Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will she be able to go to New York if she’s not vaccinated 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 822851
Her caption comes across (to me) like she's trying to convince herself and everyone else it's all great. I think it's mainly the way she's said he'll 'actually' get more quality time etc., like has anyone said he won't?

Maybe just the way it's written, it's just so much when I read it all together.

Reactions: 17
Her caption comes across (to me) like she's trying to convince herself and everyone else it's all great. I think it's mainly the way she's said he'll 'actually' get more quality time etc., like has anyone said he won't?

Yeah ,I think she’ll be straight round her dad’s once he leaves .I can’t see her manage that child on her own she’s been so spoilt this past year with Thomas at her beck and call .

Reactions: 8

Travel to the USA isn't even permitted for EU citizens at the moment, right?
I have two friends who haven't been able to visit their family over there because of it and haven't met their sister's toddler yet. Melanie values going to filming locations of Home alone most about a trip to New York City. As if it's a theme park. Especially when you go to a place with as much to offer as New York that is just unfathomable to me. She is like a child who is more excited about a trip to a theme park than all the other sights and cultural experiences. I just can't with our globetrotter.

ETA: She says that going to the toy store from Home Alone 2 is on top of her list of places to go and that she hopes it still exist. It is merely ONE GOOGLE SEARCH away to find out if it is. Must be REALLY important to her to not even take the time to look it up. Ugh, she grinds my gears today

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Travel to the USA isn't even permitted for EU citizens at the moment, right?
I have two friends who haven't been able to visit their family over there because of it and haven't met their sister's toddler yet. Melanie values going to filming locations of Home alone most about a trip to New York City. As if it's a theme park. Especially when you go to a place with as much to offer as New York that is just unfathomable to me. She is like a child who is more excited about a trip to a theme park than all the other sights and cultural experiences. I just can't with our globetrotter.
It’s permitted for Fully vaccinated EU citizens from early November, which Melanie is not 😉

Reactions: 4
After all her moaning they got the second house they bid on 🙄
But now there’s other things to catastrophize, like there’s paperwork and solicitors and the bank needs to value the house!!! 😩😩😩 the stress!

(I say this as a single lady currently going through the sale agreed to sold process. It’s not without its stress but you just get on with it without whinging like every other person does.)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
They bought a house?
I unfollowed her a few months back but I can’t stay away long 🤦🏻‍♀️

is she staying with his parents while he works from Manchester or have I missed much from her in the last few months?

Reactions: 2
But now there’s other things to catastrophize, like there’s paperwork and solicitors and the bank needs to value the house!!! 😩😩😩 the stress!

(I say this as a single lady currently going through the sale agreed to sold process. It’s not without its stress but you just get on with it without whinging like every other person does.)
She genuinely believes she’s the only person to be going through all that. She needs to get a grip and live in the real world. Strangers on the internet do not need the overly detailed replies. She clearly has no friends to talk to.

Reactions: 9
Why so much back and forth between solicitors? Why would it take months? Is this because of their financial situation? Him being in 10s of thousands of debt, and her having an unstable job? I'd say that's a pretty big issue. Is the house even guaranteed for them? Or their buying the house under his parents name and paying them back instead? I know a few people who've done that through their parents.

She's honestly so delusional.

And yes, Melanie must have had the covid vaccination because theirs no way she's getting into the US without her certificate to prove it. Melanie is the kind of woman in Ireland we call, Champagne tastes with lemonade pockets. All fake class, pretending to be from an upper class, when she's just like everyone else, and absolutely hates it. She hates that she can't buy a giant 1/2. million Euro house like other family youtubers, flaunting it in her big car etc. Poor Melanie. Anyway, their is so much suss with her, you can smell it through your screen.

Why is she getting her son vaccinated when she doesn't believe in vaccinations of any kind? Surely she wouldn't be injecting him with all those baby jabs and let his ''immune system'' that nature gave him do all the work? It's what she promotes isn't it? Hmmm....she does everything behind the camera that she says she wouldn't when in front of the camera. Snake oil salesman.

