Melanie Murphy #19 Me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that we are now referring to Baldy as Susan Boyle *is giving* accuracy šŸ¤£

Also I am convinced that Mel is, was, or at some point has been a total bully. The way she laughs about illiteracy in such a mean way actually makes me really sad (and thatā€™s saying somethingā€¦there are few things this girl does that donā€™t make me sad lmao). A massive proportion of the world is illiterate, almost always due to a lack of education, not some choice to be deliberately less perfect than Mel and Baldy Boyle. ā€œProbably should just get their gobshite arses to school!ā€ Nuh-uh, Mel. They donā€™t have access to education because they live in environments and sociopolitical climates that donā€™t allow them the privilege.

It might *give* illiteracy to you, but *it gives* bully to me.
I missed this! What did she say??

Reactions: 2
I think Mel makes motherhood look like the most draining, boring, difficult thing ever. Itā€™s good to show the reality but you so rarely see her going out anywhere with friends, family or just with her kids. Or doing anything for herself, not everything has to be about being a mum. Sheā€™s really unadventurous.

Reactions: 13
She loves making up fake people who happen to align with all of her own personal views on motherhood and reach out to her OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR for advice on how to be the best mother ever
1679312330236.gif

Itā€™s such a bizarre post. It immediately read as a fake person. Even if it was real, imagine a friend sticking up such detailed description of struggles you are going through, including struggles with your partner, as their Instagram content. Anonymous or not, itā€™s a weird thing to do and Iā€™d be disgusted.

Reactions: 27
She loves making up fake people who happen to align with all of her own personal views on motherhood and reach out to her OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR for advice on how to be the best mother ever
Ah the whole " a friend" speel. She's totally projecting and refering to herself..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus lord in holy heaven in mary's virginal womb cast down to the seven layers hell WHAT IS SHE SHARING!! Milli Hill....more misinformation about cells being shared, and another little snide jab at abortion there. What a crock of horseshit!! This is what boredom does people, you can tell Melanie running dry...like her non-existent sex life outside of procreating. Least she's doing the conservatives work as a good Catholic wife!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she actually read this šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s right she doesnā€™t share her kids online šŸ¤Ŗ
34F24063-E8E8-437D-B643-EE1FB8520717.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2042552
Itā€™s such a bizarre post. It immediately read as a fake person. Even if it was real, imagine a friend sticking up such detailed description of struggles you are going through, including struggles with your partner, as their Instagram content. Anonymous or not, itā€™s a weird thing to do and Iā€™d be disgusted.

hahaha perfect choice šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ also it read soo odd to me like.....I reached out to an old friend cos she is now a Mother clearly I couldn't be friends with a woman who isnt a Mother !! eughhh she is beyond

Reactions: 7
hahaha perfect choice šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ also it read soo odd to me like.....I reached out to an old friend cos she is now a Mother clearly I couldn't be friends with a woman who isnt a Mother !! eughhh she is beyond
Imagine if the old friend story was real and it happened as Mel suggests. You hear from your old friend, she asks how youā€™re doing, you pour your heart out. Probably feel better but a bit embarrassed, after all you havenā€™t hear from that friend for years. Then you check out Instagram on Motherā€™s Day and see that message.

Reactions: 15
It's like she has some sort of obsession with constantly talking about being a mother and breastfeeding, like it is her entire identity now. It's actually unhealthy. No wonder she has no friends, she would bore them to death! I can't imagine life without going to the gym, meeting up with friends for wine or having the occasional date night with my partner without my son being there. I know the baby is young but she was like this with her son too!

Reactions: 15
Okay...seriously, why is she dressing like this? My mum is in her 50s and she has 1000% more style than this woman who is in her 30s!! That vomit inducing knitted top and joggers she wore to Cabra Castle? How did she ever look at herself in that and not think it made her look terrible? WHICH IT DOES!! She's actually purposefully making herself appear larger, more frumpy and it is weird, but perhaps its him. Maybe he doesn't like her dressing nice or sexy, because what she's been wearing lately is just wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 5
The absolute state of her clothes and omg Thomas gives me the ICK! Imagine going to stay in Cabra castle and coming across those 2 knobs skipping around the place, with their kid screaming beside you at dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually canā€™t unsee that camel toe šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® Jesus f**king Christ, she has been gifted a lovely stay in a lovely hotel at least wear one of your friendly breast feeding dresses. Iā€™d be fuming if I paid to stay in cabra castle and bumped into them two dopes

Reactions: 5
That beige woolly shapeless monstrosity sheā€™s wearing -what the hell?!?!
Sheā€™s literally dressed like a šŸ’©
---
She only wears gifted clothes. Sheā€™s that tight she wonā€™t spend money and buy herself an outfit that suits her.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s literally dressed like a šŸ’©
---
She only wears gifted clothes. Sheā€™s that tight she wonā€™t spend money and buy herself an outfit that suits her.
it's almost like she's never heard of vinted... cheap, second hand clothes, check this melmo.. that are FLATTERING if you choose correctly for your body. I can't with this absolute cretin - ye don't have to break the bank to look presentable. šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 3
I can never understand how influencers feel ok gloating and boasting to their followers about their free trips away.

ā€˜Itā€™s so important to make time for each other and take trips as a family. But we only do it if itā€™s for free despite having the money to pay for it ourselves. You spend your money though, obviously.ā€™

Reactions: 12
Honestly, I couldnā€™t care less about what she wears.
I can never understand how influencers feel ok gloating and boasting to their followers about their free trips away.

ā€˜Itā€™s so important to make time for each other and take trips as a family. But we only do it if itā€™s for free despite having the money to pay for it ourselves. You spend your money though, obviously.ā€™
Tbh I donā€™t think Mel has much money, not since forking out for the house.
I think the bad wardrobe is probably because she doesnā€™t wanna spent money on her new bigger body. God forbid she actually does body neutrality like she says

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.