Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keely93

‘I used to work as an extra so I mostly watch tv and films appreciating how scenes were shot and edited’ the wankiest and cringiest try hard sentence ever said for someone who was probably caught in the background of coronation street one time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Secrets77

Hannah Witton posted her birth story. 4 days of labour to end up having a c-section. The woman was so incredibly positive about it and throughout (from the few clips you get to see). Took it in her stride completely and had full confidence in the medical staff etc. Saw her section as a smart option, not something pushed at her. Literally the opposite to Mel in every single way. How the hell are they friends? I wouldn't be able to stand having Mel spewing motherhood shite in my ear.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Video recap for those that can’t suffer through:

1.More garden content = Melanie making Thomas eat a blackberry from the garden as a disposable sacrificial lamb because she doesn’t think it’s safe to do so. Thomas wants her to get back to the kitchen to make marmalade (jam?). She eventually eats one in the wilds of the garden to the sounds of traffic and disgust. He bought her a slutty grandma garden gnome for her birthday. She thinks it embodies her perfectly.

2 Sticks up an exact floor plan of the house. 🤦🏼‍♀️

3. Discusses carpet moth infestation. She had noticed all the larvae round the house but just hoovered them up oblivious. Only when they started to eat the bedsheets off the floor bed ( on the disgusting moth eaten carpet) did she think that maybe something was up. She has sorted the problem by bulk buying the cheapest carpet in the showroom (sponso) which is the same colour and texture of a used bathmat. She thinks the beige carpet will match well to her preferred colour of paint, also beige. Tries to sell a rolled up lawn chair cushion of a mattress ( matching foam strip pillows guUYssss). She thinks a unique selling point for it is the fact that the 3 inches of recycled rubber perfectly muffle the sound of disappointing sex. Target market for the 200euro mattress is the masses of people who have to act like a teenagers in a house they paid over half a million euros for.

4. Tommy takeover. He mispronounces “hearth” repeatedly. He shows all the savings that can be made by shopping in the sticks. Doesn’t rightly know where Loughrea is but it’s a great place to get an overpriced mini stove apparently. Also Donegal lads will deliver anything anywhere for half nothing. WHO KNEW LADS. That 200 euro saving should go a long way. Might cover the cost of the half dozen Yankee candles Mel has to buy a week to cover the smell of rot in the place.

5. They have to replace all the windows but it’s worth it because they found a newspaper that’s older than Thomas and it fuels Melanie’s Harry Potter fantasies. Everything is cheaper in the past. Again WHO KNEW!

6. Next door neighbours are building a house right up against their boundary hedge which is going to be overlooking their garden and directly in the roof of the conservatory. Not exactly the escape to the country vibes Melanie was going for but hey ho.

7. Even with Thomas and his dad doing the majority of the work they have spent 20 grand on what is essentially gutting the place. She’s worried about all the outgoings - again bringing up Thomas student loans ( lest we forget) - but she’s determined to do it on the cheap. She wants to remind the less fortunates that renovating a house isn’t all glamour. Also let’s everyone know what they will be selling the couch and the dresser ( points them out) so keep an eye out on done deal for Thomas's phone number.

TL: DR - they were conned into buying a moth infested, overlooked damp riddled wreck of a bungalow. Thomas is just odd. Melanie is miserly and the most pregnant any woman has ever been at 22 weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Rudebox

I personally know about 10 people who were extras on Vikings. They took literally everyone who applied, she isn't special.

Also watching film 'for the shooting and editing'. Everyone does that, that's what film is, that's what makes it different from theatre 🙄 It's like saying I read books to enjoy flow of words on a page. Yes that's what a book is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

whataboutit

Hannah Witton posted her birth story. 4 days of labour to end up having a c-section. The woman was so incredibly positive about it and throughout (from the few clips you get to see). Took it in her stride completely and had full confidence in the medical staff etc. Saw her section as a smart option, not something pushed at her. Literally the opposite to Mel in every single way. How the hell are they friends? I wouldn't be able to stand having Mel spewing motherhood shite in my ear.
Well Melanie’s was worse of course because she wasn’t ‘informed and respected’, whereas Hannah’s experience of 4 day labour and c section is ‘the dream’ compared to what aul Mel went through. Imagine being that much of a cunt to your supposed best friend.
1660159354527.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Dearreader

VIP Member
What are the chances. Everyone mentioning her driving lessons on tattle and like clockwork after not mentioning them for weeks she mentions them today.

