Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't Melanie the one promoting 'slugging' aka putting vaseline all over your face before bed? She swore by it in a post, and I think video as well, for a good while there for her "reset".

She promotes her videos lately as a reset and then publishes this to say how it's bullshit that women are expected to bounce back.... Which one is it? Bet she doesn't even see the irony in it all.

Any time she posts these poems someone tells her to go make a book of them and she ALWAYS says she wants to do so in the next few years. Even if it is self funded. I shudder at the thought

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Any time she posts these poems someone tells her to go make a book of them and she ALWAYS says she wants to do so in the next few years. Even if it is self funded. I shudder at the thought
If there's ever someone who has wronged me I shall be sending an anonymous copy of this future book of nightmares to their house 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New to the thread! I come along and read how well people express themselves at this madness so apologies if i am not as on it but i started watching the video for my sins (only 20 mins in) and i just cant believe she ever used to promote herself as anything but traditional...if u want the husband,house in ur hometown and kids lifestyle then fine but stop pretending ur different/not like other girls in anyway! im with someone 6 years and we rent...so by Melanie's standards my life is on pause and i need a vision board to get to her level!!

she is so condensing and this vision board is just a glorified fecking shopping list...the vanity!! no mention of health or happiness jus more more!

and the way she talks about writing contracts as if its just something you drop and pick up...ur not entitled or guaranteed another 1 now or in the future!!

eughh sorry rant over! 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
New to the thread! I come along and read how well people express themselves at this madness so apologies if i am not as on it but i started watching the video for my sins (only 20 mins in) and i just cant believe she ever used to promote herself as anything but traditional...if u want the husband,house in ur hometown and kids lifestyle then fine but stop pretending ur different/not like other girls in anyway! im with someone 6 years and we rent...so by Melanie's standards my life is on pause and i need a vision board to get to her level!!

she is so condensing and this vision board is just a glorified fecking shopping list...the vanity!! no mention of health or happiness jus more more!

and the way she talks about writing contracts as if its just something you drop and pick up...ur not entitled or guaranteed another 1 now or in the future!!

eughh sorry rant over! 🙈
Well said her vision board really is just a glorified shopping list. So what inspires her are just the things that can be bought with money. She pretends to be not like anyone else and yet she ticks every box on the traditional housewives list

Last edited:
Also why does she need a vision board to visualise things that lots of people want (and get) purely by just LIVING LIFE?! Like house...if you have a job and means to save and want to buy then 99% of people at some point will be in the position to do so. How is that manifesting...? Its not. It's a logical chain of events. If anything it's a goal to have which is fine but don't kid yourself on and call it manifestation.
Also anyone think she contradicted herself the entire video...you can't just believe something into reality....oh but wait you can...oh but wait you can't....but you might?
Ugh, incoherent nonsense

• Heart
Found the house she put up a photo of in literally 2 mins; https://www.daft.ie/for-sale/detached-house-all-paws-knockbrack-naul-co-dublin/3466355?utm_source=TheJournal&utm_medium=Property&utm_campaign=Property!-!Magazine!-!Sep 4

Also it's great to talk about money, but showing earnings like that just seems like showing off, like look how much more money I earn than you plebs
If it is that house it's stunning, but incredibly isolated for someone who doesn't drive/ whose husband who does drive is going to be away a lot of the time. No way on earth they'll keep it clean either.

Reactions: 13
If it is that house it's stunning, but incredibly isolated for someone who doesn't drive/ whose husband who does drive is going to be away a lot of the time. No way on earth they'll keep it clean either.
This is a house they were going to buy apparently but didn't in the end, due to her bad gut feeling...translate; they were out bid.

Reactions: 13
This is a house they were going to buy apparently but didn't in the end, due to her bad gut feeling...translate; they were out bid.
Oh right, sorry I misunderstood what you meant. A house like that would easily go over over 1 mil, it's gorgeous but my original point still stands. It is incredibly isolated for someone who doesn't drive.

On the outside it looks like the house from The Holiday which is probably the bit she focused on and not the logistics of getting around.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
https://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/balcunnin-skerries-co-dublin/4536590

Smaller, cheaper asking that the one she posted. Looks to have an elderly person living there from the bathroom, land for vegetable growing and an attached kind of granny flat. Sale agreed recently. Very close to skerries? Very much along the lines of what she was posting.

