Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The monstrosity bra is back. Also why no pants but shoes. And why is she sitting on the floor. And why is the room such a kip. Also do tinted ring lights not count as #digitaldistortion?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
IMG_20211023_145958.jpg

This to me is so depressing, using a ring light and a ton of makeup to shill some crappy cream in your underwear sitting amongst absolute squalor. Jesus that is ONE room, she doesn't have a job, and he's been off work or only on part time for months now, how does she think she'd ever be able to cope with a house??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 824688

This to me is so depressing, using a ring light and a ton of makeup to shill some crappy cream in your underwear sitting amongst absolute squalor. Jesus that is ONE room, she doesn't have a job, and he's been off work or only on part time for months now, how does she think she'd ever be able to cope with a house??
She makes no sense. She says that they're not sure whether they will be able to move soon and they think it might be months until then. And then she says that the house looks like this because they're moving?!?! So they will leave it like that for months? I'm not the neatest person by any stretch of the imagination but if my room ever looked like that I would be hesitant to let anybody see it. Much less the internet.
And her use of the light in the Dove ad is just atrociously horrible and misleading.
I don't know when the last time was I craved putting body glitter on myself. I would think back when I was a teen..... I wouldn't go near a body lotion with glitter in it these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really don’t get it. Mel’s always banging on about being ‘raw and real’, but whenever she talks about Thomas she tries to make it sound like it’s this perfect fairytale 🤦🏼‍♀️
Like with the bloody aeroplanes post, how could they possibly have more family time with him living in another country, compared to living with them? It just doesn’t make sense! And ‘whirlwind trips’ to NY whilst they’re paying off a huge mortgage (and debt) and she’s on her own with the baby? Doesn’t really sound very plausible. Even the bit about the fantasy Christmas toyshop.
Why doesn’t she take the opportunity to talk about having a long distance marriage and the challenges of that, what she’s anxious about and how she plans to ease that anxiety, especially with a baby?
In any situation she’s either the ultimate hard done by victim or the heroine of her own made up novel.
Don’t understand her at all, although this tread has been a godsend while I’ve been off work with a broken foot, guess I should thank her for that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she is vaccinated, the only thing that bothers me is she has spent months sharing "research" on why the vaccine is possibly unsafe and not recommended. likely instilling fear in her more vulnerable and easily swayed followers. But radio silence if she has come to a different conclusion? Of course it's her own personal choice, but it's so disingenuous and misleading to only share one side. I'd have respect for her if she came forward and said she'd changed her mind

I really don’t get it. Mel’s always banging on about being ‘raw and real’, but whenever she talks about Thomas she tries to make it sound like it’s this perfect fairytale 🤦🏼‍♀️
Like with the bloody aeroplanes post, how could they possibly have more family time with him living in another country, compared to living with them? It just doesn’t make sense! And ‘whirlwind trips’ to NY whilst they’re paying off a huge mortgage (and debt) and she’s on her own with the baby? Doesn’t really sound very plausible. Even the bit about the fantasy Christmas toyshop.
Why doesn’t she take the opportunity to talk about having a long distance marriage and the challenges of that, what she’s anxious about and how she plans to ease that anxiety, especially with a baby?
In any situation she’s either the ultimate hard done by victim or the heroine of her own made up novel.
Don’t understand her at all, although this tread has been a godsend while I’ve been off work with a broken foot, guess I should thank her for that 😂
I would literally rather stick pins in my eyes than go to a massive toyshop with my toddler.....🤦‍♀️😂 She romanticizes everything. She'd be all "Pan gently grazed a soft teddy whilst twinkly lights reflect in his wide gazing eyes 😍" meanwhile we all know it'd be a tit show of tantrums 🤦‍♀️😂
It's the same with Thomas. Bless her she's really trying to convince herself it'll be rainbows and roses. Instead of saying look it's not ideal but we'll make the most of it it which is far more relatable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she is vaccinated, the only thing that bothers me is she has spent months sharing "research" on why the vaccine is possibly unsafe and not recommended. likely instilling fear in her more vulnerable and easily swayed followers. But radio silence if she has come to a different conclusion? Of course it's her own personal choice, but it's so disingenuous and misleading to only share one side. I'd have respect for her if she came forward and said she'd changed her mind

I would literally rather stick pins in my eyes than go to a massive toyshop with my toddler.....🤦‍♀️😂 She romanticizes everything. She'd be all "Pan gently grazed a soft teddy whilst twinkly lights reflect in his wide gazing eyes 😍" meanwhile we all know it'd be a tit show of tantrums 🤦‍♀️😂
It's the same with Thomas. Bless her she's really trying to convince herself it'll be rainbows and roses. Instead of saying look it's not ideal but we'll make the most of it it which is far more relatable
Yes exactly! Did she not share something about the vaccine affecting breast milk that’s why she decided against it? Shaming mothers for bottle feeding yet goes against her own principles because it holding her back from going to a restaurant, not so worried about what’s in her sons liquid gold after all 😏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I agree it’s not healthy, for her or Pan. I can’t say with absolute certainty but I also have the strong suspicion that she uses breastfeeding as a way to pacify him - i.e. as soon as he gets fussy/cries, stirs at night (which 1 year olds do - A LOT - they move so much during their sleep it seems they are awake a lot of the time) she jumps to feeding him. It’s an anxiety thing, fear of losing control.

