Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to work many a Christmas day (nurse) and yea it's pretty shite but also my job! Get the duck over it! I get the feeling that he obviously isn't thrilled but understands that it's just part of his job. She seems to want it all (piloted wife, house, 7 trillion kids) but without any of the work or the actual reality of living a real working life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly its the "spending the night with the baby monitor"

How lucky she is going into new years day waking up next to her child, instead whines about a baby monitor. So many women could only dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has no friends or family to celebrate with instead of sitting at home in the dark with a 1 year old? Showing herself for the loner she actually is.
In fairness Covid is rampant at the moment in Ireland and we're being asked to not have gatherings for new years so maybe shes actually complying for once 😂

Reactions: 6
In fairness Covid is rampant at the moment in Ireland and we're being asked to not have gatherings for new years so maybe shes actually complying for once 😂
It is but nothing isolating and regular antigen testing for small groups wouldn’t fix. She doesn’t have friends to gather with. She lives in a house full of people and even they’ve fucked off and left her on New Years, what does that say?

Reactions: 6
It is but nothing isolating and regular antigen testing for small groups wouldn’t fix. She doesn’t have friends to gather with. She lives in a house full of people and even they’ve fucked off and left her on New Years, what does that say?
It says she's making herself a victim and isolating herself for the drama of it all.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_2022-01-01-18-59-11-01_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Well, when most of your work is plagiarized/repetitive, and you've a house full of adults and your husband was off work....not that difficult at all I'd imagine 🤦‍♀️

Also, whhhyyyy does she have to be dramatic and say "living between" her inlaws and dad's house .....and then literally says she visited there once a week?? Get a grip Mel. If she can't "up her game" when the standards are THAT low....😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 955748
Well, when most of your work is plagiarized/repetitive, and you've a house full of adults and your husband was off work....not that difficult at all I'd imagine 🤦‍♀️

Also, whhhyyyy does she have to be dramatic and say "living between" her inlaws and dad's house .....and then literally says she visited there once a week?? Get a grip Mel. If she can't "up her game" when the standards are THAT low....😂
So just about a video a week??

Try doing a masters while working 60 hours a week, moving county/ commuting for classes one evening a week and writing a dissertation. People lead busy lives. She fucks about on the internet making crappy ads and getting paid ridiculous money to do it. She wouldn’t last in the real world.

Reactions: 21
Every second video she put up on Instagram was her eating jam on toast in her housecoat at 2 in the day in a filthy attic. She doesn’t know what work is, and the fact she thinks posting intermittently and producing the same videos she did in her twenties on a loop is “work” is delusional. Shes a f*cking slob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Every second video she put up on Instagram was her eating jam on toast in her housecoat at 2 in the day in a filthy attic. She doesn’t know what work is, and the fact she thinks posting intermittently and producing the same videos she did in her twenties on a loop is “work” is delusional. Shes a f*cking slob.
Absolutely. This!!

Reactions: 4
Her pathetic PSA to tattle to let everyone know she only stays in her da's once a week after us discussing how she trots back to her dads "shoebox" when Thomas is away.

While you are reading here mel- you weren't writing a novel... you were plagiarizing. Big, massive difference.

Recording youtube videos( in grotty pjs) promoting shady companies - Betterhelp, calorie counting apps, fabletics, a fertility clinic- which you never used?? Such wonderful weekly content. Your cold shower segment? Ground breaking

Lying about donating breastmilk, lying about PCO and forgetting which side the cyst was on. So many lies.

My favourite highlight of 2021 was your Dublin live scandal, and hearing all the goss from the AL whatsapp.

You've achieved so much mel! Well done! Big congrats aswell on continuing to buy followers so you look mildly successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve managed to ‘work’ 33 afternoons in a whole whilst also pretending to write a ‘novel’! Wow what an achievement. Everyone who lives in the real world is laughing at you. Maybe if you spent less time writing essays in the comment section you could get more done.

Also that one bit that essentially says ‘I couldn’t believe how much money I’ve made for doing duck all this year but it’s true!’ What a dreadful person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Your husband is a pilot FFS, stop complaining 😒 mine works nights in a crappy job, I spent NY alone with my baby. Did I feel the need to post it online? No, because no one cares.

• Heart
"All the € I made".....ugh ,please. Boast much?!
Also, how can a "writer" write so badly ?! I don't really understand that part of her post. Why is her brain untrustworthy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, how did I manage to work full time while completing the last two years of my B.Ed ?(Mel if you see this, that's a degree that makes me an actual qualified teacher). How do I manage to go to work everyday while keeping my house clean, planning and prepping for the next day, doing the tit tonne of paperwork that teaching involves, Croke Park hours, go to the gym a good few times a week, eat proper home cooked meals (not frozen waffles and beans), and see family?
Oh yeah, because thats what life and work involves, and I don't spend 90% of my day arguing with people who call me out on my bullshit and claiming they're trolls

• Heart
Every time she describes the “aesthetic” for the new house it genuinely looks like what you would furnish the house with if you were sourcing all your stuff out of a skip. Its not “cottage core” it’s rank. It’s going to be the equivalent of her fashion sense. Which is hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened?
Melanie and Thomas ran to the media outlet DublinLive about how they were forced to live in an attic due to the pandemic. The piece was also used as a soapbox for Thomas to whine about losing his wings and being in dept. This sparked outrage in the Facebook comments of the article. Of the back of this, people with connections in AL came to tattle to share screenshots from the airlingus whatsapp group.

All this can be found from page 8 on thread - Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic.

* important to note that while they were running to the media about being forced into attic dwelling and the mountains of dept on their shoulders they had -

- bought a new car
- bought an expensive matress
- bought a hair transplant
- saving for a wedding redo.

Attached the photos from airlingus staff whatsapp. But worth going back to thread ten to read the comments screenshot by tattlers. HILARIOUS.
8DA2DE5B-DCFF-4E84-B584-0AFDD62D4FC7.png
7C3DCEED-0225-4CE6-BFE6-72243CBB3CD0.png
1A05AED5-1C06-4102-9610-A909C457B0EA.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
suggesting politics🙄🙄...i can imagine the campiagn poster now with 2 kids getting their liquid gold!!

im not on Instagram so not sure what "those simple facts" are but im sure it was top notch "science"

Screenshot_20220103-190405_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Why would she make a reel out of filming a meme on her computer?? Why not just repost the meme on her stories??? Is this what passes as content nowadays????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.