It’s really beautiful. Woman’s a nob but that’s a beautiful house.View attachment 901358
Do you know the asking price?

425000. Assuming that she had a deposit of 100000, his parents loaned him 100,000 ( I imagine they could afford it and would probably be eager to get him out of the house) and a mortgage of 350,000 ( assuming 100,000 combined earnings a year between the two of them), they could have got it up to 550,000. I would think, given her earnings that she published at the end of the last video that that would be possible? It’s just supposition based on what’s available and her vision board style of house. There isn’t any walk in wardrobe though and she said there was one in the house she has bought. So it’s probably not the one. But fair play to her if it is, it has the potential to be a really beautiful house.

Reactions: 2
It’s not a practical location for someone who doesn’t drive. I know she did a theory test but that’s really easy. I don’t believe she’ll ever drive herself. It’s a nice house but it needs another 100k to make it more liveable and modern. I doubt she wants those carpets or bathrooms. This house does tick a few of her boxes but it’s probably not the one

Reactions: 6
425000. Assuming that she had a deposit of 100000, his parents loaned him 100,000 ( I imagine they could afford it and would probably be eager to get him out of the house) and a mortgage of 350,000 ( assuming 100,000 combined earnings a year between the two of them), they could have got it up to 550,000. I would think, given her earnings that she published at the end of the last video that that would be possible? It’s just supposition based on what’s available and her vision board style of house. There isn’t any walk in wardrobe though and she said there was one in the house she has bought. So it’s probably not the one. But fair play to her if it is, it has the potential to be a really beautiful house.
Yeah that price would be manageable on her earnings.
Myself and partner were offered 420k on wages of 43/45 k with an exception of 3.9 times salary + some savings. So I'd say they are well able to afford that.

Can she stop lecturing everyone about toys???? From the looks of it her son has plenty but she keeps going on about how she loved playing with cardboards and her son loves to play with a potato. How does she qualify to preach anyone about buying or not buying Christmas gifts! Just stfu Melanie

Reactions: 7
It’s not a practical location for someone who doesn’t drive. I know she did a theory test but that’s really easy. I don’t believe she’ll ever drive herself. It’s a nice house but it needs another 100k to make it more liveable and modern. I doubt she wants those carpets or bathrooms. This house does tick a few of her boxes but it’s probably not the one
Yes, my thoughts exactly. So much needs doing.

Also it's great to talk about money, but showing earnings like that just seems like showing off, like look how much more money I earn than you plebs
I think it’s important to talk about money and other more traditionally taboo topics but I agree Melanie often does it in a showy-off way. I think she confuses being real with having something valuable to say.

I don’t watch a huge amount of Hannah but I did see a video where she discussed all her different income streams. That’s really helpful info if you want to be a content creator because you’re getting a real idea of how many different ventures and work is involved, without getting specific figures. If Melanie was to make the same video, we’d probably get a copy of her tax return.

I feel like she does this “realness = relatable” thing across everything she says and honestly, I’m getting nothing from it.

• Heart
I think it’s important to talk about money and other more traditionally taboo topics but I agree Melanie often does it in a showy-off way. I think she confuses being real with having something valuable to say.

I don’t watch a huge amount of Hannah but I did see a video where she discussed all her different income streams. That’s really helpful info if you want to be a content creator because you’re getting a real idea of how many different ventures and work is involved, without getting specific figures. If Melanie was to make the same video, we’d probably get a copy of her tax return.

I feel like she does this “realness = relatable” thing across everything she says and honestly, I’m getting nothing from it.
I’m sorry but I don’t believe she , or her “company”, brings in those figures for one second. I think she randomly thought up these figures and typed them into a word document. Another chance to let people know she’s apparently on a ‘six figure’ salary lol

• Heart
I’m sorry but I don’t believe she , or her “company”, brings in those figures for one second. I think she randomly thought up these figures and typed them into a word document. Another chance to let people know she’s apparently on a ‘six figure’ salary lol
So much this. Melanie is a has been youtuber with an average of 30,000 views per (infrequently released) video. She may have had money from her book deal, but only enough to secure a deposit on a mortgage I'd say. She's gifted items but has no substantial sponsorships anymore, was dropped by fabletics, and has no steady income. This is all being bankrolled by Thomas and his parents I'd say

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.