Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her arguments are so annoying. She does biased research and if anyone questions her she uses buzz phrases and passive agressive comments to defend herself. She really winds me up 😂 Plus I am a monster and have let my child ‘cry it out’. Most parents know when their child is pissed off and screaming or if there child is distressed and crying. I don’t care what she does- I just don’t want to constantly hear about it and their creepy gentle parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve no idea what’s she’s talking about, she said it was such a gentle process to night wean but the child has to have his cheek on her cheek or have either herself or Thomas beside him, but in this she said he was tantrumming through the night ,so it was literally the same outcome for the child even if she had of just took the boob away instead of gentle weaning 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’ve no idea what’s she’s talking about, she said it was such a gentle process to night wean but the child has to have his cheek on her cheek or have either herself or Thomas beside him, but in this she said he was tantrumming through the night ,so it was literally the same outcome for the child even if she had of just took the boob away instead of gentle weaning 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Lol what she describes is exactly what happens if you sleep train. Your child cries and have tantrums in the night for a couple of nights until they don't. Everything she says about "gentle" parenting is just bullshit. Don't understand why anyone would take parenting advice from her or even ask her questions about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol what she describes is exactly what happens if you sleep train. Your child cries and have tantrums in the night for a couple of nights until they don't. Everything she says about "gentle" parenting is just bullshit. Don't understand why anyone would take parenting advice from her or even ask her questions about it.
Of course it is, the child just doesn’t get what it wants so cries ,whether you want to drag it out ( gentle parenting lol ) or go cold turkey …I just find her hilarious the rubbish she comes out with😂

Reactions: 5
Her book of the review has 97 likes so she’s turned the likes off 😅 imagine being an influencer with less than 100 likes.

Post of the book review that should say 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her book of the review has 97 likes so she’s turned the likes off 😅 imagine being an influencer with less than 100 likes.

Post of the book review that should say 😅
I wouldn’t put it past her to have written all those reviews herself. They all sound a bit try hard, like someone trying to come across as a good writer…

Don’t worry she’s been on tattle and has now turned the likes back on for the post 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I see she took the child to the park too 😂 I'm sure her da would've been with her .

Reactions: 6
I like gentle parenting myself but still find her insufferable. It’s a touchy topic and there will be always too much controversy about it, I’d avoid it even if I was an influencer

Reactions: 5
I had to read the previous screenshot twice before I fully understood what she meant. How has a publishing house given this woman two book deals?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love that she made a big spiel a while back about forgetting to subtitle her stories and how she’ll do it going forward and yet she never subtitles her ramblings ever….

I had to read the previous screenshot twice before I fully understood what she meant. How has a publishing house given this woman two book deals?
This is probably the reason:

"Someone with a ready-made audience is a practical, sure-bet for the publishing industry which is a business at the end of the day. Whilst influencer book deals might not be popular for some, particularly traditionally published authors who have been published based entirely on their skill – usually after many years of effort - it is a lucrative string to the publishing industries bow."

Taken from the article The Truth About Influencer Publishing: ‘50% Of Deals With Influencers Are As A Result Of Their Following, Rather Than Their Writing’.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just here for the gossip had to unfollow her since Thomas mega sperm impregnated an egg from her gammy ovaries....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally agree that she is a lazy woman who never leaves the house. She is so isolated and has barely any real life friends to meet up with. When baba #2 comes she will be delighted to have the excuse of EBF so as to not have to do anything else forcing her husband to sort the household chores and I'm sure her father will be helping out with Pan by then.

is it normal to have as many scans as she has? seems like a waste of money, time and resources.

Reactions: 7
is it normal to have as many scans as she has? seems like a waste of money, time and resources.
I personally don't know anyone who's had 2 private scans prior to booking visit. One certainly as the wait til after 12 weeks can be torture. But 2 seems very excessive!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.