Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pacho

I'm done with this thread. She's an absolute narcissist. I am slightly younger than Mel. We have been trying for 3 and a half years straight with a few months of 'not being careful' before that. I am waiting for my period to start my SECOND round of IVF after my first resulted in only 1 embryo which I miscarried. This is the hardest thing anyone can go through. I dont know if I will ever able to give my husband a child.I cannot read this so I can't. She has absolutely no f-ing idea. How someone with a child can type those words is beyond me. Happy Easter all I'm done

• Heart
Reactions: 55

millsymilsean

Longtime lurker etc
I work in publishing and there’s a proof copy of Melanies book sitting on my desk right now…if anyone wants spoilers (and proof of her horrible writing) I can provide them…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Secrets77

Screenshot_20220417-094131_Instagram.jpg

Wow, I find this post quite jarring tbh. I get the impression she's trying to share her 'journey' but a TW should really be used. She has zero clue how difficult it actually is to struggle to conceive and I feel like this is just such a weird post. I also feel like sticking the middle finger up at her and saying, this is what your cocky attitude gets you. Never brag about fertility because it's never a given, whether you have kids already or not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Daisymai

4AE18257-9B19-44B1-9EAA-E5F8E9B26237.png

‘Having one already makes it tough for for me as I look at him and know what it is I’ll get to experience if I fall pregnant again’

Oh fuck off Melanie. You are so insulting

• Angry
Reactions: 45

whataboutit

232D85B2-1BA2-4447-881C-DD0E6B5DA53C.jpeg
How bloody tone deaf, self centred and insensitive do you have to be to say “I know many of you are trying to conceive” and in the same breath publicly claim “it’s really tough for me”, when you are already blessed with a child you conceived really quickly and have only been trying for a second for like one cycle. It’s soooo tough for me because I actually know how amazing it is to be pregnant

• Angry
Reactions: 42

whataboutit

Ugh that ‘expertly rubbers up’ and ‘on his hunkers, looming over me’ section..I just shuddered with cringe 😬 is this supposed to be sexy? Never mind lips vanishing into face, my vag vanished into my abdomen reading this.
The way she writes, particularly the self harm/ depression passages (other than the ones she plagiarised) gives me such “I’m 16 and this is deep and edgy” vibes. No actual substance or understanding of the issues she is trying to write about

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Sionnachglic

Chatty Member
Well guys and gals I've never been one to knock down anyone's good news but, I'm defeated! I've been trying to conceive for a good number of months now, and there she is flashing her bump, pregnant with no issues... I'm currently lying in my bed knowing my period is about to arrive any day as we had kinda just given up this month with the baby making (I just didn't feel it after month on month of periods... Ironic I know). Mel and her non existing gynae issues, go do one will ya!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

lizardhking

BC5DB661-EE6A-4F3F-ADAB-EAA4C3FB7968.jpeg

I have been lurking on this thread for literally a YEAR, but this is what made me finally break and get an account. Not only did she host an art contest in which only one person actually got paid for their time instead of just commissioning someone (which was basically what she wanted to do), but then she goes and critiques the art in the post where she’s announcing the winner???? Christ, Mel

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Dearreader

VIP Member
She's hateful there I said it. I knew she was pregnant when she showed the very first test.

Its gas how much of a liar she is to lie without any ounce of guilt regarding her pcos/gammy ovary... Despite the fact that she got caught out on tattle when her cyst was changing sides miraculously and she never had "written confirmation" regarding the side the cyst was on. Like that's the behaviour of a very very sick person.

To actually make up a narrative about a fake pcos scare to make her first pregnancy look like some miracle fairytale story. That's not normal at all. And boom,. Pregnant on her second baby first try.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
She is trying to equate one negative test 10 days after she fucking ovulated with a “fertility struggle”. She’s trying to hijack conversations about infertility and loss because she’s that bereft of any interesting content she has to scrape the bottom of the barrel and that’s what she’s come up with. She is trying to mirror other peoples suffering as content for her borefest of a page. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t a frigging Clear Blue ad. There’s something seriously wrong with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Who refers to their children as their “young”🤣🤣 all mammals sleep with their young😂 yeah and some mammals spend their life underwater but you don’t see us doing that ffs🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

fionashark

yeah, what’s this about having to never bring him to the doctor? Hahaha
That’s not thanks to your “liquid gold” Melmo, that’s him spending most of his time isolated from other people. Lord :ROFLMAO: send him to nursery and he’ll be sick plenty, no amount of breastmilk and pesto will help there.

You have to laugh at the crap she posts 😂 does she really think mothers that bottle feed don’t have the same bond or healthy children, her son will never be able to repay her for the sacrifice she made by being his mother 🙄View attachment 1263992View attachment 1263993

• Haha
  • Heart

millsymilsean

SPILLLLLLL
Had a flick through earlier - describes kissing as “devouring his face”😂 then goes off on some rant about how the fella Peter has booked them into a suite in the Shelbourne for €7,400 a night?! Is he Pablo Escobar???
I’m home now but I’ll 100% update some more soon, when I’ve had a proper look. It’s shite anyway, no surprise there

• Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
Just catching up.. sorry to bring this up again.. So she posts stories a few weeks ago asking people not to speculate about when her and Thomas are going to start trying again and if she is/isn't pregnant as it could take a while.

Then just this week announces to the internet that she's ovulating and announces they have started trying in her latest video.

Now if you really didn't want the speculation from the internet you wouldn't tell the world when you are ovulating and trying. Just further proves to me how much she craves the attention and how the pco thing was all for attention/ a YouTube success story. If you were really concerned about your fertility you'd keep the mouth shut... Especially when she's made out like she has this big mad gammy ovary.

• Heart

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
She likes to play her life as a “struggle”- living with her mom was a struggle, living with her in-laws was a struggle, her health has always been a struggle, her drinking was a struggle, her starting the family was a struggle etc etc etc. She genuinely believes that she’s struggled and worked to get what she has and honest to Christ she has no idea what struggling is. She’s spoilt and cannot be without attention, so needs to concoct a story that would look good on YouTube with melodramatic music playing over it. It’s why she got such backlash with the I’m a millionaire and I can’t buy a house ( someone get me some tissues) interview. She’s tone deaf and oblivious to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

mrsdewinter

On her stories just now confirming that when she posted about the negative test and imagining seeing a faint line, she was indeed pregnant. I understand (if I take her words at face value - which isn't easy) that she might really have felt disappointment in that moment of seeing what was a 'negative', but I still somehow can't get over the fact that she felt the need to share a negative pregnancy test in her first month of trying for baby 2. She fell pregnant immediately first time and had no reason to believe she'd have any issues the second time either. It felt inappropriate and self-indulgent at the time, but even moreseo now. She's just so unpleasant and unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 31