Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me again how much your child’s privacy and consent online matters 🙄

This isn’t a private group, it’s complete public, on Facebook, under her own name.

I don't have kids, so can someone tell me if it's normal to be giving laxatives to a child that young? Sounds a bit concerning but maybe it's my lack of experience?

Reactions: 4
I don't have kids, so can someone tell me if it's normal to be giving laxatives to a child that young? Sounds a bit concerning but maybe it's my lack of experience?
Yeah I completely agree it’s concerning and definitely unusual. There are laxatives for children (movicol I think) but it would have to be prescribed by a doctor- I worked in Irish pharmacy before. Either that or knowing Mel she’s using castor oil or something self prescribed as a laxative!

Reactions: 3
It’s quite easy to get them prescribed. All of my kids have been on them at some point and you can buy lactulose over the counter. BUT Mel is absolutely using something unregulated and probably harmful

Reactions: 7
Shes bleeping grim. I'm surprised she didn't post a picture of his stool for context. Does her mad mammy not have potions for this type of thing? Or speak to your PHN or gp like a normal person. There are some things that really don't need to be shared online.
I wonder have any canvassers braved her door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes bleeping grim. I'm surprised she didn't post a picture of his stool for context. Does her mad mammy not have potions for this type of thing? Or speak to your PHN or gp like a normal person. There are some things that really don't need to be shared online.
I wonder have any canvassers braved her door 😂
To tell her that big field beside her is earmarked as the next IPAS centre 😂
---
Thing is she said everything looked normal but was still giving him a laxative, that seemed to be helping his anxiety around the bathroom but there didn’t seem to be a physical problem there? That’s what concerned me, that she would keep offering him medication without trying to find the root cause…It could even have been triggered by grandad moving out? Kids are easily upset by changes even if it’s not a big deal to us, especially in that house where they don’t encourage independence / separation and all seem to be very reliant on each , it’s like a commune.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Tell me again how much your child’s privacy and consent online matters 🙄

This isn’t a private group, it’s complete public, on Facebook, under her own name.
Wow I did not need to know all that. She really just shares everything and anything doesn’t she 😳

on a side note I had to take a laxative/gentle softener the other week and it tore my stomach up so bad with pains, had no idea it could be so painful, feel for the kid!

Reactions: 5
I see Hannah Witton has an updated vlog on her income streams and how she makes money. I would PAY to see Melanie do the same, because she must be money laundering in the new gym (cottage shed) to be on 6 figures 😂😂

Oh look, our annual reminder that she's bi, guys 😜 followed by a post about trad wives and asking for trad wife accounts 😂 Think she's been on the shloer already, and it barely teatime 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love planes and used to think that pilots were so cool until Pilot Wife Melanie came along and shattered that illusion thoroughly with her absolute gobshite of a husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is more deluded than I thought if she thinks that Dougal is in any way comparable to Brendan Fraser in his prime 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some really bizarre symptoms she’s putting down to LC , said she’s waiting on a brain MRI because neurology waits are too long, she developed a stammer for a week along with weird skin sensations, has weaned herself off the Pregabalin but thinks she’ll need to increase it again.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice the amount of nutribolloxs/weird diet cultists that she follows? Some examples are:
-A woman who eats a diet of raw meat and dairy (@byashleyenhlish) who when called out by a follower for being an all-natural wellness account yet having lip filler, claimed her healthy diet made her lips bigger 😂

-Glucose goddess who spreads misinformation about sugar and tells people crap like not to eat oranges because they aren’t “natural”.

-Anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists like carnivoreshrink.

-Steak and butter gal, another one who eats raw meat and whole sticks of cold butter, she claims that it’s a healthy diet and won’t raise cholesterol levels!
Plus many many more cranks, liars, and conspiracy theorists.

This seems very strange to me that Melanie claims she’s recovered from her ED and yet follows so many of these accounts who are completely out there and blatantly spread misinformation. I have also suffered from an ED and avoid accounts like these as they obviously encourage orthorexia, unhealthy eating habits and misinform people. She says she is suffering from long covid, yet anyone who followed her during the pandemic will remember that she reacted with fury when follower suggested that she shouldn’t be walking around a shopping center unmasked during lockdown. She ridiculously claimed wearing a mask in the shopping center would harm her son’s development. She was one of the people downplaying the seriousness of the virus before we have vaccines because she wanted her pilot husband back at work. But now she says she’s affected by long covid she says it’s the first time she’s even thought about it. Says a lot about the level of empathy she has.

Anyone else noticed her covert love of following dodgy people?

Reactions: 12
I’m guessing she gets it from her mam?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she'll end up with a functional neurological disorder diagnosis (i.e. conversion disorder i.e. psychosomatic illness)