Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dearreader

VIP Member
Let's just remove the fact Jessie posted it for a minute because Melanie has made similar jabs online since her first born.

Excuse my rant but my rage at seeing Melanie's Woolley head and leaky tit every fucking post has me done in.

Look at Melanie's grid posts. Every second fucking post is cooing over how amazing mothers are... With a picture attached of her looking dishevelled. It's not about "mothers" it's about Melanie and how great she is and how much of a martyr is she. Sly digs about doing it all whilst constantly making references to her past life. Because she misses attention.

As others have mentioned both that her da living there, now she's said before that her dad finishes work at 6pm so there's an extra hand at 6 o'clock. That's pretty perfect, how lucky. Now factor in the mother in law's childminding hours a few days a week and her husband gets three days off. She has loads of time and a shit ton of help.

Realistically she always has someone helping her out. She in fact has hours and hours in the day of free time. I'm actually so fucking sick of her portraying herself as some sort of warrior mother doing it all when in fact she doesn't.

She doesn't have to worry about going back to the real world working a job, juggling childcare and maintaining a relationship on different schedules and having a social life. She just sits at home all the time waiting for her husband's days off. Whipping her tits out for the camera under the guise of breastfeeding awareness.(it's for the insta creeps) It's a grab for male attention because deep down in herself she knows her fella is the spit of Susan Boyle and it gives her the ick.

What a sad life Jane. People like Melanie really piss me off. It's the actual single mothers with no support who are the ones you never hear or see clapping themselves on the back - they just get on with it.

My partner, friends, family are all amazing with helping me and don't I know it. The fucking neck of myself if I dared post an IG congratulating myself for being a mother. Sweet jesus. Mothers aren't better than anyone else. God, you get on with it and don't get a special medal for it. Piss off Mel you sad act.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

whataboutit

She loves making up fake people who happen to align with all of her own personal views on motherhood and reach out to her OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR for advice on how to be the best mother ever
1679312330236.gif

It’s such a bizarre post. It immediately read as a fake person. Even if it was real, imagine a friend sticking up such detailed description of struggles you are going through, including struggles with your partner, as their Instagram content. Anonymous or not, it’s a weird thing to do and I’d be disgusted.

Reactions: 27

emerald

VIP Member
I’d much rather have my name on the internet as opposed to a picture of me at my mother’s tits, but whatever Mel.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Dearreader

VIP Member
Imagine breastfeeding and complaining about doing it all, all the time being your entire personality.

Like there is NEVER any joy in anything she posts. Every little fucking thing she does is thinly veiled digs about doing everything, about having no time to wash/brush her hair/ etc etc. Boob this boob that, here's me tits. I'm a mammy, I do it all, I'm a single mother with a husband and a live in grandad. Complains about motherhood all the fucking time.

Fuckkk off. Like how does she not see how she makes out motherhood to be. She's not a bit happy. She sits at home all day refusing to allow her kids fresh air or a change of scenery. Because she's socially inept and too scared to try manage them outside of the gaff.

Spending all her fucking time talking about how there's no village whilst she has a childminder and a husband home at a decent hour and let's face it she doesn't have a job.

Going to bed at 8 o clock and refusing to let them take daytime naps anywhere but the house. Sitting around waiting for her hubbies day off to literally do just about anything.

She's not this adorable/relatable mother figure she thinks she is. She literally does nothing but make reels about how hard done by she is.

I would loathe to be around her she's an energy vampire and would make everything about herself.

If there ever was anyone who shouldn't have another child it's Mel. Oh and these stupid fucking notions "Thomas wants twins" "we want chickens"

Fuck right off you misery. She's the type that will guilt those kids for every little thing she ever did for them and they will end up with the same issues as herself. Her unwillingness to stop being the centre of attention even after children is just amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Dearreader

VIP Member
Omg I'm actually choking.

She had the audacity to say when she made the coming out video- I quote "I came out before anyone's coming out that was a thing"

Ahaha who does she think she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
31C91197-1951-4C69-9DB1-D65D1C262046.jpeg
Excuse me A BOTTLE OF FORMULA??? After all the shit she spewed for three years about how formula was junk and caused cancer in children she’s now going to use the dreaded formula because she needs sleep, like many a woman before her - women she shamed and fear-mongered when they needed it. She really is a complete hypocrite of a woman.

