Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she'll end up with a functional neurological disorder diagnosis (i.e. conversion disorder i.e. psychosomatic illness)
Even if she gets the all clear from her MRI she’ll drive herself insane with more unexplained symptoms.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she'll end up with a functional neurological disorder diagnosis (i.e. conversion disorder i.e. psychosomatic illness)
Completely agree. It’s clear the “food intolerances” she says she has, yet they mysterious disappear (or reappear whenever she’s in need of content) are all in her head.

She said in her video that although she has had orthorexia in the past, she know that’s not what’s going on now. But how does she know this? Because she says she hates food rules, yet she is creating rules around food, she just deludes herself that they aren’t rules because she’s calling them guidelines instead of rules!

All the chemophobia she had around food additives and the appeal to nature fallacy she is peddling is all debunked and fringe nonsense. If she followed some actual nutritionists or dieticians instead of the diet grifters she’d know that what she’s doing is exposing her fans to dangerous misinformation that could seriously harm them.

Reactions: 4
We only think we’re being healthy by cutting out certain things ,it’s out of our control .

---
She’s flat out on that LC support page, whatever’s going on it’s having a very negative impact on her, Baldy doesn’t seem to care unless it’s being hidden from him?

Reactions: 1
We only think we’re being healthy by cutting out certain things ,it’s out of our control .

---
She’s flat out on that LC support page, whatever’s going on it’s having a very negative impact on her, Baldy doesn’t seem to care unless it’s being hidden from him?
What COVID support page is it? Can you link it?

Reactions: 1
Big new fancy wardrobe and she appears to be borrowing Baldy's clothes....if it wasn't for the unmistakable gurning you'd think it was him 🫣

She's bet into that FB group, in an absolute heap.
IMG_20240613_132911.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Tattle allow FB links ( unless they’ve changed policy? ) here’s a few of her posts
Her online behaviour in FB groups like this indicates (to me anyway) that she's got no in person community. A loneliness entirely of her own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still reading here, those DM’s again 😂
This DM cannot be real 🤦‍♀️ so because Melanie, a stranger online, says she had "severe stuttering" this is a legit LC symptom? pull the other one 🙄

• Haha
This DM cannot be real 🤦‍♀️ so because Melanie, a stranger online, says she had "severe stuttering" this is a legit LC symptom? pull the other one 🙄
It so happened that another content creator was suffering from the same complaint 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Time and time again I will say it.

Melanie has an attention seeking disorder and Munchausens. Those two combined are what has caused the multitude of very vague illnesses she claims she has spanning the last decade on youtube. A very very long list of lies. She has benefited greatly from her imaginary illnesses - content and plenty of money and it gives her the attention and the "poor you" she isn't getting at home.

As @mindlessness said she's lonely, these little online communities full of genuinely unwell people will feed into her delusions because they don't know her tendencies to lie and make tit up for attention, these people genuinely want to help others suffering.She loves these forums because people in her real life know the games she plays and won't feed into it. Melanie has to be number one and centre of attention all the time. That's what drives her illnesses- the need to be seen.

Even the way she poses hundreds of questions within one paragraph on that forum is just Mel doing her very best to self diagnose. It was the same with the bulk of the illnesses she claimed she had- the doctors were at fault, they weren't listening and she would self diagnose. She's mostly never had a professional diagnosis for 95 % of these so called "illnesses"

@monga thanks for sharing the SS.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Time and time again I will say it.

Melanie has an attention seeking disorder and Munchausens. Those two combined are what has caused the multitude of very vague illnesses she claims she has spanning the last decade on youtube. A very very long list of lies. She has benefited greatly from her imaginary illnesses - content and plenty of money and it gives her the attention and the "poor you" she isn't getting at home.

As @mindlessness said she's lonely, these little online communities full of genuinely unwell people will feed into her delusions because they don't know her tendencies to lie and make tit up for attention, these people genuinely want to help others suffering.She loves these forums because people in her real life know the games she plays and won't feed into it. Melanie has to be number one and centre of attention all the time. That's what drives her illnesses- the need to be seen.

Even the way she poses hundreds of questions within one paragraph on that forum is just Mel doing her very best to self diagnose. It was the same with the bulk of the illnesses she claimed she had- the doctors were at fault, they weren't listening and she would self diagnose. She's mostly never had a professional diagnosis for 95 % of these so called "illnesses"

@monga thanks for sharing the SS.
You’ve always had a good grasp on her 😉
it’s true ! you can almost feel the fizzle of excitement with every new ailment being mentioned, also keeping the unwanted third child at bay.

I don't like doubting people on health stuff. But she self proclaims to have health anxiety I kind of doubt she had a stutter and that alot of her symptoms could be attributed to everyday things she is catastrophising.
---
Guess that’s what happened to the kitty’s 🐈
She keeps them permanently outdoors because they don't get along with her young children. She put a cat house outside for them and they arent allowed in the house. I'm surprised she knows one of them has gone missing :/

I love the “it’s very old” statement as if it’s just “gone away to die” ( not a thing) instead of the obvious - being neglected and searching for better shelter or attacked by foxes/tom cats/dogs. She should never have had animals she’s too selfish to care for.
---
Can wait for her to make her brothers wedding all about her. Will she wear white to the wedding like she did to the stag I wonder?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagjne having her as a sister in law 😩 what a font of sage advice she’d be. God help the poor woman if she has kids and doesn’t breastfeed them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course she will because her brother will be normal and invite his mom to his own wedding instead of purposely excluding her. Imagine using your own wedding to insult the woman that brought you into the world. She’s bizzare.
---
Imagjne having her as a sister in law 😩 what a font of sage advice she’d be. God help the poor woman if she has kids and doesn’t breastfeed them!
Don’t worry Melanie will step in and breastfeed them for her with her wonder titties.
---
The woman has zero concept of what’s appropriate when it comes to parenting other peoples children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7