Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donā€™t worry lads Iā€™ve a funky pair of terry de havilland silver platform heels that need dusting off for New Year. White runners wonā€™t be anywhere near it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211123-171510.png

Why, Melanie? So you can rip off their content for your cringey reels? Or repost it in your stories begging for engagement under the guise of asking for 'feedback' from your followers?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And another post about ED- no trigger warning and plenty of trigger words- I won't elaborate futher for anyone reading who may be struggling. She's unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
All that fuss about hiding his name and itā€™s the most basic name going isnā€™t it. Very underwhelming to finally find it out haha. Remember when she was laughing at names with Thomas that time? It made me really want to know what type of name they like after that. Sheā€™s very traditional in reality isnā€™t she.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice sheā€™s left her kids name up in the background of her stories again
she also said sheā€™d never show him online but all of her ā€œcontentā€ since heā€™s been born has been baby related. She canā€™t help herself.

it is a very traditional name but Thomasā€™s family strike me as very traditional people. They were never going to have a Nova šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep thinking that she's doing a slow reveal of the baby because she's gearing towards family vlogging once they settle into the new house

Reactions: 13
Is it weird to say that I actually like the name? šŸ˜¬ Dying of embarrassment given his unfortunate parentage but I canā€™t help but think itā€™s a cute name šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's realising everyone she follows is in a different stage of life than her, thus asking for people in their 30s/40s. Only issue being she may still not have much in common with them. I follow people in their 30s/40s (married and single, with and without kids) and they all live more interesting lives than Mel.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's realising everyone she follows is in a different stage of life than her, thus asking for people in their 30s/40s. Only issue being she may still not have much in common with them. I follow people in their 30s/40s (married and single, with and without kids) and they all live more interesting lives than Mel.
she just wants to see what content is being made by people that age and copy it. Sheā€™s moved on from her old content and wants to see what successful older / family influencers are doing and do it too.

Reactions: 8
Just saw this on Tattle in the Press thread .
3E4DD932-7BE6-49A0-83CA-6311FB6AD70D.jpeg
The Guardian have published a very long article this morning on Tattle and look whoā€™s included šŸ˜‚ sheā€™ll be in her element to get a mention

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw this on Tattle in the Press thread .View attachment 885035The Guardian have published a very long article this morning on Tattle and look whoā€™s included šŸ˜‚ sheā€™ll be in her element to get a mention
oh god, Melanie will feel vindicated by this. However, anyone who does follow Melanieā€™s bullshit will know this comment isnā€™t out of order at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.