reactions: 7
Something isn’t adding up about the wait on the MRI, my mother was recently referred by her GP for something not too serious and had an appointment in 3 days and the results 2 days later, all free of charge from the public system. If it’s causing this much distress and you make 6 figures you can book a private appointment for about €400 in her local area. Dragging this out for content no one wants to see
The wait is probably her trying to find a doctor who will refer her for anything other than a psychiatric assessment

• Haha
Wow, that's really impressive! Do you mind me asking what county your Mum had her MRI in?

it would annoy the crap out of me if someone was prancing around with their phone out all the time at my wedding, even whipping it out within the shot of what I’d assume is a paid professional trying to do their job. I’d be even more uncomfortable knowing my big day is going to be plastered all across an ‘influencers’ social media with a few hundred k followers. I’d have to fully ban crap like this personally but seems her brother doesn’t mind. 😕

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her weight loss is so extreme, I am not buying it for a second that she hasn’t done something drastic to lose weight. She claims to eat more than Thomas and her Dad. Unless she has worms, or an incredible metabolism, that just doesn’t add up.

I started avoiding UPF and most gluten and refined sugar at about the time she apparently did (as directed by my GP after being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease), and I haven’t lost more than half a kilo. And I power walk 7km daily!

Cooking from scratch doesn’t mean low calorie, it just means wholesome, normal food. It is no reason to very suddenly lose 20kg.

I can’t stand her bullshit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her weight loss is so extreme, I am not buying it for a second that she hasn’t done something drastic to lose weight. She claims to eat more than Thomas and her Dad. Unless she has worms, or an incredible metabolism, that just doesn’t add up.

I started avoiding UPF and most gluten and refined sugar at about the time she apparently did (as directed by my GP after being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease), and I haven’t lost more than half a kilo. And I power walk 7km daily!

Cooking from scratch doesn’t mean low calorie, it just means wholesome, normal food. It is no reason to very suddenly lose 20kg.

I can’t stand her bullshit.
She's said in other comments that she's cut out most carbs. Doesn't eat late at night past 8 I think she said. And said I'm so full from my first meal I can't finish it and keep the left overs. I'm sure she's said other stuff but I can't remember. She also said she doesn't snack when she watching shows and just drinks tea not ignoring her hunger no its just mindddless eating obviously. She's doing every diet tip that exists to cut calories.

Reactions: 6
You’d think the bride would be enjoying her wedding celebrations instead of answering comments on Mels insta lol
Did the boy not go to the wedding? Why only the baby? Maybe he's an introvert like his granny!

Reactions: 2
Looks like the mam didn’t go to Andrew’s wedding either. She probably is a weirdo in fairness. I’d be so upset and disappointed if one of my parents point blank refused to go to my wedding.

Oh of course Mel had to have at least one of her children there despite the request not to. Ren is like 18 months now at this stage, she can go without breast milk for an evening for god sake.

Reactions: 14
Did the boy not go to the wedding? Why only the baby? Maybe he's an introvert like his granny!
There were no kids invited she probably took little Rosalie so she could BF .
---
Looks like the mam didn’t go to Andrew’s wedding either. She probably is a weirdo in fairness. I’d be so upset and disappointed if one of my parents point blank refused to go to my wedding.

Oh of course Mel had to have at least one of her children there despite the request not to. Ren is like 18 months now at this stage, she can go without breast milk for an evening for god sake.
How do you know? I thought they were strategically placing objects in the way to obscure the top table.

Attachments

There were no kids invited she probably took little Rosalie so she could BF .
---

How do you know? I thought they were strategically placing objects in the way to obscure the top table.
Ah yes because she would have starved for the day without the liquid gold. I understand. 🤣

• Haha
Watch Mel become desperate to get pregnant again the second her daughter stops breastfeeding. Her whole identity is being pregnant or breastfeeding so she can act the martyr. Sad.