Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s freezing, she’s in a hat and her son is without a hat.
I bet she bought the whole outfit just for this day and for a photo. Never seen that green teddy coat on her before, so much for being bragging to be a conscious consumer.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My toddler potters off and gets his shoes when he wants to go out. I’ve rarely had an issue with getting them on his feet! What’s she on about? Just put his shoes on

Reactions: 7
re hats: my son REFUSES point blank to wear a hat or gloves. He would rather get pneumonia so maybe her son is the same.

As for the tree, Mrs planet concience is okay with using a fresh tree every year instead of getting a fake one that she can keep for 10+ years? So eco friendly..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw poor bub his back's all exposed to the cold air as well.

Reactions: 6
She is obviously reading tattle tonight. She's answering comments that are related to her son not wearing hats or shoes.. (the commenters aren't even asking) She also stated the coat is three years old when *nobody asked* Tell me you are reading tattle without telling me you are reading tattle

Screenshot_20211128-200255_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-200332_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
re hats: my son REFUSES point blank to wear a hat or gloves. He would rather get pneumonia so maybe her son is the same.

As for the tree, Mrs planet concience is okay with using a fresh tree every year instead of getting a fake one that she can keep for 10+ years? So eco friendly..
My toddler is the same, fucks everything on the ground ASAP, if his coat had buttons instead of zips that'd be gone too....🤣 I do put him in a vest with poppers under his tops though so I know there's no breeze 🤣

Real Christmas trees are so wasteful. Smell divine but not worth it. Smellanie hang some pine air fresheners off an artificial one, will also do the job of covering up the smell in the attic 💩🍽🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mel could learn a lot from the Kellgren-Fozards about using socials while not showing babs face + using them for content

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off topic but real trees are actually less environmentally damaging than fake ones. You'd have to reuse the same artificial for more than 10 years (and ideally 20) to have a lower carbon footprint than purchasing a real one every year. Plus there are so many farms that sell trees that are meant to be replanted at the end of each season, you can even choose to have the same tree for several years.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Off topic but real trees are actually less environmentally damaging than fake ones. You'd have to reuse the same artificial for more than 10 years (and ideally 20) to have a lower carbon footprint than purchasing a real one every year. Plus there are so many farms that sell trees that are meant to be replanted at the end of each season, you can even choose to have the same tree for several years.
I understand what you’re saying but do you know any family who hasn’t had the same Christmas tree for 20 years with the boxes held together by tape and hope 😂

to bring it back to melanie. This is the same person who can’t be arsed to wash her own clothes or throw her sons nappy in a bin. Do you think she’s going to sell her tree to be replanted? 😂💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My parents tree is over 20yrs old.....I moved out 8yrs ago and ours is still perfect 🤷‍♀️ I think if you get a decent one to begin with there's no reason not to keep the same one if it's stored properly and looked after 💗

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s in Skerries, but nearby, they were looking for something quite specific, there are not many houses on the market in general, even less that would fit into their criteria

Reactions: 2
TBH I'm still confused how they even got a mortgage between the debt and the irregular income streams, like 'influencer' isn't exactly a steady permanent job for the next 30 odd years and Baldy hasn't even been working properly.
I'd say it's a very, very small mortgage and didn't she say they bought a fixer upper? They'll probably do it up and flip it in a couple of years for something more to their liking.

She said the house already had something added to it which they needed to get a planning permission for, so it would be already something with some sort of extension. Then there will need to be still enough space in the garden for her dads granny flat.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.