Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel old but is it really necessary to have a full on graduation set up for going up a year in pre school??? The only graduation I've had is my actual uni one (šŸ‘µ)

Reactions: 7
I feel old but is it really necessary to have a full on graduation set up for going up a year in pre school??? The only graduation I've had is my actual uni one (šŸ‘µ)
Usually they only do it for year 2 when they are going to big school but I guess every creche is different. Summer holidays started here today and the amount of people posting "Timmys last day of 2nd class, so proud of him" like he's moving up a class , not just got his masters (or teacher by trade) degree šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Usually they only do it for year 2 when they are going to big school but I guess every creche is different. Summer holidays started here today and the amount of people posting "Timmys last day of 2nd class, so proud of him" like he's moving up a class , not just got his masters (or teacher by trade) degree šŸ˜‚
Yes they only do it in our schools for children moving up to primary school, but itā€™s only a few places do it the rest just have a class party before they leave.

The second half of that video is so fucked up I canā€™t even start on it. She genuinely believes that her staying at home deserves a medal because ā€œsomeoneā€ ( always a woman) has to be there to fill the dishwasher and that wouldnā€™t get done if she went to work. Thomas can fill the dishwasher too you absolute idiot. She talks about how she would encourage her daughter to not educate herself to work outside the home because you can protect yourself by not marrying the wrong man. The problem Melmo is that by the time most men reveal themselves as the wrong man you are already in a serious hole. Education and workplace training is the ladder to get out of it. Stop encouraging helplessness and pretending that divorce is due to women not choosing a responsible man.

A MAN IS NOT A PLAN.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe she could reframe her thinking ( due to her own laziness) that all work is drudgery? Maybe she could reframe her thinking that women work till they have babies and then abandon careers they were passionate about? Maybe just maybe consider that in a relationship a woman can be the higher earner?

Shes an idiot. She never worked. Sheā€™s never been independent. She will never know the joy of being an autonomous, self reliant human being. Her children will never see their mother, the foundation for all their views on women, as strong and capable and independent. Shes not in a position ā€œto teachā€ her daughter or her son anything they couldnā€™t learn from a random incel on the internet. She needs to just cop herself on. Wasnā€™t that long ago she was bitching about how alone and unsupported she was when Thomas was away working. Stop trying to reframe traditional gender roles as a prize when anyone looking in at a clearly fractured, orthorexic, conspiracy obsessed and permanently online eejit can see her life is miserable.
She needs to adjust the dose of the antidepressants sheā€™s on - everythingā€™s gone a little Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s learning the hard way , maybe she shouldā€™ve stuck to the lifestyle she enjoyed instead of the trad pilot wife life that doesnā€™t agree with her. Iā€™m sure Baldy made his intentions clear from the outset ,it was herself chased the dream that hasnā€™t paid off and itā€™s showingā€¦Edit to add this is exactly what she did, just own it šŸ™„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
ā€œwe exist independentlyā€

Lol hun you canā€™t go as far as Tesco on your own.
---
Thomas got a human tapeworm for a partneršŸ˜­

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The second half of that video is so fucked up I canā€™t even start on it. She genuinely believes that her staying at home deserves a medal because ā€œsomeoneā€ ( always a woman) has to be there to fill the dishwasher and that wouldnā€™t get done if she went to work. Thomas can fill the dishwasher too you absolute idiot. She talks about how she would encourage her daughter to not educate herself to work outside the home because you can protect yourself by not marrying the wrong man. The problem Melmo is that by the time most men reveal themselves as the wrong man you are already in a serious hole. Education and workplace training is the ladder to get out of it. Stop encouraging helplessness and pretending that divorce is due to women not choosing a responsible man.

A MAN IS NOT A PLAN.
Sorry, I havenā€™t had a chance to sit through it all yet - but did she mention anything at all about raising her son to be proactive around the house and use his initiative so that his future partner doesnā€™t have to prompt him toā€¦ empty the dishwasher? Because start with that, rather than pushing it all onto your daughter.

