Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dramatics as usual 😂 LONG TRIP 😂 it's like 1.5hrs to Belfast give or take 15 mins....how many feeding stops for you/a toddler do you need??!! I think it's after 2hrs in a car seat they're meant to take a break. Talk about making something out of nothing 🤦‍♀️🙄
Screenshot_2021-12-03-16-34-01-32_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dramatics as usual 😂 LONG TRIP 😂 it's like 1.5hrs to Belfast give or take 15 mins....how many feeding stops for you/a toddler do you need??!! I think it's after 2hrs in a car seat they're meant to take a break. Talk about making something out of nothing 🤦‍♀️🙄
View attachment 903270
Right? And even if it actually was a long trip, why not just try to make the most of it and enjoy it? These are moments she'll never get back. Whoever said she's never happy in the present moment was right

• Heart
So she said in the video that owners are still living in the house they are buying, the one referenced above is not currently occupied according to the description. But she did say the house requires renovation and the especially the bathrooms.
This one has a few things added to it and has a front and back garden
The one she was getting needed planning retention on it and I don't see this one listed so doubt it's this one. This is a good price wonder what it actually went for 😳

Re the other post about children's digital privacy yet she supports the sacconjolys exploitation of their children.....

Reactions: 5
How does anyone buy a coat like that and not instantly think it looks like a dressing gown? I really hope she didn't go spenny on it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dressing gown is that bad no one has noticed the nun shoes and kankle grazer socks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How does anyone buy a coat like that and not instantly think it looks like a dressing gown? I really hope she didn't go spenny on it
Also this coat is very similar in colour to her dressing gown in which she’s seen very often in her stories and videos. Like she’s always in that dressing gown, I nearly believed she went out somewhere in it and thought it was appropriate when I looked at that post.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This one also mentions a walk in wardrobe. Lots of potential here but I think she's going to struggle hugely renovating all that while Baldy isn't even living at home full time...
It has a tiny wardrobe room. The house has a great potential, but as I understood they would be moving in straight away and this house still needs a bit of work

Reactions: 1
Anyone see her preaching about toys but then goes shopping for toys....plastic mass produced toys. Thought that would have been against their beliefs as they 'shop local' and try to be 'sustainable' with their purchases. Oh and her son only plays with cardboard boxes of course.

Reactions: 10
Here, maybe I’m missing something but WHAT is with Mel’s sudden obsession with Sex and the City? She’s constantly referencing how much this show got her through loife goise, was there for her at her lowest & how she has ALWAYS wanted to live in NYC, have Jimmy Choos and a walk-in wardrobe. Liiiiike, okay? I don’t remember her going on about the show this much but then again we’re talking about a girl who changes her personality at the drop of a hat depending which way the wind blows.

It just smacks of immaturity and cringe to me. SATC is a decent enough show but this adulation of the very unrealistic lifestyle portrayed in it just reminds me of being 19. She’s def trying to be some Carrie type with the whole writer girl thing.

Also, the manifestation/ vision board schtick is def just….. a reach. Stop trying to act like some mystical guru Mel, you’re just jumping on the latest trend.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s important to talk about money and other more traditionally taboo topics but I agree Melanie often does it in a showy-off way. I think she confuses being real with having something valuable to say.
That last sentence is EXACTLY it! So much that comes out of Melanie's mouth is utter drivel that shows a small sheltered consciousness with unfounded self assurance as to her own importance.

I don’t watch a huge amount of Hannah but I did see a video where she discussed all her different income streams. That’s really helpful info if you want to be a content creator because you’re getting a real idea of how many different ventures and work is involved, without getting specific figures. If Melanie was to make the same video, we’d probably get a copy of her tax return..
In terms of being an online content creator, Melanie is in no where near the same league as Hannah. Hannah seems to ask herself 'could this be valuable to someone else if I share?' before she publishes anything. Melanie, however, just adores the sound of her own voice/narrative and she sees herself as a writer so then thinks every thought must be worth taking down and sharing with the world.

I think the endless referencing to SATC is because Melanie believes herself to BE Carrie Bradshaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It has a tiny wardrobe room. The house has a great potential, but as I understood they would be moving in straight away and this house still needs a bit of work
I think she's just desperate to get out of the inlaws now that baldie is away even a stable would do 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope I get the pleasure of seeing her in her dressing gown in Belfast tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can Melanie post this bullshit and take herself seriously? We’ve seen you dangle feeding your child and your boobs all over social media. I think he’ll be more bothered about that to be honest. She’s so self righteous because she (sometimes) covers his face with an emoji. Just don’t post anything at all, you uppity mammy blogger.

View attachment 902936
Exactly! She acts like covering her kid's face occasionally is the only thing necessary for respecting his privacy. If she hasn't deleted these videos by the time he gets to middle school, I can imagine kids being absolutely brutal. Just because she's not sharing his face doesn't mean she's not sharing a world of embarrassing, awkward, unnecessary details.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly! She acts like covering her kid's face occasionally is the only thing necessary for respecting his privacy. If she hasn't deleted these videos by the time he gets to middle school, I can imagine kids being absolutely brutal. Just because she's not sharing his face doesn't mean she's not sharing a world of embarrassing, awkward, unnecessary details.
This.
It's one thing keeping his face off the Internet, but I'm assuming the area she lives in is a bit 'everybody knows everybody' in one way or the other, especially as she has drew attention to herself from doing what she does. The internet might not know who her son is, but the kids and the parents at school are going to.

Reactions: 8
This.
It's one thing keeping his face off the Internet, but I'm assuming the area she lives in is a bit 'everybody knows everybody' in one way or the other, especially as she has drew attention to herself from doing what she does. The internet might not know who her son is, but the kids and the parents at school are going to.
And when he is a lot older and his peers are watching youtube, trying to make friends could be hard if the lads mock how much footage of him on her boob there is online. 'Mummy's Boy' mocking seems inevitable because of how she is choosing to show him, or should I say, in all the ways she is failing to protect him from the internet and protect his identity.

Agree with you all. I think part of protecting your child's identity online as an influencer isn't just not sharing their name or their face, it's being careful about what you say about them, and also what you share about yourself. But Mel's whole brand is built on an element of oversharing & that kind of clashes with her desire to give her son privacy. Mel has a very large internet footprint that will still be there when her son is in school.

Reactions: 11
Imagine your friends watching your mom listening to Shallow and singing and crying. 😭 I’m dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.