Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whataboutit

I haven't had a chance to watch that Anna video yet, Is it actually word for word? Can someone full me in? Even if its not, how fucking shady. Not a creative bone in Mel's body.
TW for the quotes below…
Some side by side comparison

Anna: “if you commit suicide I don’t even know what would happen to you. All I know is what happens to the people around you when you die”

Mel: “if you kill yourself I don’t know what will happen to you when your gone. But I know what will happen to everyone you leave here”

Anna: “it’ll be hard for your family to live normally for a long time. People will miss you a lot”

Mel: “people won’tonly miss you. They won’t know how to carry on with their lives”

Anna: “your family will be really fucking confused and really angry. And really jealous. I’m jealous of everyone who has a sister”

Mel: “people won’t just be sad. They’ll be angry. And jealous. I’m jealous of.. of fucking everyone who has a girlfriend”

Anna: “ it feels like a lot of unnecessary pain and brooding and agonising”

Mel: “you’ll cause a lot of agonising”

It’s beat for beat the same points Anna makes. And like someone else mentioned she even steals the pauses Anna makes

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Anyone who says kids wearing a mask to school is child abuse have a very slim idea of what constitutes child abuse and has had a very easy life.

I said what I said 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Winkywink? Is she actually serious? She has various videos concerning sex and other things on her channel. Winkywink just makes it sound like she is actually so uncomfortable around the whole topic.
If myself and my husband ever went through a patch of arguing/weren't getting along/even god forbid one of us cheated....I feel we could conquer it and get through it.

But if he ever....and I mean EVER called sex 'Winkywink"..... DIVORCE. No thank you, I do not want to have sex with you ever again, this shop is closed, done 🙅‍♀️

🤮😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Parents are angry because they know it’s more laziness on the governments part who refuse to spend money on making schools safe - easier to pass the responsibility onto parents and make scapegoats of kids who can’t advocate for themselves.
you mean make schools safer for staff and children with illnesses/ family members who are high risk by asking children 7 and over to wear a piece of fabric on their face?

My son has to grow up without a dad because of covid. As much of a prick as he was when he was alive my son adored him. He didn’t think it was anything to worry about and I was being irrational - even though I was the doctor in the house not him. If it means one child doesn’t lose a parent personally I’d send my 1 year old to Creche in a hazmat suit.

can we get back to melanie now?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Catsme

Chatty Member
Her attitude to renting is absolutely gobsmacking to me. I was homeless for a few years and when I finally secured a rental, it was (and continues to be) the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I didn’t even think I was going to survive. To hear Mel harping on about how her life is “on hold” and “in between” and all that shite…just blows my mind away. I get that owning a home is a common dream (wouldn’t it be great?), but GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR ARSE, for a lot of us it’s renting or nothing - and we aren’t completely miserable! Melanie, shut up. Your privilege is showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Kiki13

"My husband says he much prefers me without periods because they made me a bitch" (rough quote)

🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

whataboutit

What really gets me is, not only did she steal Anna’s words that were used to describe her real life pain for her daft book (her monetary gain), but she was asked to provide ONE passage from her upcoming book and THIS is the passage she chooses. Lads, she’s fecking proud of herself for this!! She’s thinking this is the passage that will make me look like a thoughtful, deep writer.. they’re not even her bloody words! The absolute cheek.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
“I don’t pretend to be an immunologist”
She has on several occasions - but I guess she pretends to be a teacher, a happy wife and a novelist too so really it isn’t a stretch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry but I am dead at her listing ‘increase in fast food consumption’ as a reason why we shouldn’t have lockdowns that saved peoples lives

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Screenshot_2022-01-01-18-59-11-01_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Well, when most of your work is plagiarized/repetitive, and you've a house full of adults and your husband was off work....not that difficult at all I'd imagine 🤦‍♀️

Also, whhhyyyy does she have to be dramatic and say "living between" her inlaws and dad's house .....and then literally says she visited there once a week?? Get a grip Mel. If she can't "up her game" when the standards are THAT low....😂

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Delighted for hannah. Someone who genuinely struggled with her cycles and had a certain timeframe to conceive due to her UC.

Hannah was trying over a year before a query was made for possible pcos.

Melanie made a big deal about possible pcos before even trying to conceive... wasn't trying over the year timeframe given by doctors AND got pregnant first try. Let those two vastly different pco stories sink in.

Oh and to boot, ms liar liar tacky lingerie on fire, cyst stories changed from right to left... Because her doctor didn't draw a diagram. Not that the findings and locations of said cysts wouldn't be in a letter of results or anything 😂

Two tales of fertility journeys... one of which was totally and utterly fabricated.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

fionashark

This whole manifestation melarky really pisses me off.. I understand the idea of positive thinking and determination, but it almost implicitly relays the idea that if you’re poor it’s nothing but your own fault. Everyone can be affluent if they just work harder and *believe* - societal structure, limits to resources and just general unfortunate events/circumstances be damned. I’m not saying that everyone who finds themselves in a struggle should just give up, but this magical childish idea that all you have to do is wish upon a star and eventually you’ll have everything you ever wanted is insulting to our intelligence. It’s some serious privileged bullsh*t. Let’s be real: yes, working hard is important (not taking that away from her). Yes thinking positively helps. But so does marrying into money, having good health and an ample support system.

There are so many extremely talented people in this world who will never get any recognition for their work. For every social media plonker with a pretty face like Melanie there are many others who are much more talented who we’ll never hear of. But then again, I guess they aren’t manifesting hard enough - what a shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211112-201511.png

"My own family home". How hard is it to include your partner in this sentence and sentiment? He's the one you do this family thing with after all.
It might only be a little thing, maybe seem even unimportant, but she does this so often. "My savings", "his debt", "my house", "my dream" etc.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
View attachment 848523
"I am not anti vaccine, but I will only ever post negativity when it comes to vaccines". Now the respect for nurses, their rights and interests is suddenly there? Usually she also paints health care personell in a negative light. She's such a hypocrite.
She asks if this is how health care workers are thanked for all their hard work when she suggested several times that they had too much time on their hands and were acting against her wishes during birth. And that they push women to formula feed.

View attachment 848529
Did they not buy a car on loan last year? Why do you need another one then? She only talked about the car, and how super "sexy" it was, right when they got it. And then afterwards it was crickets. Now she's in another electric car that she was loaned by Tesla? Let's hope that she wears her seatbelt in this one at least. Because in the picture none is to be seen, but it might be because the car is parked or something like that.
ive Said this multiple times but I’ll say it again because she annoys me 😂 me, and every other doctor and nurse in the country will have their vaccination record on file. If you do not have vaccines you are given the option to have them done. You cannot work in that job until you have your vaccines.

This. Isn’t. New.

• Heart
Not being funny, but for all she goes on about her son’s right to privacy, if I were her kid I’d be way more upset about my friends being up to look up my mum’s bare nips on YouTube than I would be about the possibility of strangers online seeing my face as a baby

• Heart