Melanie Murphy #19 Me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stumbled across this TikTok on my fyp that had me convinced it was Mel infecting TikTok with her shite reno videos but no, it’s someone else with Mel’s ✨completely unique✨ and never been done before ‘fancy forest’ style living room. I thought houses that all look the same don’t inspire you Mel?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone got a summary of the anniversary video?
They're both knackered, miserable and complaining constantly about having no time together or alone, but they're still better than the rest of us (obviously). Desperate to claim that life is exactly what they always wanted... and even if it isn't, it's just a phase, isn't it?! Right guys?! Despite only being married for 3 years, the entirety of which has been this phase.

There was really very little of note in the video. They contribute 50/50 to family finances, but Thomas has to stop Mel from making stupid purchases and bankrupting the family. Oh, also Mel admits that pretty much everything about her life and personality pre-Thomas was a lie and really all she ever wanted was to be a wife and Mammy. The ick-inducing baby voices made an appearance at some point, of course, possibly in wedding clip(s).

Edited to add: I do understand that having young children will obviously be a strain on any relationship and until/unless I am lucky enough to have a successful pregnancy I won't 'get it', but Mel and Thomas really do not sell parenthood well at all. They make it look thouroughly bleak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
They're both knackered, miserable and complaining constantly about having no time together or alone, but they're still better than the rest of us (obviously). Desperate to claim that life is exactly what they always wanted... and even if it isn't, it's just a phase, isn't it?! Right guys?! Despite only being married for 3 years, the entirety of which has been this phase.

There was really very little of note in the video. They contribute 50/50 to family finances, but Thomas has to stop Mel from making stupid purchases and bankrupting the family. Oh, also Mel admits that pretty much everything about her life and personality pre-Thomas was a lie and really all she ever wanted was to be a wife and Mammy. The ick-inducing baby voices made an appearance at some point, of course, possibly in wedding clip(s).

Edited to add: I do understand that having young children will obviously be a strain on any relationship and until/unless I am lucky enough to have a successful pregnancy I won't 'get it', but Mel and Thomas really do not sell parenthood well at all. They make it look thouroughly bleak.
Thank you for taking one for the team. I couldn't sit through another pity me/us, but also envy us crappy video, so thank you 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was the best birth control ever, they both look so miserable and Melanie trying to convince herself she doesn’t miss the”hot wild sex” they once had was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lol you’re gonna need to unpack that
Sorry if I don’t understand correctly. English isn’t my first language. You mean I should explain further?

In the newest video, there is a clip of Mel walking down the aisle and she mentions, the music playing is „gift from a thistle“ off the Braveheart-soundtrack.
I’m asking myself, is Mel the „gift“ from the „thistle“ (her mother)? So did they want to portray her mother as „thistly“? A questionable hommage to her mum while walking down the aisle. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2061310
Still deluding herself then.
The “until they’re capable bit” has my wheels turning. Children full stop can’t consent. I would say they need to be over 16, especially when this is a business.
What do you wanna bet Pan will be “oh so wise beyond his years” and tell mammy he really wants to help promote whatever comes in the door by the age of 6?

Reactions: 15
The “until they’re capable bit” has my wheels turning. Children full stop can’t consent. I would say they need to be over 16, especially when this is a business.
What do you wanna bet Pan will be “oh so wise beyond his years” and tell mammy he really wants to help promote whatever comes in the door by the age of 6?
It’s a disgrace how influencers are allowed to exploit and sell their kids online as income .What other part society would that be acceptable 🙄

Reactions: 7
Sorry if I don’t understand correctly. English isn’t my first language. You mean I should explain further?

In the newest video, there is a clip of Mel walking down the aisle and she mentions, the music playing is „gift from a thistle“ off the Braveheart-soundtrack.
I’m asking myself, is Mel the „gift“ from the „thistle“ (her mother)? So did they want to portray her mother as „thistly“? A questionable hommage to her mum while walking down the aisle. 😇
I think you’re reading too much into it.
its a beautiful piece of music and it’s what I am walking down the aisle to. Also, the piece is called “a gift OF thistle “ not a gift from a thistle , as the love interest in Braveheart gives William Wallace a thistle at his fathers funeral , and he remembers it and keeps the plant for many years, giving it back to her when they meet again.

View attachment 2061310
Still deluding herself then.

Oh here's miss holier than thou again.

So it's alright to use their image for hello fresh ads then? Are they so many miles ahead of other babies and children that they will only consent to featuring online once there's money involved?

Those pesky little entrepreneurs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh here's miss holier than thou again.

So it's alright to use their image for hello fresh ads then? Are they so many miles ahead of other babies and children that they will only consent to featuring online once there's money involved?

Those pesky little entrepreneurs.
Let’s hope she’s never seen in public with the kids incase people put two and two together 🙄😂 keep hiding behind that tinted glass of the O’Rourke mobile 😎😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhhhh I cringe my arse off at her breastfeeding pictures! I understand including the odd picture (don’t agree with it for the sake of child’s privacy) but if you post content about your life as a mum, then feeding your baby is a big part of it. But why pictures of milk leaking on your top because that’s just hilARious, pictures of two friends breastfeeding their babies together because… I don’t know why? Hahahaha look our babies wanted a feed at the same time! Crazy! I don’t get it?!

• Haha
I think you’re reading too much into it.
its a beautiful piece of music and it’s what I am walking down the aisle to. Also, the piece is called “a gift OF thistle “ not a gift from a thistle , as the love interest in Braveheart gives William Wallace a thistle at his fathers funeral , and he remembers it and keeps the plant for many years, giving it back to her when they meet again.
Don’t worry. I was just joking!
Don’t makes sense though, the joke, with the correct songtitle. :(
---
Ahhhhh I cringe my arse off at her breastfeeding pictures! I understand including the odd picture (don’t agree with it for the sake of child’s privacy) but if you post content about your life as a mum, then feeding your baby is a big part of it. But why pictures of milk leaking on your top because that’s just hilARious, pictures of two friends breastfeeding their babies together because… I don’t know why? Hahahaha look our babies wanted a feed at the same time! Crazy! I don’t get it?!
I find that trope so boring? Hahahah us, 5 yrs ago, slurping on cocktails together, now breastfeed together.
But maybe I’m only too old, because the first one in my friend’s circle had a baby 14 yrs ago. In the meantime I got over the fact, that lives change with time.

Is she even drawing breath if she isn’t doing something medically sketchy???
---
Give her an hour and she will be on explaining how retinol while breastfeeding is entirely ✨natural✨ “Women in indigenous cultures have been doing this for years lovelys💚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she even drawing breath if she isn’t doing something medically sketchy???
---
Give her an hour and she will be on explaining how retinol while breastfeeding is entirely ✨natural✨ “Women in indigenous cultures have been doing this for years lovelys💚
“Westerns norms getting in the way again.. follow your intuition mamas and the safe serum 7 💚

• Haha
I’m surprised breastfeeding doesn’t cure wrinkles the same way it cures autism and cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.