Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think I've ever pulled that face while using any machine in the gym, even when I max out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's like a shallow /birth combo with a bit of constipation thrown in šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am literally one minute into her latest video and I am already annoyed. She says that we live in a youth-focused culture where everything turns to black after 27. Excuse me, according to who? I am 31 and granted, do not live in Ireland, but I definitely do not feel old or that society is telling me that I am too told for anything. The only place where I feel this kind of judgement about turning 30 is Melanie's channel. She seems to have a lot of internalised hatred towards ageing and instead of addressing that, she keeps blaming "the society".

Also, one thing that has always bugged me ā€“ for a self-proclaimed fitness enthusiast, the weights that she lifts are always really small in the clips that she shows us. You'd think that she would've made a bit more progress after going to the gym five days a week like she says. Either she's doesn't work out as much as she claims or then she doesn't want to push herself or build muscle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So now her son is ā€œobsessedā€ with Hans Zimmer/GOT music. Riiiiiiiight. She just has to force every part of her ~personality onto her offspring instead of letting them become their own little person.

Christ, the therapy Pan will need.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So now her son is ā€œobsessedā€ with Hans Zimmer/GOT music. Riiiiiiiight. She just has to force every part of her ~personality onto her offspring instead of letting them become their own little person.

Christ, the therapy Pan will need.
Anyone else feel like she is teasing us by [not] showing her son's face? She could have easily cut his face out of the picture entirely, as she could have with alot of other photos of him, but nope, she got him in there. So much for wanting to keep him off social media..she craves attention it's almost sad to see

Anyone else feel like she is teasing us by [not] showing her son's face? She could have easily cut his face out of the picture entirely, as she could have with alot of other photos of him, but nope, she got him in there. So much for wanting to keep him off social media..she craves attention it's almost sad to see
That photo is the worst sheā€™s ever done. Full on on display there. Sheā€™s just thick. Donā€™t post content with him at all if you donā€™t want him on the internet. End of.

Reactions: 5
Letting everyone know she *was* planning on getting dressed up and planning on cooking a big feast for herself and Thomas. But now he's stuck in NYC... screams guilting behaviour to me.
Screenshot_20211231-200119_Instagram.jpg
A feast, she says. Is it red stir in pesto instead of green this time and fusilli instead of penne?

Screenshot_20211231-200340_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Melanie really pisses me off sometimes. Sorry to bore you with my own sob story but I havenā€™t been able to see my family in Australia for 2 years and they havenā€™t met my baby yet. I know itā€™s annoying she canā€™t see Thomas over New Years and Christmas but sheā€™s still had it around family. Why didnā€™t she go and see her mum and make the most of a bad situation?! But no she is going to sit at home and have ā€˜an oulā€™ sobā€™. She needs to get a grip and maybe feel sorry for Thomas who is the person who is actually alone this Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She has no friends or family to celebrate with instead of sitting at home in the dark with a 1 year old? Showing herself for the loner she actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads, letā€™s all just be thankful she didnā€™t feel the need to express her Dick Dastardly deficiency with a poem šŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1)She didn't even see her own mum and sister over Christmas.
2)She deffo went out for pizza with her da.
3) She's constantly been in her dads since Thomas started the NYC flights.

She just stews in her own misery, she expects everything to fall into her lap, interacting with nobody just waiting on her husband to come back home, spending time with him and his friends. And guilting him in the most passive aggressive manner for something out of his control.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She just needs something to complain about to be happy. Husband went out the door to work for the first time and he nearly 30 and GUUUUUYS YOU DONT KNOW THE STRUGGLE. She really puts the as(s) in aspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1)She didn't even see her own mum and sister over Christmas.
2)She deffo went out for pizza with her da.
3) She's constantly been in her dads since Thomas started the NYC flights.

She just stews in her own misery, she expects everything to fall into her lap, interacting with nobody just waiting on her husband to come back home, spending time with him and his friends. And guilting him in the most passive aggressive manner for something out of his control.
Does she not realise this is life for the next x amount of years , better get used to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she not realise this is life for the next x amount of years , better get used to it.

She is a joke. He was only on his second trip away and she was all 'ask us questions about being long distance'

The latest post she's trying to claim the distance is just so good for them, yet her stories contradict the post. She's sitting away being a misery because things didn't go the way she wanted. She's 33. Make your own fun? Start a new tv show, eat the Christmas stash, have a bath. She's so ungrateful. Like someone else said, hes the one being left alone twice... although I'd say he's delighted to have a bit of peace and not having to be constantly mentally switched on to deal with Mel's needs and demands.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is a joke. He was only on his second trip away and she was all 'ask us questions about being long distance'

The latest post she's trying to claim the distance is just so good for them, yet her stories contradict the post. She's sitting away being a misery because things didn't go the way she wanted. She's 33. Make your own fun? Start a new tv show, eat the Christmas stash, have a bath. She's so ungrateful. Like someone else said, hes the one being left alone twice... although I'd say he's delighted to have a bit of peace and not having to be constantly mentally switched on to deal with Mel's needs and demands.
We said this would happen once he went back to work ,she's so dependant on him I'm sure it's a big shock to her to have to "really parent " nearly a year and a half after the birth, it's always best to do that from day one. She's really going to struggle with this situation she's not used to being second violin she's getting the real perspective of what a working family goes through ,the hard way ;)

• Heart
We said this would happen once he went back to work ,she's so dependant on him I'm sure it's a big shock to her to have to "really parent " nearly a year and a half after the birth, it's always best to do that from day one. She's really going to struggle with this situation she's not used to being second violin she's getting the real perspective of what a working family goes through ,the hard way ;)
There's so much going on in the world... for her to come out with boohoo can't see my husband on new year's who's a pilot btw because he's doing his *job*

@Daisymai hasn't seen family in two years. The amount of people who didn't get to see loved ones because of isolation over Christmas.

It's like shes isolated herself in a little bubble between her dad and Thomas. It's so unhealthy. How is she going to manage a house? The second thomas was gone she was over in her dads. Has she no confidence to parent alone?

Why doesn't she make the most of new years with her son and cook them a little meal and make a day out of it with him. I've mentioned my desire for kids so much on this thread so won't rattle on.... but celebrate with her wee fella? He should be number one.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There's so much going on in the world... for her to come out with boohoo can't see my husband on new year's who's a pilot btw because he's doing his *job*

@Daisymai hasn't seen family in two years. The amount of people who didn't get to see loved ones because of isolation over Christmas.

It's like shes isolated herself in a little bubble between her dad and Thomas. It's so unhealthy. How is she going to manage a house? The second thomas was gone she was over in her dads. Has she no confidence to parent alone?

Why doesn't she make the most of new years with her son and cook them a little meal and make a day out of it with him. I've mentioned my desire for kids so much on this thread so won't rattle on.... but celebrate with her wee fella? He should be number one.
Look how much she takes her da for granted too šŸ™„ she thinks sheā€™s an independent woman that can handle all that life throws at her ( at least thatā€™s what she preaches to her subs) yet she canā€™t even spend a night alone with her own son, what happened to the football team she was planning šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.