Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who is as sexually liberated as she claims to be she seems to have a really juvenile idea of what constitutes as 'sexy'. Whenever she tries to do/be/look sexy it just comes out in overtly obvious and kind of cringey ways, ie a red dress, tits out, bra showing, oversharing, and it just doesn't work. I feel like sexiness/sensuality is one of those things, where if you try too hard you'll just miss the mark completely. The fact that she put this out while her husband is on another continent just makes it seem all the more insecure, I almost feel bad for her.
Tacky! Is the word I’d use for Mel’s idea of sensual.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Real sexiness is in the suggestion. Mel thinks being sexy is looking like a page 3 girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly! That old red net thing she pulls out on her stories at times must give her PIL the ick when they see it in the wash basket ( if she even washes it) knowing what was going on in their attic the night before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
''Hey Tommy boy, look at what ya missing eh?'' Melanie's words. Melanie, if he is eyeing other women in NY, you'll never know about it. If he's having eye sex, you'll never know about it. Trying to show him what he's missing when he has it, doesn't work. Be less subtle in future. Men are dead wise to those games too, just like women. Why can't she wear fashionable clothes? Even second hand doesn't have to be this.....this old looking. You would never think this girl was 32 with them clothes. Also, she ain't going nowhere tonight, considering all places shut about an hour ago lol! In and out of there with a takeaway pizza more like!!
View attachment 947867

Example of two other 32 year old social media people:

Roz Purcell (31 but close enough lol)
View attachment 947886
I mean, make your youth count Melanie, you're going to be old for long enough, and dead for longer.

This is misspsychocat on Instagram, she does retro fashion RIGHT. Same age as Melanie.

View attachment 947887
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Roz and misspsychocat are breathtaking 😍...Melmo? Hmmm, she looks like a has-been 80's movie extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think it’s a bit premature for one of these pilot life Q&A vids? How long has he been doing long haul? Like a month? An informal vlog about the first few weeks/months would work so much better than a sit down video talking about how amazing they’re doing even with all the “challenges.”

Reactions: 20
Look at this bullshit Mel is following on IG.

View attachment 941714View attachment 941715
Quite apart from all the other bullshit on these posts - I didn’t particularly fancy a c-section myself, I was quite sick afterwards and the recovery took months, but sure look, shite happens, and had I not had one, both me and my baby would have died, the fact that they’re possible is an absolute medical wonder, they save countless lives and I’m grateful for them every day I look at my happy baby.

(Also want to add that my experience is not everybody’s and I’ve known people to have lovely experiences with their c-sections with super short recovery times. Please don’t worry if you’re pregnant, it’ll all be okay in the end.)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think it’s a bit premature for one of these pilot life Q&A vids? How long has he been doing long haul? Like a month? An informal vlog about the first few weeks/months would work so much better than a sit down video talking about how amazing they’re doing even with all the “challenges.”
She wouldn’t care once she is on the other side, she is not big on empathy. She only cares and rants about things that are affecting her at a certain moment, which might be ok to do, but not on her so called professional account with many followers. Even now she keeps ranting how they struggled to get a house which they didn’t really. Yes, it might have not went to the plan but nothing more than that. Like she didn’t struggle to get pregnant or didn’t have a problematic labour, she calls her situations struggling while in reality a lot of the people have it worse, she doesn’t seem to care how she makes those people feel.

You’re right. How often has he been away? Once? Twice? She’s hardly an expert on this. She goes through something once (if even) and thinks she knows all there is to know.

Reactions: 9
I’m watching ‘A star is born’ and I can’t not think of the classic Melanie video crying to the sound track 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
right? I thought this past weekend to NYC was his first one?

right? I thought this past weekend to NYC was his first one?
I remember her saying it was his second one. Before this flight to NYC, she was answering questions and one of them was when does Thomas start flying long haul and she said he already did one.

Reactions: 1
any brave soul taken the plunge and watched the new habits video? i couldn't get past the hammed up irish accent saying tea🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
any brave soul taken the plunge and watched the new habits video? i couldn't get past the hammed up irish accent saying tea🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
I made it as far as the first section - fitness journey in her 20s. Don't think I can listen to her talking about health and wellness anymore. It's the same drivel everytime, never anything new. Recycled material, definitely already produced

• Sick
I watched it and ugh....why is it that other influencers could make the same video and it doesn't come across like bragging but when she does it it just seems like, LOOK AT MEEEEEEE! I always feel like she thinks her way of doing things is the only way when it most definitely isn't. Oh and the comment about men not having the same opportunities to be nurturing...you bleeping kidding? Of course they do, society would lead you to believe otherwise. Not very 'woke' of you Mel. 🙄

• Heart
Is she working out or singing Shallow in this picture I can’t tell..
That's her fighting through the pain of her last rep maybe she's listening to it at the same time 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.