During my brief breastfeeding career I was actually told off by my paediatrician for doing the same (although, to my defence, my son was under 4 months old at the time). He told me “I understand why you’re doing this, but if he’s fussy he’s not always hungry - wait for real hunger cues. It’s important that he learns to cope in other ways, especially as he gets older”

She just obsessively sticks with her breastfeeding strategy even though Pan is way past the newborn phase where this would be appropriate. I know that not all 1 year olds sleep through the night, but a lot of them (my son included) do and it’s vitally important for them to get long stretches of sleep during the night. She really needs to wake up and start working on that. If it means giving him his own space to sleep undisturbed then LET IT BE. Not all babies do well so close contact, when I was co-sleeping I realised that I was disturbing my baby’s sleep and that he didn’t like me touching him or moving next to him during the night.. put him in his crib and after an initial phase of getting used to it he started sleeping 11 hours in a row, it was like a miracle :LOL:
I don’t understand why they don’t at least put him in his own cot or once they move into their house he won’t want to be in his own room or his own bed. He needs to learn to be able to sleep on his own in his own space or he’ll still be in bed with her when he’s 8 years old 🙈 My daughter is 8 months and is still sleeping in our bedroom only because we don’t have the room currently for her to have her own bedroom, we’re moving into a bigger house after Christmas but she does sleep in her own cot.

Reactions: 6
On her latest IG post she could have just stopped at date nights are important but had to go off again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The vaccine thing is pissing me off, either have some integrity and stick to your beliefs OR address why it is you decided to change your mind. SHE’s the one who made it in to a big deal - fear mongering about breastmilk contamination and moaning about vax passes - now she just casually sweeps it all under the rug for convenience and because her husband did, so she does too. Just typical. I don’t want to start a debate about this, but honestly.. if she was so convinced she wouldn’t have let her partner’s decisions influence her so much. Just goes to show that it was all hot smoke to begin with… Melanie loves to pretend like she’s some trailblazing activist until someone offers her a plane ticket, then it all just goes out the window :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The date night post 🙄 lord give me strength. Wouldn't we all love weekly date nights! Once again she makes out like if you don't do that then you can possibly have a loving and meaningful relationship. Screw you mel. Some of us cannot afford weekly date nights or don't have childcare in the next room to allow for date nights all the time. Just another way for her to try and say, look at me I'm better than you, we're perfect.
Oh and did anyone notice she was eating salmon the other day when they were out for food? Vegan thing must be going well 🙄

• Heart
The date night post 🙄 lord give me strength. Wouldn't we all love weekly date nights! Once again she makes out like if you don't do that then you can possibly have a loving and meaningful relationship. Screw you mel. Some of us cannot afford weekly date nights or don't have childcare in the next room to allow for date nights all the time. Just another way for her to try and say, look at me I'm better than you, we're perfect.
Oh and did anyone notice she was eating salmon the other day when they were out for food? Vegan thing must be going well 🙄
Mel got you covered on that front. She needs everyone to know that she's a thrifty one, while only of course giving the importance of date night a mention when she actually did go out though.
The woman, who had a meltdown about unvaccinated people not being able to have sit down dinners inside, complained various times how sick she is of staying in and how many takeouts they have been getting, is now suggesting that going for a walk, taking a bath together, sharing hobbies or staying in and cooking together is just as great as going out to a hotel or restaurant.
As a side note, with a kid some of these things still require you to either have the child with you on your date, be on alert or get a babysitter.

Screenshot_20211024-102835~2.png
Screenshot_20211024-102858~2.png

Can't imagine a bigger punishment than helping her plot her novel and her passing it off as a date.
Winkywink? Is she actually serious? She has various videos concerning sex and other things on her channel. Winkywink just makes it sound like she is actually so uncomfortable around the whole topic.

Also, on another note, in that whole essay of an answer did anyone notice that she never uses a period to end her sentences? They all run into each other. None. And she's a writer.......

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Also, on another note, in that whole essay of an answer did anyone notice that she never uses a period to end her sentences? They all run into each other. None. And she's a writer.......
It honestly takes me so long to read and understand her captions and comments... it gives me a headache 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Winkywink? Is she actually serious? She has various videos concerning sex and other things on her channel. Winkywink just makes it sound like she is actually so uncomfortable around the whole topic.
If myself and my husband ever went through a patch of arguing/weren't getting along/even god forbid one of us cheated....I feel we could conquer it and get through it.

But if he ever....and I mean EVER called sex 'Winkywink"..... DIVORCE. No thank you, I do not want to have sex with you ever again, this shop is closed, done 🙅‍♀️

🤮😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she keep shilling alcohol free wine?? You could just not focus every little occasion in your life around alcohol Melanie?? If someone drinks fine, if they don't, fine, but this constant insistence of having alcohol free alcohol that tastes rank instead is just obsessive, you guys, nobody has ever managed to just I don't know, drink orange juice, water, or god forbid a coke before!

• Heart
Why does she keep shilling alcohol free wine?? You could just not focus every little occasion in your life around alcohol Melanie?? If someone drinks fine, if they don't, fine, but this constant insistence of having alcohol free alcohol that tastes rank instead is just obsessive, you guys, nobody has ever managed to just I don't know, drink orange juice, water, or god forbid a coke before!
it’s just fancy juice. Heineken 0 is where it’s at for substitutes.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear Jesus, who on earth calls sex with their husband (HUSBAND!!!!) winky wink?? She really is a Middle Ages 1950s housewife 🙈 as much as she tries to come across as this free talking loves sex don’t be ashamed girl, she’s not. She clearly had deep rooted issues around sex so much so that she has to have this front up about her that she’s so open but she’s clearly not. Winky wink omg😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally normal behaviour.

She's 32.

How many times more times can I say she's a 32 year old woman behaving like this. Enjoy the long and bumpy road ahead of you Thomas. 😂
Screenshot_20211024-222800_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211024-222742_Instagram.jpg
tenor.gif

• Haha
Its giving A Star is Born vibes. I also cant imagine being in bed with my partner while they say wait a second get into this crying selfie with me.
This, the actual state of them, who over the age of 16 does something like that? Desperate much?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.