Melanie Murphy #16 lowkey wish Mel and Chai were a couple but whatevs the Thomas guy sounds great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt it weird how she titles her post "auntie mel?"
I mean, I would have said "mommy hannah" but hey i dont have the habit of making everyone else's life about me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot articulate how much the literal last person I'd want to see in the last month of pregnancy is Melanie. Imagine being that hormonal and exhausted and she walks through your door 😩 I always got the impression Melanie likes Hannah more than the other way around. I'd say Mel booked her flights before she told her she was coming so she'd feel bad telling her not to
I spent my last few weeks of pregnancy exhausted and in pain, I would HATE to have been hosting a friend and their toddler even if I liked them let alone Melanie who will be shelling out all the unsolicited advice and talking about her tits 24/7. I think this is my first time commenting on a Melanie thread I guess I must feel really sorry for Hannah 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Pan has very little screen time"
Lucy Moon uploaded a picture to her story (from Hannah's baby shower) of Mel and Pan...with Pan watching her phone screen :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, not trying to shame any parent using screen time for whatever reason and I can imagine big social gatherings like baby showers can get very intense for kids. It's just a bit funny how she mentions in her video she limits his screen time and then a picture of Pan looking at a screen gets uploaded.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she was at the airport the other day she posted a pic to stories of him with a whole-ass laptop on his knee 🥴 it was comedic, tbh.

I'm all for screentime, it's just another case of Mel being a raging hypocrite.

Reactions: 21
I just get the vibe that Melanie would be the worst friend to have around when you’re pregnant. I can’t even imagine all the unsolicited advice and shaming she’d do, like ‘well actually, this is better’ or ‘I did this instead, it’s so much better’. I’d explode if I was Hannah 🥴

Reactions: 17
“What you have to do when you’re having the baby Hannah is absolutely refuse all medical advice, accuse everybody of trying to murder and or molest you you, and refuse any offer of a blood transfusion because to be dangerously anaemic is far better than to listen to anyone more qualified than a google search…”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s right to protect her child from too much screen time - my sister and I were raised on Nickelodeon and the Sega Mega Drive and my sister is now a medical doctor. It doesn’t get much worse than that, does it Mel? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Pan has very little screen time"
Lucy Moon uploaded a picture to her story (from Hannah's baby shower) of Mel and Pan...with Pan watching her phone screen :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, not trying to shame any parent using screen time for whatever reason and I can imagine big social gatherings like baby showers can get very intense for kids. It's just a bit funny how she mentions in her video she limits his screen time and then a picture of Pan looking at a screen gets uploaded.
Hahaha look how she goes on her stories to clarify he’s watching a live orchestra! Ugh she’s such a wannabe pompous twit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Hahaha look how she goes on her stories to clarify he’s watching a live orchestra! Ugh she’s such a wannabe pompous twit.
You beat me to it 🤣 ‘People couldn’t BElLIEVE that he was watching live orchestra darling’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously Mel? Orchestra? Yeah sure.

Anyone so sick of all these Youtubers and Celebrities constantly going on about their babies and being pregnant? I mean, fantastic, you're having a baby but like - 8 Billion people, it isn't a miracle anymore, it's the most common activity beside sex LOL!

Give it a break, from Rihanna to low class types like Mel (Not Hannah obviously, she seems really sweet) just in our face. If they like their life so private, why not, I don't know - stay private? Revolutionary in todays era I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Melanie has uploaded a full proof guide to travelling for a toddler incase anyone needs it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Melanie has uploaded a full proof guide to travelling for a toddler incase anyone needs it.
Because after one flight of a bit over an hour she is an expert for sure.
Such an ordeal she had to go through and her tips made it bearable.
Nevermind the fact that she flew the airline her husband works for and that she was accompanied by her husband who navigates through airports and air travel for a living.....
All of that surely had nothing to do with it being less stressful than it might have been, it was all down to her. There is no shame in admitting that these other factors (that other people probably don't have access to) also made a difference. Plus, one or two pleasant flights with a toddler can be down to pure luck as well. You might do the exact same thing on the next one and it's hell on earth 😅😅😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.