Melanie Murphy #16 lowkey wish Mel and Chai were a couple but whatevs the Thomas guy sounds great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion from yours truly (I can now rest knowing I won a thread suggestion 😅). Mel's comment on one of her videos using her blatant sock puppet. That's what you married Thomas. You're just "the guy" to her.

Recap... she got "married again" (actually just a bigger 'do' after covid, they've been legally married two years).

Her new house looks like a two star hotel lobby. - @rattleprattle

She's been "fertile for over 20 years" (own words), the phrasing of which rightly digusted us.

She referred to her child's favourite toy as "wheelchair boy", again, disgusting us.

I think that's the long and short of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus their new place seems like such a money pit (just watching her newest video) love the fact its costing them so much in fees just to apply for planning permission- such a stupid pair

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus their new place seems like such a money pit (just watching her newest video) love the fact its costing them so much in fees just to apply for planning permission- such a stupid pair
They didn’t think it through at all and it’s hilarious. They can have all the babies and re-weddings that they want, they’re balls deep in debt for the foreseeable future and it was completely avoidable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve dipped in and out of watching Melanie and Jessie over the years. I know I’m a bit late to the party, but I’ve just watched the video about their changing relationship…and I’m just so confused how they would allow a fallout to spiral so much..? Surely it could’ve been sorted through communicating? It’s all so strange :S

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve dipped in and out of watching Melanie and Jessie over the years. I know I’m a bit late to the party, but I’ve just watched the video about their changing relationship…and I’m just so confused how they would allow a fallout to spiral so much..? Surely it could’ve been sorted through communicating? It’s all so strange :S
Because they act like children

Reactions: 11
Being a "Wife' is not included in her bio. Surprising for someone who's insisted on having two weddings. Poor Thomas, he really doesn't get that he is just an accessory - like a broach or something. He's not even necklace or earring in the jewellery ranking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually a bit concerned about how she thinks she will manage a newborn with the amount of house renovations that need doing... She is already overwhelmed with a toddler around.

Reactions: 10
Was literally just about to come here and say that! Mel, no one gives a flying duck whether or not you're still breastfeeding.
Newsflash; you don't deserve an award for feeding your child.
People don't come on and announce they're still giving their child a bottle after 12 months?! I don't understand. She's doing it for clout, as you said no one gives a duck. Even here no one has ever said anything negative about breastfeeding. Only the way Saint Melanie goes on about it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just watched Melanie's video about the renovations they've done so far, the first video of hers I've watched in ages.

Her hair looked so greasy and matted when she was curling it, she was just grabbing random chunks, it would have looked so much better just being brushed and tied up.

Am I understanding right that her dad couldn't afford to rent on his own but can afford to pay for the construction of a granny annexe?

As someone who's just bought a house (on a less than six figure income) it makes me feel so tit when people like Melanie say it feels like they've done 'duck all' to their house when they've done more than I could hope to afford in a year. Meanwhile some of us are saving to paint our bedroom....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I've just watched Melanie's video about the renovations they've done so far, the first video of hers I've watched in ages.

Her hair looked so greasy and matted when she was curling it, she was just grabbing random chunks, it would have looked so much better just being brushed and tied up.

Am I understanding right that her dad couldn't afford to rent on his own but can afford to pay for the construction of a granny annexe?

As someone who's just bought a house (on a less than six figure income) it makes me feel so tit when people like Melanie say it feels like they've done 'duck all' to their house when they've done more than I could hope to afford in a year. Meanwhile some of us are saving to paint our bedroom....
I think the stuff about her dad not being able to pay rent is a load of old bollocks anyway! Just Mel trying to make herself look like a saint and her mum look like a heartless witch for ‘putting him’ in that position! Same old narrative.

(Also hi! Another face from the snook

Reactions: 17
I don't even know where to start with the Will Smith post. This is the same girl that was screaming and acting so violent against her boyfriend that she got thrown out of a public place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her replies to some of the comments under her BF post. She has literally made an identity out of being a BF mother who continually makes it a thing. No one cares! She 100% does it for clout, or when engagement is low. Now talking about tandem feeding. Sounds like she will be feeding her kiddies till 21 the way she goes on. She quotes the WHO when it suits her to justify her BF decisions but didn't quote them regarding anything C19 related, doubt that suited her agenda. Christ, she's such an insufferable hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The amount of shots we got of Pan in this video before the 5 min mark :rolleyes: The poor kid hasn't got any privacy. Despite what she thinks.

(and Thomas and Mel together make me cringe, so I cannot bring myself to watch any more!)

Reactions: 11
The amount of shots we got of Pan in this video before the 5 min mark :rolleyes: The poor kid hasn't got any privacy. Despite what she thinks.

(and Thomas and Mel together make me cringe, so I cannot bring myself to watch any more!)
Yeah I noticed she’s been showing more & more of him.

Reactions: 6
Thanks @emerald for the new thread.

Sounds a lot to me like someone is triggered by her own violent actions and justifying herself nothing to do with Will Smith.. Mel shouldn't be lashing out at a partner and justifying it with "reacting violently from a place of emotion happens"

Reacting violently doesn't "happen" its a choice.

Screenshot_20220329-160250_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Thanks @emerald for the new thread.

Sounds a lot to me like someone is triggered by her own violent actions and justifying herself nothing to do with Will Smith.. Mel shouldn't be lashing out at a partner and justifying it with "reacting violently from a place of emotion happens"

Reacting violently doesn't "happen" its a choice.

View attachment 1158472
It can happen. An example of giving someone in front of you a slap from an emotive place as a knee-jerk reaction can happen but it's how you both deal with it moving forward that matters - and the person who is the giver of the violence has SO MUCH work to do and shouldn't explain it away. Her excuse of "drink made me do it" without looking any deeper than that is a massive red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.