It would take two seconds to google (as I did) the toy shop. It’s not even real. But the toy shop it’s based on is closed now. Best start living in the real world, Melanie, and find actual places to go. Surprised she didn’t mention Sex and the City..
Don’t worry she went to Carrie’s apartment the last time she was there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why so much back and forth between solicitors? Why would it take months?
The back and forth between the solicitors and taking a few months to complete the sale is totally normal. Everyone who buys has to go through it. But she just makes it a bigger deal than it needs to be. An excuse not to do her influencer job because she soooo stressed. Meanwhile everyone else just gets on with it AND works.

Reactions: 10
Why so much back and forth between solicitors? Why would it take months? Is this because of their financial situation? Him being in 10s of thousands of debt, and her having an unstable job? I'd say that's a pretty big issue. Is the house even guaranteed for them? Or their buying the house under his parents name and paying them back instead? I know a few people who've done that through their parents.

She's honestly so delusional.

And yes, Melanie must have had the covid vaccination because theirs no way she's getting into the US without her certificate to prove it. Melanie is the kind of woman in Ireland we call, Champagne tastes with lemonade pockets. All fake class, pretending to be from an upper class, when she's just like everyone else, and absolutely hates it. She hates that she can't buy a giant 1/2. million Euro house like other family youtubers, flaunting it in her big car etc. Poor Melanie. Anyway, their is so much suss with her, you can smell it through your screen.

Why is she getting her son vaccinated when she doesn't believe in vaccinations of any kind? Surely she wouldn't be injecting him with all those baby jabs and let his ''immune system'' that nature gave him do all the work? It's what she promotes isn't it? Hmmm....she does everything behind the camera that she says she wouldn't when in front of the camera. Snake oil salesman.
I think they've probably wrangled it through Thomas's da's company i'm sure he'll stand to inherit anyway ,or maybe they've bought his grannies house and she's moving into sheltered accommodation i think she's in her 90s , if her da's moving in they may count his wage as income too ,Maybe that's why she's cut milo off the breast ? she's had the vaccine .if it's vaccine only for indoor dining in the south she must of had it as her stories a few days ago were showing them eating in a restaurant .

I thought she had saved up thousands as a deposit and Thomas was the problem ,going by that it's her that's holding them back :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s already had a comment about it 😅View attachment 824431
I don't see that one anymore now 😅
Probably will justify it by saying that she wants to be an escape account and talk about vaccines stresses people out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fair enough. But her posting continuously about vaccines and things like suicides is of course super ok and compatible with that goal.

• Haha
I don't see that one anymore now 😅
Probably will justify it by saying that she wants to be an escape account and talk about vaccines stresses people out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fair enough. But her posting continuously about vaccines and things like suicides is of course super ok and compatible with that goal.
Guess that’s the proof then! It’s a personal choice tbf but she held onto the facts around breastfeeding and vaccination for long enough at least be clear of where you stand or let it go there’s many may have been put off getting it by her posts and here we are she’s gone and got it, that’s why influencers shouldn’t be allowed to discuss vaccination either for or against it’s a personal choice but they can sway people through their platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah, the comment is back for me now. apologies! Either my instagram is still playing tricks, I am too dumb to see comments or there is some weird stuff going on. Either way, she's back on stories shilling Dove things. She also says that she recommends the comments in the Mom groups she joined on Facebook, I am curious to know if she's disclosing that she gets paid to promote the things. I bet she does not.
And what also caught my attention is that she is saying she is still unwell, yet her recent posts suggest that she went to a restaurant and a hotel in the last few days. How irresponsible can you get? I mean......

Reactions: 12
Don’t know why she has to be sat in her underwear to promote it I’m sure a vest top would go down better with the audience it’s aimed at .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t know why she has to be sat in her underwear to promote it I’m sure a vest top would go down better with the audience it’s aimed at .
Because she’s Melanie free the nip free the skin doesn’t wear clothes shows off her boobs and bump in activewear Murphy.
Also the weird lighting is just as bad as using a filter. Dare her to stand by her love yourself no matter what in harsh unflattering daylight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.