Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to spend her life in between milestones and doesn’t enjoy the bits in the middle. Renting is a pain but it doesn’t mean your life is on pause. You can decorate in rent friendly ways (even paint if your landlords are sound), go on holidays, get married, have children and parties. I’ve had most of the best times of my life in a rented shared house.

a home and a life is what you make it. She has such a black and white view of life, it’s quite sad to see actually.
Tbf, making the best out of living in your in-laws attic with a doorless toilet and all that would make you understandably hope it’s just „in between“ wouldn’t it. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbf, making the best out of living in your in-laws attic with a doorless toilet and all that would make you understandably hope it’s just „in between“ wouldn’t it. 😅
It’s a converted attic space in a big house with loads of land with horses and family around all the time. Sounds like a dream 😂

she’s just a misery. The toilet is a weird thing though I do agree with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s constantly living looking forward to something. She does not live in the present at all. It’s always ‘things will be better when..’ and then the next thing comes along and she’s already thinking what else. She’s not a happy person. There’ll be something to complain about once she’s in the house I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s constantly living looking forward to something. She does not live in the present at all. It’s always ‘things will be better when..’ and then the next thing comes along and she’s already thinking what else. She’s not a happy person. There’ll be something to complain about once she’s in the house I’m sure.
She hadn't even birthed baby no 1 before she was harping on about baby 2, 3 and 4. She started baby led weaning too early and she had him in a front facing seat. Its always the next thing or things will be better when as you said. Never happy as things are.

She was just about married and already saying how much better it will be when they get their second wedding redo.

She maintained Thomas was her ride or die and she would move anywhere with him. Then the Dublin live post she stated how unfair it was that he might have to move to Manchester.... cut to now and her bragging about how its going to be the *best* thing for her family. Which is it?

She's miserable and using her platform to convince herself that she's happy and "it'll be better when"

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looking at her gross engagement ring and her style, I can only managing what a ridiculous mix of things her house is going to be. Both of them don’t seem to be that neat either to throw that on top

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The house is going to be a complete tip, I can see it coming from miles away. More rooms + more kids - less time = a tough job even for the most disciplined person to keep everything under control. It’s almost bizarre how child-like her thinking is - like somehow magically she’s going to become a different person just by moving into this house. Melanie, you’re actually have to get your ass into gear - these women who have beautiful homes, have jobs and juggle raising multiple kids are *incredibly* hard working. Even if she has the luxury just to delegate tasks to other people (which I doubt, but who knows) it still takes a lot of effort to keep on top of everything and keep the whole show on the road. Do not see this going well..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her attitude to renting is absolutely gobsmacking to me. I was homeless for a few years and when I finally secured a rental, it was (and continues to be) the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I didn’t even think I was going to survive. To hear Mel harping on about how her life is “on hold” and “in between” and all that shite…just blows my mind away. I get that owning a home is a common dream (wouldn’t it be great?), but GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR ARSE, for a lot of us it’s renting or nothing - and we aren’t completely miserable! Melanie, shut up. Your privilege is showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There’s also many benefits to renting for a lot of people, for example renting suits me at the moment because it’s flexible and I can just move if I get crappy neighbours, and if something goes wrong in the flat then Im not the one that has to find heaps of cash out my arse to fix it. I get that owning a home is a goal for lots of people but there’s no need to deride renters!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny that she claims to only share 1% of her life but divulges all the details of their house buying process and feels the need to justify Thomas' work schedule...Curious why someone would want to be a pilot at all if they didn't want to fly long haul flights.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought her Da was so broke she had to pay his rent yet he's able to fund an extension to make a granda flat ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny that she claims to only share 1% of her life but divulges all the details of their house buying process and feels the need to justify Thomas' work schedule...Curious why someone would want to be a pilot at all if they didn't want to fly long haul flights.
It's the equivalent of a retail worker saying they never want to work evenings or weekends....🤦‍♀️😂😂

The sharing 1% always gets me 😂 we know her son's poop schedule, have seen the sex den 🤢 and literally her bare breasts. Wtf is the other 99% 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's the equivalent of a retail worker saying they never want to work evenings or weekends....🤦‍♀️😂😂

The sharing 1% always gets me 😂 we know her son's poop schedule, have seen the sex den 🤢 and literally her bare breasts. Wtf is the other 99% 🤯
Well in fairness no one really wants to work weekends, it's just part of the job when you work retail

Reactions: 4
Cringefest new reel!!!! Why is she faking her accent so much in the stories? I honestly think she should have stuck with extra acting work and singing etc. Its her personality that sucks and which she is adamant on making money from. She’s clearly in the wrong line of work. Her content is tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is dressing like a Christmas tree to go visit a Christmas tree the holiday equivalent of wearing white to a wedding? {asking for not a friend}

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.