Reactions: 23

oicheliath

Reading Melanie’s posts on here gives me the most unwelcome flashbacks to the cringy things young girls (and boys I’m sure, I was just in an all girls school) did and said to get attention. It’s like she’s developmentally stunted because it’s chronic 15 year old behaviour. Like you know the gal that had loud pill reminder alarms set to be sure everyone in the class knew she was sexually active 😂 that’s Mel

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Dearreader

VIP Member
I might get kickback from this but heyho...

I've noticed anytime she shows the kids the clothes are always well worn and fairly tatty, nothing a bit wrong with second hand or hand me downs- I use them myself. But the kids never really look well put together. It's like she doesn't know how to wash clothes properly, everything always looks dull and grey and bobbly.

And then she's shopping in brown Thomas buying the best of the best for herself.

I dunno, yeah every mother deserves to buy for themselves it just irks me. She hasn't their son's room decorated but she's getting a butlers pantry, walk in wardrobe, spending 3000(one day) to restore a piano she can't play.

My first priority would have been to decorate the room for my son not a fucking office or a walk in wardrobe. She suffers serious delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Dearreader

VIP Member
24 hours with a newborn. Meaning there were hundreds of different images she could have captured and included.

For example - playing with her kids. Going for a walk.

But ..

She chose to use an image with her child in the bath whilst bearing her breasts.

Creeps wont click on a video with kids in a stroller but they will click on an innocent child in a
bath whilst mammy shows her boobs for clicks. I don't think a 4 month old baby can consent to being used like that. It's sick what she's doing and anyone who can't see her game here is in denial.

She used that exact thumbnail to get more clicks doesn't matter from who as long as it results in money in the bank.

Morally corrupt and absolutely exploiting her children. In the most disgusting manner to boot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Daisymai

She’s obsessed with justifying co-sleeping. Having your child sleep in their own room is not that outrageous. Her stories are a Ferris wheel of the same shit- co-sleeping, breast feeding, pilot wife, stop judging me- over and over again.

• Heart

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Not all nudity is sexual. Seeing a real, unhidden maternal body just exist is healing, at least for me.
A naked adult’s form in the presence of a naked child’s form on the internet for public perusal is completely inappropriate.
It is not okay to show your child in the bath on a monetised video.
It shouldn’t even be a discussion.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Honest to god. She's a misery. She literally chose to leave the house like that. It's obviously Thomas or her dad filming.

She chose the worst outfit possible.

Purposefully made her hair look like that.

When behind the scenes of that reel is her husband who would have easily and does take the kids/help out as I'm sure he does most days so she could put herself together a bit.

But this is all for a reel, her entire "look" is staged.

I don't know a single mother who would leave the house like that. It's all orchestrated. Portraying you can't brush your hair, have no help or time to care for yourself whilst your husband literally films you. That's embarrassing and a massive dig at him. He's as thick as two bricks so no surprises he can't see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Dearreader

VIP Member
It’s hilarious and full on narc, we even get a mention 😂
View attachment 2312857
---
I took it as a beg for viewers but I’m sure they’ll be more coming this way once they check out what site she’s talking about, also fails to mention she’s never off here and most of her content is in answer to things discussed here..Oh and she still loves Jon and Anna🫤

The biggest troll is Melanie.

Trolling since day one. Trolled other YouTubers at the beginning of her career because she was threatened by their success.

Trolled herself on older gossip forums and her own YouTube channel for sympathy.

Set up numerous accounts over the years shipping herself ( whilst in relationships too) with bigger YouTubers. Created rumours about herself for internet clout.

Set up fake accounts to troll Jack howard and hazel - trying to break them up.

Set up fake accounts to promote her book on other YouTubers channels.
Set up fake accounts to win her own competitions- glossy box etc.
Set up fake accounts to defend her racism around BLM.
Fake accounts to defend herself and her fascist beliefs.
Fake accounts to promote fabletics and other sponsorships.
Fake accounts to promote natural births and scare people out of c sections and epidurals.

I could go on and on 🤣🤣

ETA- I still haven't forgotten about how she lied about a journalist and tried to ruin her reputation and the journalist in question proved with receipts that Melanie was lying for sympathy 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

fifi90

reading crap like that would put any one off of breastfeeding. . can any other breastfeeding mothers chime in , is it really like this or is mel just being a tit
I’ve been breastfeeding for most of the last decade and never had to do anything this ridiculous. Baby generally just fits in with we’re doing- not the other way round! She is such an attention seeker.

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
I find the sexualisation of motherhood for views gross but it’s even worse when she has her child in frame.

Last edited:
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
I cannot, CANNOT, believe how much of this woman’s identity and self-worth revolves around her own breasts.

• Haha