• Heart
Sorry, I havenā€™t had a chance to sit through it all yet - but did she mention anything at all about raising her son to be proactive around the house and use his initiative so that his future partner doesnā€™t have to prompt him toā€¦ empty the dishwasher? Because start with that, rather than pushing it all onto your daughter.
Not at all. Just that paid employment is terrible ( for women) and that if her daughter wanted to use her 20s to stay in the house and have a manā€™s babies for him instead of pursuing money and investments that she would be fine because obviously sheā€™d be infertile if she waits later in life.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
In the new story she's talking about getting a super king incase the kids want to share. Get your kids separate beds jesus christ šŸ™ƒ

• Wow
  • Heart
"Hey Internet I am an expert on this thing I've diagnosed myself with. Ask me anything and I can helped you more than professionals." - Melanie probably.
Probably fishing on that help site for advice members got from professionals ? passing it off as her own, she said her doctor and A& E wouldnā€™t entertain her symptoms and basically left her to it, you can tell by the reply about the POTS sheā€™s been researching treatments.
---
Note how sheā€™s used the kids in her Ad for Emma mattress ā€¦Thought she doesnā€™t use her kids in her content they just happen to be there šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not really following this dose anymore but was she not put on medication? I notice she doesn't mention that in the things that helped her, just touching grass and laughing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Typical Mel, the only time the kids room gets a look in for being renoā€™d is when someone pays her money to do it for an Ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s getting absolutely roasted in the comments on the latest post for her bullshit and itā€™s fantastic. People flat out telling her that her ā€œadviceā€ is as usual borderline harmful and poorly researched. And typical Mel is doubling down and saying she knows more than anybody ever about this ā€œdiseaseā€ sheā€™s had a mild form of for a wet minute.
---
I'm not really following this dose anymore but was she not put on medication? I notice she doesn't mention that in the things that helped her, just touching grass and laughing?
Obviously that would be admitting that a professional helped her and as we know doctors are the devil only out to make you sick.
---
F61D1DE9-11F3-4F25-AE60-BF180A4A0AE9.jpeg

---
And sheā€™s back to her usual tricks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My god. Read through the IG comments and she needs serious help.

She chose long COVID as her latest illness as it's vague enough and still new, therefore not extensively researched, she won't trip over her own lies and tall tales like she has done with her prior illnesses (pcos for example) that just magically disappear to then be replaced with a new illness) There is nothing wrong with her bar a desperate need for attention. She has EVERY marker for Munchausens.

And the woo woo beliefs about touching grass and grounding yourself just further solidify how lost she is in her life and the only control she has is restricting what she eats so at least she can look pretty and slim- and therefore it looks like she has the perfect life.

She is very lost and very unhappy. I would hazard a guess at marriage problems. Bold guess but I'd say they are more friends than anything. She's was forever defending his height and metrosexuality under fake accounts šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My god. Read through the IG comments and she needs serious help.

She chose long COVID as her latest illness as it's vague enough and still new, therefore not extensively researched, she won't trip over her own lies and tall tales like she has done with her prior illnesses (pcos for example) that just magically disappear to then be replaced with a new illness) There is nothing wrong with her bar a desperate need for attention. She has EVERY marker for Munchausens.

And the woo woo beliefs about touching grass and grounding yourself just further solidify how lost she is in her life and the only control she has is restricting what she eats so at least she can look pretty and slim- and therefore it looks like she has the perfect life.

She is very lost and very unhappy. I would hazard a guess at marriage problems. Bold guess but I'd say they are more friends than anything. She's was forever defending his height and metrosexuality under fake accounts šŸ¤£
Just came on to say the same, sheā€™s unhingedā€¦Imagine posting this in response to people that are genuinely ill ( checked their insta) šŸ˜§ a few of those people were bedridden for yrs, lives destroyed.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4