Melanie Murphy #16 lowkey wish Mel and Chai were a couple but whatevs the Thomas guy sounds great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm particularly enjoying the filter she is using. Smoothes the skin, wrinkles are gone and the complexion also changes. Great job all around on following through with the not using filters that alter appearance thing she posted about for Dove. A true passion project of hers and not a money grab....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She may have to recite a sex scene from her new book to get her in the mood safe to say Tommo isn’t taking care of business properly if she has to resort to desperate measures lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She may have to recite a sex scene from her new book to get her in the mood safe to say Tommo isn’t taking care of business properly if she has to resort to desperate measures lol.
I find him quite repulsive, I can't say I blame her. 🥴 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“How does anyone have time to clean up after themselves and browse Facebook marketplace for tat? How can I force myself to contemplate purely functional sex with my re-husband of three weeks?” She has outsourced the renovations to her sister in law, she lives with two other adults FFS. The managing the house is feeding herself and the child ( mostly packaged junk) and getting dressed. THATS IT. She didn’t even dress herself today for the bimonthly granny knickers picture. She has nothing else to do. The woman doesn’t have a notion of work, she’s bone idle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“How does anyone have time to clean up after themselves and browse Facebook marketplace for tat? How can I force myself to contemplate purely functional sex with my re-husband of three weeks?” She has outsourced the renovations to her sister in law, she lives with two other adults FFS. The managing the house is feeding herself and the child ( mostly packaged junk) and getting dressed. THATS IT. She didn’t even dress herself today for the bimonthly granny knickers picture. She has nothing else to do. The woman doesn’t have a notion of work, she’s bone idle.
Fabulous prologue to her autobiography 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thoughts of her reading her first sex scene in a video in those granny pants are probably not going to do it for her hubby in fairness 🙈😅🤣 she talks about being married like it's a chore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched the first 5 mins of the sex scene video and had to stop. Maybe I’m not adventurous (lol, I’m not) but do any women actually do the naked under a coat thing anymore?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It's the same sex scene she posted a picture of before. It's really not that interesting that we needed to hear it twice. It's also almost devoid of passion, I couldn't believe the two characters were even attracted to each other.

Don't know if anyone is a Modern Family fan but the naked under coat thing just reminds me of when Claire got her coat stuck in an escalator, except that scene was meant to be a skit. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watched a few random minutes of the video around minute 15. My GOD so terrible and awkward. I took one for the team. She talks about wanting her partner and describing the sensation of lust as "firelighters under my nose" 😅🤣

Also her accent is more central Dublin with each video.

• Haha
  • Wow
I couldn't do it. I can't physically sit and listen to her describe masturbation :sick: She's just so gross

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She refers to the book as “ a big bag of tit” and it must be the first honest statement she’s ever come out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That choir were shite, sorry to say it 😂

(It was one of my favourite ever songs as well, they tortured it)

Reactions: 4
I'd be surprised if that sex scene got anyone in the mood ,it was chaotic . I didn't know who was cumming or going 🤣

It's the same sex scene she posted a picture of before. It's really not that interesting that we needed to hear it twice. It's also almost devoid of passion, I couldn't believe the two characters were even attracted to each other.

Don't know if anyone is a Modern Family fan but the naked under coat thing just reminds me of when Claire got her coat stuck in an escalator, except that scene was meant to be a skit. 😂
There was no passion there at all too many words ,well over scripted ...You could sit and do a crossword while listening to her waffle on ,she's such an expressionless reader too :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
They are the flattest looking buns I’ve ever seen. You could hop them off the wall and they’d bounce.

• Haha
Does she think she's some home goddess now? My kids bake better cakes than those😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noticed they’re Thomas’s faves and not hers 👀 (what a good little housewife she is) Nobody ate them. I bet my savings they went straight in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn't watch all of her video, but I skimmed through some of it and honestly I feel really uncomfortable.

At 6:40 the main character tries to kiss Peter and he's not having it (she seems to kiss him anyway), he asks if they can watch a movie or cuddle, then at around 7:20 Peter tenses up and asks if they can just sit for a minute and she gets very annoyed at this (I listened for about 40 more seconds before I had to stop, there is some heavy, heavy guilt tripping from the main character to Peter and if the roles were reversed this would be called out).

I would recommend people have a listen to this (if comfortable) as I don't know if I'm being dramatic, but it's made me feel really funny because there is no respect from the main character when Peter takes away his consent to continue and I don't know if this will be addressed in the book.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.