Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't need those magazines when 'influencers' like Melanie exist on the Internet. She sets her own impossible standards which from the past two years has clearly taken its tole on her.
Not only does she drag herself down but she has the ability to pull other vunerable parents down with her. The mother who couldn't breast feed or made the choice not to, people who have switched career due to the pandemic and are struggling, single parents who are going at it alone and people who don't have an 'entire village' to raise their child.
Think about what YOU broadcast on your socials Melanie. I'd rather pick up a rag than absorb your toxic dribble, atleast they have a suduko and crossword.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone find her latest picture and caption creepy? The suggestive pose doesn't line up with the sentiment and it just makes it super weird 😬
his playground? As in... he plays on her ass? or does she mean Thomas? 😂 😂 That doesn't sound as wholesome and inspiring as she's trying so hard for it to be.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Anyone find her latest picture and caption creepy? The suggestive pose doesn't line up with the sentiment and it just makes it super weird 😬
Thought the very same thing ! Not all parents share a bath with their kids …

Reactions: 4
Melanie Murphy #15: Living The #PilotWifeLife, It’s A Shame Her Content Is The Same Old Shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thomas is living HIS dream, keep twisting the knife why don’t you 🙄
27A47239-42BB-4CBA-926B-28E8C13B5EF5.jpeg
B45C16DF-2874-4CE2-9252-247E939906C9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Taking a spin on her current bio cause I’m still mad about it…

Melanie Murphy #15 YouTuber by day, plagiarist by night…it’s all just #inspo though, right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The NHS dig. Yes because she was the only mother giving birth in the labour ward. How is she to know what was going on in those other suites? Pay for private next time with your six figure salary Melanie, you ungrateful entitled moaning cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sometimes on maternity wards you press a button and people don’t come running for you. They’re busy places in general even pre-pandemic. Obviously Melanie believes she should be waited on hand and foot by busy medical staff. When I was induced my waters burst and my labour was suddenly speeding along too fast and they didn’t have a labour room to move me to. The staff were trying to help me and the girl across the room who had just come in called the staff over during that high stress moment to ask for paracetamol. That’s a Melanie move.

I also gave birth in the pandemic and the maternity ward was so busy and so understaffed it was kind of mad. The midwives and all other hospital staff all went above and beyond and were amazing despite the stress they must’ve been under. This is why I find it so gross that Melanie put down the staff so much with lies about her experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The NHS dig. Yes because she was the only mother giving birth in the labour ward. How is she to know what was going on in those other suites? Pay for private next time with your six figure salary Melanie, you ungrateful entitled moaning cow.
The NHS doesn't even affect her since she doesn't live in the country where the NHS is 🤣 She's actually such a dope sometimes I can't cope.

Reactions: 18
Sometimes on maternity wards you press a button and people don’t come running for you. They’re busy places in general even pre-pandemic. Obviously Melanie believes she should be waited on hand and foot by busy medical staff. When I was induced my waters burst and my labour was suddenly speeding along too fast and they didn’t have a labour room to move me to. The staff were trying to help me and the girl across the room who had just come in called the staff over during that high stress moment to ask for paracetamol. That’s a Melanie move.

I also gave birth in the pandemic and the maternity ward was so busy and so understaffed it was kind of mad. The midwives and all other hospital staff all went above and beyond and were amazing despite the stress they must’ve been under. This is why I find it so gross that Melanie put down the staff so much with lies about her experience.
She just doesn't have the capacity to consider all of the other implications. She has described her birth as traumatic previously, I believe some assistance was needed. How about in that situation the nurses who was helping her nipped out because someone had pressed the button. Something else to pi$$ and moan about.

Reactions: 8
My heart bleeds for her. If the worst experience she can think of was that no one immediately came to the bedside of a healthy woman at the call of a bell, I don’t think the HSE is doing too bad a job.

The important thing is, if she was experiencing a health issue they would be there.

And we know she wasn’t, we’ve heard her birth story. She did have heavy blood loss…. which she also refused a transfusion for because doctors aren’t to be trusted, right? So you know… play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's always talking about how grateful she is but is perpetually complaining about everything and finding ways to victimized herself. She's been milking her birth story for so long now and I don't suspect she'll stop anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you compare her non stop whinge to Louise Thompson , who by the sounds of things had serious complications after the birth of her child and has been nothing but thankful to the NHS staff in the few posts she’s put up about the experience, you can see how petulant she is. She didn’t get the lovely water birth she felt entitled to, not because of the staff in the maternity ward, but because her child was big and in difficulty and needed help to come into the world. But Melanie having to admit the she cant manifest a baby out and that SHE NEEDED HELP, ( and help from other women no less) is unconscionable to her. She’s so unbelievably ignorant.

Reactions: 14
If you compare her non stop whinge to Louise Thompson , who by the sounds of things had serious complications after the birth of her child and has been nothing but thankful to the NHS staff in the few posts she’s put up about the experience, you can see how petulant she is. She didn’t get the lovely water birth she felt entitled to, not because of the staff in the maternity ward, but because her child was big and in difficulty and needed help to come into the world. But Melanie having to admit the she cant manifest a baby out and that SHE NEEDED HELP, ( and help from other women no less) is unconscionable to her. She’s so unbelievably ignorant.
Melanie also did hypnobirthing which tbh is the biggest pile of crap, so anti medical and can set you up for really unrealistic birth expectations, mine and Melanie’s birth experiences are very similar both had big babies, both needed medical intervention, both had a 4th degree tear, both lost blood (although I listened to the doctors and had the blood transfusion my body needed) I haven’t a bad word to say about the midwives and doctors they where amazing and did what they needed to do to get my baby here safe and well which I’m very grateful for they also couldn’t do enough to help me and the baby afterwards. The way she speaks of those midwives and doctors is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.