Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. They've signed the contract and she's STILL asking her followers to send her negative stories of house buying not working out at that late stage.

I think the responsibility of house ownership and being solely responsible for the house and her boy while the hubby is away is weighing heavily on her.

It's almost like she's willing the sale to fall through so she doesn't have to stand on her own two feet. I think that's why she's so desperate for her dad to live with them. She knows she won't be able to cope on her own.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
My god. They've signed the contract and she's STILL asking her followers to send her negative stories of house buying not working out at that late stage.

I think the responsibility of house ownership and being solely responsible for the house and her boy while the hubby is away is weighing heavily on her.

It's almost like she's willing the sale to fall through so she doesn't have to stand on her own two feet. I think that's why she's so desperate for her dad to live with them. She knows she won't be able to cope on her own.
I think she just wants a reason to worry and whinge on social media. Seems to me sheā€™s not really had that tough a time in finding and buying the house so far so sheā€™s looking for issues. Itā€™s like when she wanted a baby ā€˜oh I have a gammy ovaryā€™ and then her baby was healthy ā€˜oh heā€™s just so big I canā€™t manage!ā€™ Sheā€™s never happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
More COVID content from the stupidest cretin alive. As usual, she with the medical degree from the university of Facebook is, and always was, all knowing when it comes to correct covid policy. The woman lets everybody know that Lush bath bombs give her thrush and yet itā€™s doctors that are ā€œharping onā€? Would she ever kindly get on the duck off bus and stop showing her ignorance at every turn.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
More COVID content from the stupidest cretin alive. As usual, she with the medical degree from the university of Facebook is, and always was, all knowing when it comes to correct covid policy. The woman lets everybody know that Lush bath bombs give her thrush and yet itā€™s doctors that are ā€œharping onā€? Would she ever kindly get on the duck off bus and stop showing her ignorance at every turn.
This post is exquisite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she just wants a reason to worry and whinge on social media. Seems to me sheā€™s not really had that tough a time in finding and buying the house so far so sheā€™s looking for issues. Itā€™s like when she wanted a baby ā€˜oh I have a gammy ovaryā€™ and then her baby was healthy ā€˜oh heā€™s just so big I canā€™t manage!ā€™ Sheā€™s never happy.
BC634C8D-B6D8-4119-A368-DFC34C213F66.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Go on mel ya never let me down. I LIVE for the insta poems. You would think there would be progession in wRiTeR mel but she's benjamin buttoning... thats some feat isn't it?

*may I introduce my shredder* so deep. Poe is turning in the grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
*Quirky*
Screenshot_20211201-184458_Gallery.jpg

Anyone spot the weird looking poo coloured stain on the blanket in pic 3? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
English is not my first language but I always thought I could manage. guys I cannot explain how confused I am, it's like I am reading a sequence of words from a scrabble game

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
English is not my first language but I always thought I could manage. guys I cannot explain how confused I am, it's like I am reading a sequence of words from a scrabble game
Donā€™t worry, English is my first language and I feel the same way.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another literary work for your minds. Tag yourself - Iā€™m the ā€˜bleeping combine harvesterā€™
Omg this is the work of a year 8 who learnt about metaphors and other poetic devices in English last week.
I am the smeared Vaseline (Which I presume is her referencing the old Hollywood trick of putting some on a lens toblur/ā€˜perfectā€™ female actresses features? But who knows with Mel)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.