Melanie Murphy #16 lowkey wish Mel and Chai were a couple but whatevs the Thomas guy sounds great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf on the whole you tend to have bigger and bigger babies as you go so if the first is a whopper, it’s fairly unlikely any subsequent ones will be smaller.

Reactions: 2
Her son is nearly 2 years old and she is only starting to go on daily walks, like what?
All moms that I know try to get their children out for a walk once a day at least.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her son is nearly 2 years old and she is only starting to go on daily walks, like what?
All moms that I know try to get their children out for a walk once a day at least.

This. Its actually shocking. Just further proves she does nothing 24/7. She's already admitted to working part time now.. she has time it's not like it takes 7 days to edit a video that she might put up every two weeks. Join a toddler group, bring him walking. Do small food shops. She's so dependent that she just sits around walking on Thomas to come home to do basic tasks.

Now she's pregnant she will use it as an excuse to do even less. How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep. I don’t know how she does it. My son is just gone two and he’s an absolute nightmare if he doesn’t go out at least twice a day - and he’s in Creche who run the legs off him. She’s unbelievably lazy. I know first trimester can absolutely kick your arse but come on.

Reactions: 8
Didn't you hear? Her 70s Irish bungalow has a garden 😍 no need for hermit Melanie ever to leave the house again. It's disgraceful. Toddlers need changes of scenery. As do we!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I'm convicing myself and you (the viewer) that I'm not bored shitless and missing my younger days travelling and having flings instead of being stuck with a husband that gives me the ick in a 70s Irish bungalow".
Screenshot_20220629-124748_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t she go to playgrounds, soft play, play groups, a friend’s house, days out??! I’m always searching for things to do with my tot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.