Melanie Murphy #19 Me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I couldn’t care less about what she wears.

Tbh I don’t think Mel has much money, not since forking out for the house.
I think the bad wardrobe is probably because she doesn’t wanna spent money on her new bigger body. God forbid she actually does body neutrality like she says
Tbf she’s never had a sense of style, Upsy Daisy was the icing on the cake 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine if the old friend story was real and it happened as Mel suggests. You hear from your old friend, she asks how you’re doing, you pour your heart out. Probably feel better but a bit embarrassed, after all you haven’t hear from that friend for years. Then you check out Instagram on Mother’s Day and see that message.
Hahah, right? Did Melanie ask this friend for permission to talk about them to her followers like this, even if it's anonymous? This story sounds so fake purely because I can't imagine someone actually taking the private info their friend shared in a vent and turning it into instagram content. Accompanied with a little direct quote and everything. You'd have to be crazy shameless to not feel awkward at the idea of said friend finding the post. And not care much about keeping the friendship.

It also sounds fake, or at least HIGHLY embellished, because of the "she said she's struggling because she's finding that her mother's intuition doesn't align with the EVIL Western norms being pushed on her". Like, really? This woman who just had a baby, who is all kinds of overwhelmed and emotionally and physically struggling, like she said, was in the mood to have a conversation about how hard it is to deal "Western" ideas about childrearing? She's been a mother for barely any time, but already agrees completely with this weird pseudo-political idea Melanie won't stop talking about ever? How nice.

She's such a weird liar. Like how does she not see that this doesn't come across as at all believable. It just looks like she didn't want to make yet another post about herself saying the same thing as always so she decided to go with a "this time my FRIEND said it".

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
That’s us told 😂 even some new clothes, surprised she’s a size 14

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's mad the way tattle has referenced Melanie's postpartum weight (totally normal in case anyone has a go) and how to dress to flatter your shape. She wears ugly clothes, that don't flatter her it's that simple.

And then the comments on here about her being too cheap to buy her own clothes.

Within a matter of hours she responded to both but deffo doesn't read tattle. Total random coincidence. Tattles biggest fan so she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What even is the purpose of her mentioning her size in clothing? Like, is she trying to get companies to send her clothes or what? It's a bit odd, no?

Reactions: 10
It’s so silly that influencers read here. They delete and block people who are negative on their videos/posts, but then actively seek out negative opinions about them on tattle?

Reactions: 6
Okay...seriously, why is she dressing like this? My mum is in her 50s and she has 1000% more style than this woman who is in her 30s!! That vomit inducing knitted top and joggers she wore to Cabra Castle? How did she ever look at herself in that and not think it made her look terrible? WHICH IT DOES!! She's actually purposefully making herself appear larger, more frumpy and it is weird, but perhaps its him. Maybe he doesn't like her dressing nice or sexy, because what she's been wearing lately is just wrong on so many levels.
I think she’s now just hiding in baggy clothes this time round as she hasn’t ‘bounced back’ like she did 1st time round. I think she’s a lot more self concious of her body this time round but the clothes she wearing doesn’t help nobody would feel good in those clothes no matter their size. After she had her son she was pretty much straight back in her fabletics sports bras/leggings straight away after.

Reactions: 4
“…. Its like you *are* a magazine…”

What magazine is she? Somewhere between the twee 1950s throwback of Irelands Own but more stray boobs than National Geographic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“…. Its like you *are* a magazine…”

What magazine is she? Somewhere between the twee 1950s throwback of Irelands Own but more stray boobs than National Geographic.
"It's like you *are* a magazine" to 80% of your bought fake followers on IG.

Reactions: 4
I always find it funny that for a group of people literally employed to shill stuff, influencers are always so offended when they have to be upfront about it.

What does her whole ‘you have to remember this didn’t start as a job for me’ even mean? That she’s morally superior because it started as a passion project? That she isn’t in it for the money? It’s still your job and you need the income and enjoy the financial boost of all the free tit that comes with it. Just be honest with yourself instead of tying yourself into pretzels at the thought someone might doubt that you’re recommending deodorant out of the sheer goodness of your heart or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It didn't start as a job, but it is your job, so do it. Imagine anyone in any other career saying that—actors, singers, basically any other type of entertainer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just can't get past how she thinks of herself like a magazine selling advertising. She must deep down know herself it's all lies. Buying followers to appear popular and more attractive to brands.

I actually wonder does she ever get into bed at night and just feel like a fraud knowing it's all built on lies. I don't think I'd ever sleep soundly knowing I was lying to myself.

She boasts constantly about her different job titles and all the work she does but I think it's all projection.

A bit like how she's appointed herself the authority on motherhood. She's so in a bubble so dependent on others for attention good or bad online and in her personal life that the only thing she feels she has an authority on is breastfeeding hence making it her entire personality sad really. A hobby wouldn't go a miss.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not a mother so this might be out of pocket but why does "my life has changed since I've become a mother" need a big grid post? No tit, Sherlock.

• Heart
This just in and what a revelation!!! *New* Melanie still loves jumpers. JUMPERS!! Wow, what Incredible news worthy of an insta post!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like everyone goes through identity growth year through year motherhood or not... its just how life work surely?

• Heart
I wonder does Melanie get the same thrill Hannah does seeing Balbriggan considering Melanie never leaves her gaff enough to see it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.