Melanie Murphy #19 Me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to the snark thread about the most fertile woman in Ireland, only woman to ever have had two children under the age of 3 (AKA her "son" and "her"), most tit milk ever produced by an individual woman, homeowner of the most unique and hobbitiest hole in the world, and not to mention proud Hello Fresh shiller, Melanie Murphy.

Recap: Ren (renovation baby) was born.

She's up for a "breastfeeding award".

Honestly has she posted much else besides Hello Fresh ads because I can't remember.

Husband is resembling Susan Boyle more and more each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Welcome back to the snark thread about the most fertile woman in Ireland, only woman to ever have had two children under the age of 3 (AKA her "son" and "her"), most tit milk ever produced by an individual woman, homeowner of the most unique and hobbitiest hole in the world, and not to mention proud Hello Fresh shiller, Melanie Murphy.

Recap: Ren (renovation baby) was born.

She's up for a "breastfeeding award".

Honestly has she posted much else besides Hello Fresh ads because I can't remember.

Husband is resembling Susan Boyle more and more each day.

Thank you for the new thread. ❤

To add to your post.

Melanie is a gatekeeper of motherhood. Basically she believes the middle class *only* have children out of desire but those on lower incomes do it for a few extra bob. She made a video titled "should you have kids" and basically made the most classist and ignorant statement comparing middle class people choosing against having children to save the planet whilst "neighbours down the road having extra kids for more money from the government"

She maintains she cut out the context of said statement in editing but actually failed to provide the context she claims she edited out when questioned on it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I seen this post on Reddit in reference to the implications of influencers sharing their children online. It's more of the most concise posts on the matter I've ever read.

Regardless of whether Melanie shares her kids faces and names or not. She is still using them to make money.

See posts on IG where she uses them to promote a buggy. Hello fresh ads, Numerous posts on baby gifted products such as skincare, baby clothes, cribs etc. She has even used them as part of gifted posts for flooring etc.

She is in no way above the influencers she thinks she's above and is isn't protecting them in any way. A newborn baby and a two year old cannot consent to being used in paid advertisements or part of online content, end of.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did they get forced to marry at gunpoint or something?

No, because Mel was already preggers and a good women wouldn't dare do something as shocking as having a child out of wedlock.

Reactions: 12
Something about making a link between illiteracy and a phrase that originated from Black Queer culture is 😬
I'm guessing they didn't know. I had to Google it as I had a vague idea but wasn't certain.
(Aware I'm nit-picking but it annoyed me. Probably didn't help that I imagined him saying it in that voice they use when making fun of things/people.)
Screenshot_20230316-212427.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thank you for the new thread. ❤

To add to your post.

Melanie is a gatekeeper of motherhood. Basically she believes the middle class *only* have children out of desire but those on lower incomes do it for a few extra bob. She made a video titled "should you have kids" and basically made the most classist and ignorant statement comparing middle class people choosing against having children to save the planet whilst "neighbours down the road having extra kids for more money from the government"

She maintains she cut out the context of said statement in editing but actually failed to provide the context she claims she edited out when questioned on it.
She did not?? 🫣🫣 I haven’t seen the video but please, did she actually say that?

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't think she meant what she said necessarily, but I do think she is realising how little she knows. She is trying to make educational video essays but she has nothing to say, so she draws on anything she's ever heard and spews it without thinking.

That dress is horrific. “ It’s giving” dragged through a hedge…
---
When will she learn that tits and rags does not a fashion sense make.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If her mother in law keeps doing both her and Thomas’ hair soon we won’t be able to tell them apart.

• Haha
V safe sleeping arrangement here from the same woman who lectures day and night on the safe seven co sleeping methods.

A toddler sleeping next to a new born and both lying on an adult pillow which is a suffocation risk.

She's admitted herself that the newborn won't sleep in the co sleeper(attached) So obviously this is the arrangement every night- sleeping very unsafely with two in the bed, three including herself and four when Susan Boyle is home.

And she can billy bullshit all she wants and lie and say she transfers the toddler into his own bed .At his age she should be putting him down each night in his own space but we all know he's never slept there especially when she puts him down every night in her bed.

Made a rod for her own back by not trying earlier and in the process is sharing unsafe sleeping arrangements with a large audience. Great gal.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
“Mothers deserve an award” … let us know when you actually manage to get the child to sleep safely and independently rather than self congratulating yourself for nothing. She is clearly exhausted managing two in the bed. There is absolutely no way that is safe.

Reactions: 15
The fact that we are now referring to Baldy as Susan Boyle *is giving* accuracy 🤣

Also I am convinced that Mel is, was, or at some point has been a total bully. The way she laughs about illiteracy in such a mean way actually makes me really sad (and that’s saying something…there are few things this girl does that don’t make me sad lmao). A massive proportion of the world is illiterate, almost always due to a lack of education, not some choice to be deliberately less perfect than Mel and Baldy Boyle. “Probably should just get their gobshite arses to school!” Nuh-uh, Mel. They don’t have access to education because they live in environments and sociopolitical climates that don’t allow them the privilege.

It might *give* illiteracy to you, but *it gives* bully to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How does she feed and change a baby in the night with a two and a half year old in the same bed? Wouldn’t he constantly be woken up by the baby crying, lights going on etc? Has she attempted to try her son in a separate bed yet?

How does she feed and change a baby in the night with a two and a half year old in the same bed? Wouldn’t he constantly be woken up by the baby crying, lights going on etc? Has she attempted to try her son in a separate bed yet?
He has a toddler bed attached onto their bed. She just doesn't bother trying to put him down to sleep there. Toddlers also don't transfer well after being put down next to mammy constantly he would more than likely wake and scream to be back next to mam~ because she's never tried to get him used to his own space. It's her own doing and it's not attachment parenting. It's lazy parenting. No space of his own, no independent sleep and like you said broken sleep -woken throughout the night by a newborn. Incredibly selfish but that's Mel all over.

And just waiting for the inevitable mother's day post where she congratulates herself and refers to mother's as warriors. She'd sicken ya..

ETA- it appears she has deleted the "it's giving illiteracy" post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.