Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attitude is disgraceful.

She can’t comprehend how different her reality is compared to the average person. She has the luxury of staying bed/house bound for months on end whenever she feels the need.

The rest of us get up and go to work, whether we feel 100% or not. I find it absurd that we live in a world where most people have to grind away at full time jobs for decades, just to get by, yet an ‘influencer’ like Melanie can spend a couple of cozy hours at home unpacking yet another free mattress AND charge thousands of Euro for the pleasure. It’s nonsensical.

With any luck Emma will decline to pay her exorbitant ‘fee’ based on the bad publicity her post stirred up. She upset a lot of people unnecessarily.

Melanie - and her sister - are lazy, work-shy slobs and I doubt that’ll ever change.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

She's only trying to pretend that her account is popping off to deflect from the very obvious fact she's buying followers in large amounts.

I also don't think she has anyone looking over her DMs it's just another way for her to feel important when her work is piss poor.

Also making another video about her illness. She lovvvvessss to talk about how unwell she is. Literally nobody cares, nobody.

Reactions: 11
She has one part time, very part time job and it’s too much work. She’s a complete joke. Is she not embarrassed at being that completely useless?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As someone else said, I don’t know how Tomas puts up with this nonsense. He has such a serious job and then has to put up with this one when he gets home.

Reactions: 7
She's only trying to pretend that her account is popping off to deflect from the very obvious fact she's buying followers in large amounts.

I also don't think she has anyone looking over her DMs it's just another way for her to feel important when her work is piss poor.

Also making another video about her illness. She lovvvvessss to talk about how unwell she is. Literally nobody cares, nobody.
I took it to mean it’s attention that she doesn’t want and needs someone to filter hateful DM’s from non followers ? I’ve seen some of the insta stories of those people that were in the comments , not surprised if her account is popping off in a neg way lol

Reactions: 2
IMG_4540.jpeg

For fucks sake, how do you get to her age and not know that if you have a stomach bug you should STAY AT HOME! 100% she’s that parent at school drop off telling everyone their kid was up being sick all night but they’re ‘much better now!’ And then the whole class gets the shits.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 3014401
For fucks sake, how do you get to her age and not know that if you have a stomach bug you should STAY AT HOME! 100% she’s that parent at school drop off telling everyone their kid was up being sick all night but they’re ‘much better now!’ And then the whole class gets the shits.

They have nausea and she takes them outside in the boiling heat?

They should be at home resting and getting plenty of fluids. She's unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Does it have to be a certain type of grass I wonder? Does far away grass have more medicinal properties than garden grass? Has she ground all the grounding out of her own ground? Somebody consult the NHS there to get the lowdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I usually lurk on Mels thread, but wanted to add with all this long term health bull that ofc recovery involves luck!

It's luckily if the meds you're first prescribed are a good fit for you vs having to try several types due to lousy side effects.

It's luckily if there's no other stressors in your life which may impact recovery (such as a bereavement) which are completely outside of anyone's control.

It's luckily if there's no comorbidity, so there's just one illness or condition you're managing rather than two or three +

And then it's luckily if those around you are supportive- including your partner and family and work. Even better if you're a self employed influencer I guess and this can literally BE your content. Not everyone is so luckily.

I don't believe for a second she has any of the ailments she's described.

Sorry for the rant 😅

Reactions: 10
Another smug and disfigured-looking smirk on her today, while breastfeeding the toddler. I’ve never seen someone, online or otherwise, so deeply self-congratulatory and frankly, buried up their own hole.

Reactions: 4
Another smug and disfigured-looking smirk on her today, while breastfeeding the toddler. I’ve never seen someone, online or otherwise, so deeply self-congratulatory and frankly, buried up their own hole.
There is absolutely no way that child is getting anything out of her while she eats nothing but chopped up sweet potatoes. She’s a dry soother at this point. She’s terrified of stopping though, she’ll go full spiral when the child eventually gets bored.

Reactions: 2