Melanie Murphy #16 lowkey wish Mel and Chai were a couple but whatevs the Thomas guy sounds great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh stfu Mel you're on an 1 hour flight. Does he really need to have a nap? His ears will be fine, people have always travelled with babies. You won't need liquids because we know you breastfeed and if you need anything urgently get it from duty free - tight cow. Honestly she makes a mountain out of a mole hill. Women are scrambling their country with babies and a few possessions to be relocated all over Europe. I'm sure you can handle pretty much a bus ride ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh stfu Mel you're on an 1 hour flight. Does he really need to have a nap? His ears will be fine, people have always travelled with babies. You won't need liquids because we know you breastfeed and if you need anything urgently get it from duty free - tight cow. Honestly she makes a mountain out of a mole hill. Women are scrambling their country with babies and a few possessions to be relocated all over Europe. I'm sure you can handle pretty much a bus ride ffs
I came on here just to say this 😂 it's honestly close to the length of time it takes to get from skerries to the city centre 😂 the feckin dramatics. Although has she ever left the house alone with pan? Thomas the man servant is always there. She showed us all her mini toiletries in the declutter.....throw them in a sandwich bag and stfu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I came on here just to say this 😂 it's honestly close to the length of time it takes to get from skerries to the city centre 😂 the feckin dramatics. Although has she ever left the house alone with pan? Thomas the man servant is always there. She showed us all her mini toiletries in the declutter.....throw them in a sandwich bag and stfu
Her kid doesn't get a seat to himself, he'll be on her lap the whole time so no separation anxiety. You get toddler headphones and download a few videos they like on your phone/ show them the sky and the ground disappearing/ let him talk to the other people around you if the videos dont work or just have chats with them yourself, put some snacks in his mouth for take off/landing/ for general distraction and you're sorted.

It's not that difficult. I flew on my own with my son recently and people were genuinely lovely and helped us where they could. She just needs to relax and stop the Abbey acting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The most stressful part about the journey is probably going through security at Dublin airport which is nightmare fuel atm.
But she probably has some sort of fast track or something being a pilot's wife and such...

Reactions: 7
The most stressful part about the journey is probably going through security at Dublin airport which is nightmare fuel atm.
But she probably has some sort of fast track or something being a pilot's wife and such...
Yeah actually I'd say that's going to be a nightmare. Apparently they've cancelled fast track for the time being because they can't keep up with the demand for it. But surely Thomas has some sort of perk that could get them through it quickly? I don't envy her if she has to do normal security the way Dublin Airport is at the moment. But she can keep him in the buggy until they get to the scanner so it's not like he's going to be running everywhere.

Reactions: 7
Oh and there's Lurch himself. Fuckin hell they really are the gruesome twosome 🤢 can they do anything apart

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah yes, when travelling to see your heavily pregnant friend, the obvious choice is to not wear a mask on the tube! 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah yes, when travelling to see your heavily pregnant friend, the obvious choice is to not wear a mask on the tube! 🙄
she didn't wear masks in the shops here properly when it was mandatory, never mind in a country where they've done away with them unless you want to. Shows she doesn't give a tit.

Reactions: 14
I know I’m being picky but it really irritates me how he’s dressed 😂 His poppers are always half done up, random shoe wear, lack of vests. Then there’s the laptop balanced on the pushchair with snacks. Everything is just so lazy!!

Reactions: 13
The dramatics of it all 🙄she really needs to get out more she seems to have way too much time on her hands!

Reactions: 10
The new video about motherhood. Give me strength. She genuinely believes the tit that comes out of her mouth and the whole video was basically her blowing smoke up her own ass saying how amazing she thinks she is

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Got to the part where she claims that Pan has 'very little screen time' and then sacked it off. She's always putting him infront of the TV, but only to watch 90's disney movies and 00's children's television. She also gave him the laptop at the airport. If you're gonna make these statements, they really need to be backed up. She seriously believes that lack of screen time makes for better parenting. OK Mel lock him in his bland, dull playpen instead, that's very enriching.

Reactions: 21
Got to the part where she claims that Pan has 'very little screen time' and then sacked it off. She's always putting him infront of the TV, but only to watch 90's disney movies and 00's children's television. She also gave him the laptop at the airport. If you're gonna make these statements, they really need to be backed up. She seriously believes that lack of screen time makes for better parenting. OK Mel lock him in his bland, dull playpen instead, that's very enriching.
Don't forget, she also makes him do the gardening 😂😂 screen time is screen time. She probably uses it little and often. Just say it as it is?! She always has to make herself sound better. Every single parent is just doing what they can and none of us are qualified to give expert advice.....but especially not Smelanie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cannot articulate how much the literal last person I'd want to see in the last month of pregnancy is Melanie. Imagine being that hormonal and exhausted and she walks through your door 😩 I always got the impression Melanie likes Hannah more than the other way around. I'd say Mel booked her flights before she told her she was coming so she'd feel bad telling her not to

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The new video about motherhood. Give me strength. She genuinely believes the tit that comes out of her mouth and the whole video was basically her blowing smoke up her own ass saying how amazing she thinks she is
I would bet good money on her coming out with a mommy self help book within two years. The video summary read like an outline. None of what she says is new or surprising and that’s coming from someone who has literally just started trying

Reactions: 11
I cannot articulate how much the literal last person I'd want to see in the last month of pregnancy is Melanie. Imagine being that hormonal and exhausted and she walks through your door 😩 I always got the impression Melanie likes Hannah more than the other way around. I'd say Mel booked her flights before she told her she was coming so she'd feel bad telling her not to
Yeah and like you cba with a toddler trashing ya house when you're heavily pregnant.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.