Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will Jessie be at the wedding??? Her and Mel are clearly in a no talking phase again.
Yes, it’s been noticeable for a while.
---
Wow, did she not have her own mam at her wedding? I thought they had got on last while
No , she said it was her mum’s choice not to attend as she’s a very private introverted person 🤷🏼‍♀️ if she’s at the brothers that will debunk that excuse.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I wonder will Jessie be at the wedding??? Her and Mel are clearly in a no talking phase again.
It will be near impossible to sit her at a table with a member of her family she hasn’t been awful to. They’ll have to stick her in the corner with the band.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've always said it, there must be something very wrong with their mother, to not attend your child's wedding and have little to no relationship with your grandchildren is just crazy to me. Jessica also said she probably won't be at her wedding either . The whole not wanting to be around her ex is bullshit, they are split how many years, surely they could spend one day in the same room, they wouldn't even have to speak to each other. It must be something in the female genes with that family 😂

Reactions: 12
Guess that’s what happened to the kitty’s 🐈
A few days?? I would have been out putting up missing posters and putting it on social media after a few hours. She just does not care about them it’s heartbreaking. Didn’t even bother putting up a photo. Tabby cats are ten a penny. I wonder if the other one is alright too. She hasn’t mentioned them in years

A few days?? I would have been out putting up missing posters and putting it on social media after a few hours. She just does not care about them it’s heartbreaking. Didn’t even bother putting up a photo. Tabby cats are ten a penny. I wonder if the other one is alright too. She hasn’t mentioned them in years
I’m assuming she didn’t even bring them inside while the renovations were being done ? Poor things were probably scared stiff and ran away from the noise, she hasn’t mentioned the other cat at all.

Reactions: 2
1000001028.jpg

Very clearly hiked the neckline of her top to one side to show off the collarbone. But no, of course, the recent weightloss was accidental x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder did she wear her "lady immigrating to new York during the famine " hat to the wedding 😂

• Haha
Of course she’d wear a suit and of course it would be as close to white as possible without just wearing her own wedding dress. She is an absolute nightmare person.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even Fathers Day and the Best WOman has been hijacked 🙄
At least her sister has featured the people the day is supposed to be about!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is it not incredibly rude to post a picture of the bride in her wedding dress before she posts a picture herself? Is that not the done thing?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is it not incredibly rude to post a picture of the bride in her wedding dress before she posts a picture herself? Is that not the done thing?
So tacky and tone deaf, would expect nothing else from her narcissistic carry on. Her sister-in-law is absolutely stunning, no wonder Melanie was doing her best to upstage her with the white stag-party outfit, and positioning herself front and centre of her brother’s drinks this morning. Zero chance you’d outdo her Melanie, she leaves you in the dust. That girl radiates joy and grace, all you give is smug and psychotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Take it the LC is in remission today then 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think Mel had the suit poorly “tailored” so it would be baggy and loose to show off her weightloss even more? Jessie looked great in the suit, it fit her like a glove and was clearly tailored perfectly. Melanie even wore a clashing coloured belt to show off how she needed to tighten the pants at the waist. Anything to body check I suppose.