Melanie Murphy #19 Me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s fine with using retinols while breastfeeding cause Caroline Hyrons says so. :rolleyes:

Also saw this on the comments of her paperback reveal on insta. Good god I hope nobody gives them a publishing deal for a kids book. It looks like this is the girl her brother is marrying so why this convo isn’t taking place in private is anyone’s guess.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So she’s fine with using retinols while breastfeeding cause Caroline Hyrons says so. :rolleyes:

Also saw this on the comments of her paperback reveal on insta. Good god I hope nobody gives them a publishing deal for a kids book. It looks like this is the girl her brother is marrying so why this convo isn’t taking place in private is anyone’s guess.
The story in the “children’s” book will be about an amazing martyr of a mother who sacrifices her body and her time for her ungrateful infant daughter who isn’t as perfect as the golden boy son

Reactions: 5
No wonder Melanie likes Caroline hirons, her internalised misogyny rivals mels 🤢 fuckin everyone knows you shouldn’t use retinols while breastfeeding, but along comes captain misinformation spreading shite in her stories instead of admitting she’s wrong. Absolute wassock.

Reactions: 8
Caroline isn’t a doctor or a scientific researcher, she’s a glorified boots assistant turned skincare guru. Only reason she got big was she was focused on skincare well before it became trendy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When you use skin blurring effects to make your skin look flawless and unreal when you don't really look like that *at all* and then have the absolute neck to consistently tell your audience to love themselves/stop filtering.

It's the lies.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Yet another day she hasn’t left the house. 🙄

The only times the children get out for fresh air are the days Susan Boyle is home from work.Its shocking, it was the same when she just had the one. I don't know how she sits in all the time. Rain or shine my baby is out in the pram. It's so good for them. It's so monotonous and tiring sitting at home all day.

I know she’s probably just referencing Thomas being away for work but Melanie isn’t a single mother and this suggests she is so either Jessie has just broken some news or Martyr Mel is woe is meing all over the place.

I find it disgusting to suggest that someone like Melanie is a single mother or equivalent to one. She has a husband who when he’s home is clearly very active in the children’s care (he is after all the only parent who takes them outside of the four bungalow walls) and on top of that he makes good money in his job to assist with providing for the children and keeping a roof over their heads. Not everyone can piss about on the internet and make 6 figures a year from their mouldy 70s house. Clearly the pilot wife life she was so smug about is not all it’s cracked up to be.

aside from the support Thomas provides, her father lives with her and regularly helps her mind the children and her mother in law takes Pan for hours at a time multiple times a week.

Imagine if you were actually a single mother Melanie, trying to survive with two kids and one income and no support.

C617EA33-6425-4646-BC3C-39F9C6D2E30A.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Insult to single parents everywhere, especially those with no support to fall back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s Jessica making that dig at Thomas. Mel should have made her take it down.
---
On a sassier, bitchier note - both girls have one lazy eye
3E947009-FA75-42DD-B552-B3315EF7289F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's just remove the fact Jessie posted it for a minute because Melanie has made similar jabs online since her first born.

Excuse my rant but my rage at seeing Melanie's Woolley head and leaky tit every bleeping post has me done in.

Look at Melanie's grid posts. Every second bleeping post is cooing over how amazing mothers are... With a picture attached of her looking dishevelled. It's not about "mothers" it's about Melanie and how great she is and how much of a martyr is she. Sly digs about doing it all whilst constantly making references to her past life. Because she misses attention.

As others have mentioned both that her da living there, now she's said before that her dad finishes work at 6pm so there's an extra hand at 6 o'clock. That's pretty perfect, how lucky. Now factor in the mother in law's childminding hours a few days a week and her husband gets three days off. She has loads of time and a tit ton of help.

Realistically she always has someone helping her out. She in fact has hours and hours in the day of free time. I'm actually so bleeping sick of her portraying herself as some sort of warrior mother doing it all when in fact she doesn't.

She doesn't have to worry about going back to the real world working a job, juggling childcare and maintaining a relationship on different schedules and having a social life. She just sits at home all the time waiting for her husband's days off. Whipping her tits out for the camera under the guise of breastfeeding awareness.(it's for the insta creeps) It's a grab for male attention because deep down in herself she knows her fella is the spit of Susan Boyle and it gives her the ick.

What a sad life Jane. People like Melanie really piss me off. It's the actual single mothers with no support who are the ones you never hear or see clapping themselves on the back - they just get on with it.

My partner, friends, family are all amazing with helping me and don't I know it. The bleeping neck of myself if I dared post an IG congratulating myself for being a mother. Sweet jesus. Mothers aren't better than anyone else. God, you get on with it and don't get a special medal for it. Piss off Mel you sad act.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Let's just remove the fact Jessie posted it for a minute because Melanie has made similar jabs online since her first born.

Excuse my rant but my rage at seeing Melanie's Woolley head and leaky tit every bleeping post has me done in.

Look at Melanie's grid posts. Every second bleeping post is cooing over how amazing mothers are... With a picture attached of her looking dishevelled. It's not about "mothers" it's about Melanie and how great she is and how much of a martyr is she. Sly digs about doing it all whilst constantly making references to her past life. Because she misses attention.

As others have mentioned both that her da living there, now she's said before that her dad finishes work at 6pm so there's an extra hand at 6 o'clock. That's pretty perfect, how lucky. Now factor in the mother in law's childminding hours a few days a week and her husband gets three days off. She has loads of time and a tit ton of help.

Realistically she always has someone helping her out. She in fact has hours and hours in the day of free time. I'm actually so bleeping sick of her portraying herself as some sort of warrior mother doing it all when in fact she doesn't.

She doesn't have to worry about going back to the real world working a job, juggling childcare and maintaining a relationship on different schedules and having a social life. She just sits at home all the time waiting for her husband's days off. Whipping her tits out for the camera under the guise of breastfeeding awareness.(it's for the insta creeps) It's a grab for male attention because deep down in herself she knows her fella is the spit of Susan Boyle and it gives her the ick.

What a sad life Jane. People like Melanie really piss me off. It's the actual single mothers with no support who are the ones you never hear or see clapping themselves on the back - they just get on with it.

My partner, friends, family are all amazing with helping me and don't I know it. The bleeping neck of myself if I dared post an IG congratulating myself for being a mother. Sweet jesus. Mothers aren't better than anyone else. God, you get on with it and don't get a special medal for it. Piss off Mel you sad act.
Vote for the next thread to be called "piss off Mel you sad act' 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The sad thing about it is that she thinks she’s wonderwoman. She literally sits on her ass all day. She’s the third child in that house.

Reactions: 7
Why does she behave in these ways? Remember when she posted an IG asking her followers to imagine they were her child and she was their adoptive mother miss honey pregnant with a sister. 😂

Such strange behaviour. Forever living out fantasies through movies because she has nothing else going on in her real life.

Attachments

• Haha
I would be mortified if my mum and auntie wanted me to dress up as their sister even for a giggle. She's already in competition with the bairn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.