But she defo doesn't read tattle youse goise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Mystery07

Wow so their flight goes tits up and they talk to someone on BA's web chat called Deep and they then make a story insinuating its not a real name? Can't they take 2 seconds to think oh the person is probably in India as most customer service lines are and has a completely regular name in that culture?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Dearreader

VIP Member
I get the impression Jessie has done a lot of work on herself and of course melanie hasn't so I don't doubt Jessie gets really frustrated with mels constant bullshit. For example her constant need to use conditions/illnesses to excuse poor behaviour. No Mel you're just an asshole.
I’ve no sympathy for her either, I find it hard to have any at all, maybe harsh to say but maybe it’ll knock her down a few pegs.
TW- Trigger Warning

Me too. I dunno I guess I'll just never forget the magical cyst that changed sides from left to right and how her "doctor didn't draw her a diagram" of said cyst yet she admitted to getting the finding on a letter. How she harped on and on about a possible pcos and literally got pregnant on her first ever try.

How she told women they need to be more sexually choosy with who they have sex with and basically put blame totally on women for having to get abortions.

How she completely shamed women who formula fed comparing it to fast food. Oh and how she lied about donating her breastmilk to babies in need.

And most recently putting up a pregnancy test and telling everyone how much harder a negative pregnancy test was on her because she already had one child - she subsequently ended up pregnant right away on baby number two.

She's done nothing but gloat and shame women while putting herself on a pedastal. Don't even get me started on how she places higher value on men and is frequently found muttering but what about the men.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

jeepers

She’s so cool, like she only really watches tv and movies to appreciate the filming and editing! Could she actually be any more of a dick like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30

kalechips

VIP Member
View attachment 1503940 Well this looks like itll be a treat 🙃 wonder if it will end up disappearing like her video on envy. She really isn't the person to be talking about these topics.
Also- being in her "Miss Honey" outfit you know she was totally feeling herself like "yes I am this perfect mother figure straight out of Matilda" 🙄
The irony of her posting a video called "why mothers cannot win" while she is always putting other women/mothers down for doing things differently than her. She never misses an opportunity to shame women for something, she's a huge part of the problem.

• Heart
  • Angry
Right?! My mum lives in the other side of the world and we FaceTime weekly and I have flown over with my son. Doesn’t her mum live an hour away? She is ridiculous
She can go to the UK to visit Hannah Witton, but she cannot go down the road to see her mother… ok 🤪

• Heart
  • Wow

neens113

Chatty Member
I’m shocked an airline pilot would behave this way? When Thomas’s job was on the line during the pandemic they were promoting ‘save aviation’ campaigns left right and centre. Now they demand a full refund because they ended up on the wrong side of the right city? Doesn’t sit right with me. Not to mention that airlines are still struggling to recover from the effects the pandemic has had on them, staff shortage and huge fuel price increases. BA has had to cancel tens of thousands of flights in the last few months. But as long as it doesn’t directly affect them, who cares, right? 🙄

Don’t get me started on the racism…

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Ok but it can be argued then that doctors are also not going to present information that goes against their policies and procedures. Doctors can be biased and have their own self interests at heart they are human. I believe women should be educated on all the facts and risks and not just blindly trust their doctor or midwife as there is a large portion of the medical profession who do not ask for consent or practice evidence based medicine.
Ok but it can be argued then that doctors are also not going to present information that goes against their policies and procedures

Lol what??? Also what self interests would even come into play when preforming a medical procedure. I can't with this.

I see you are over on Hannah Wittons thread making Jabs at Hannah for not exclusively breastfeeding. Now it wouldn't be the first time Melanie slagged her own "best mate" off on gossip forums.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
The new video ( which is CONTENT) is basically “why I don’t use my child as content”. She spends the majority of her time stating she doesn’t want the child to be exposed or ridiculed while at the same time filling her socials with closeup pictures of herself feeding him in see through pink lingerie, naked on her wedding day or upside down on a tree stump, and takes videos of him trying to hide while he poops. What planet is she on?

• Heart
  • Angry

malo05

I actually had to rewind the video to relisten to the part where Melanie was saying 'I don't want another haemorrhage/I don't want another tear' and he says-'I don't want to get kicked out of the hospital at 3 I'm the morning when I'm exhausted' 🤦‍♀️ Yeah.....that's the same..... I noticed she becomes submissive to him immediately-the whole thing is so tense and uncomfortable

They are both insufferable. If there are any pregnant ladies on this thread, I would avoid watching this video. Very negative and fear inducing content-no pregnant woman needs to listen to that shite, especially when it's coming out if these 2 pricks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Ok but it can be argued then that doctors are also not going to present information that goes against their policies and procedures

Lol what??? Also what self interests would even come into play when preforming a medical procedure. I can't with this.

I see you are over on Hannah Wittons thread making Jabs at Hannah for not exclusively breastfeeding. Now it wouldn't be the first time Melanie slagged her own "best mate" off on gossip forums.
I love how people just assume we (drs) just make shit up as we go along. Babe, there’s hospital procedures in place for safely storing plastic tubes you’d be crucified for not following, and you think we can just randomly decide to break guidelines on childbirth, just because we feel like being a bastard that day.

tell me you’ve never worked in a hospital before without telling me 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 29