Melanie Murphy #19 Me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me. No wonder the hubby was doing long haul. A decent excuse to get away from her for a few days. She's bleeping intense!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You really can trust a narcissist like Melanie to believe that she is so much more imaginative and deep than the normal person.

You don't have hyperphantasia Hun because your books are shite.
HOW is she still bleating on about this?! Some gems today though. When she's showing someone a movie she loves, she wants them to see it through her eyes 😍 babe it's Harry Potter it's not that deep. And I like Harry Potter 😂 And her fave subject in her education degree was psychology. Or, to translate, her favourite module in her adult training course was psychology ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HOW is she still bleating on about this?! Some gems today though. When she's showing someone a movie she loves, she wants them to see it through her eyes 😍 babe it's Harry Potter it's not that deep. And I like Harry Potter 😂 And her fave subject in her education degree was psychology. Or, to translate, her favourite module in her adult training course was psychology ✌

All that hyperphantasia she has bubbling away inside yet plagiarised Anna Akana's family trauma for a chapter in her book.

Sooo creative so imaginative. Oh to have a mind like Melanie's. ❤

• Sick
Reactions: 11
You really can trust a narcissist like Melanie to believe that she is so much more imaginative and deep than the normal person.

You don't have hyperphantasia Hun because your books are shite.
Her mouth looks so odd there 😂

Reactions: 8
Thread #20 suggestion

Hyperphantasia? Another boxed ticked. When this content runs dry, it'll be back to her tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jesus she really gets excited at the prospect of "having something ". I wonder did she diagnose all her other ailments in the same way as she decided she has this."I have a headache from thinking so much about this". What a sad little woman 😂 and then the Harry from home alone/Susan Boyle hybrid , enabling it all. "Yep " while staring creepily at the camera.

Reactions: 5
When she was talking about how her imagination nearly broke herself and the human condom up what was flashing in my minds eye was “BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER”. Where does that put me on the quiz?

Reactions: 4
Jesus she really gets excited at the prospect of "having something ". I wonder did she diagnose all her other ailments in the same way as she decided she has this."I have a headache from thinking so much about this". What a sad little woman 😂 and then the Harry from home alone/Susan Boyle hybrid , enabling it all. "Yep " while staring creepily at the camera.
It's well documented on here and GuruGossip that she has Munchausens tendencies and loves diagnosing herself with conditions. She even acknowledged that she has that reputation (having Munchausens tendencies) in that video about 10 years on YouTube. There's no smoke without fire.

I think everyone knows at least one or two of these people who are determined to have something wrong with them. The problem is, to very loosely paraphrase CS Lewis, if you pretend to have something, you almost certainly end up *giving* yourself something.
---

New thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.