Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads I can't cope with her at all 😂

I already have a feeling that when they're in their new house and she has submitted her book she'll tell us there's no kitchen so she can't possibly batch cook like the rest of us and HAS to feed her family ridiculously expensive pesto and pasta every day 😭....😂 Such a waste. Just learn how to make it?!
The excuses will be at the ready

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe it's the frozen waffles and all the other shite you eat making you feel tit Mel 🤣
Right? She acts like eating liga biscuits makes her feel ill because they're processed but virtually everything she eats is highly processed, even the Happy Pear stuff she loves so much...She fancies herself some kind of health guru but she can't even cook.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want to stop buying them? Is she being forced to fill her trolley with them? Please. She is winning me up big time lately 🤯

In fairness they probably will sort out the house sale easily enough but wont disclose that it was made possible by Thomas's parents, that would ruin the manifestation sthick
She said somewhere earlier that the bank hasn't even done the valuation yet. She's weeks away from sale agreed. Just annoys me she sells herself as a guru of everything she has little or no experience in but is just so full of WRONG information!

Reactions: 8
She said somewhere earlier that the bank hasn't even done the valuation yet. She's weeks away from sale agreed. Just annoys me she sells herself as a guru of everything she has little or no experience in but is just so full of WRONG information!
Sale agreed is actually the right term for where they are at in the buying process. It just means your offer has been accepted.

Reactions: 1
No idea why she’s tagging MrsHinch with the state of her bedroom and lack of cleaning full stop 😂 View attachment 830913
Bloody hell joking about being a children’s entertainer when Pan clearly doesn’t give a toss and is staring out the window 😂

💥💥NEWS FLASH LADS💥💥

She’s realised having Happy Pear pesto pasta every single day isn’t ideal for her health so-

-shes made Happy Pear pesto with microwaveable instant quinoa instead.

Get this woman a cookbook deal pronto 👩🏻‍🍳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell joking about being a children’s entertainer when Pan clearly doesn’t give a toss and is staring out the window 😂

💥💥NEWS FLASH LADS💥💥

She’s realised having Happy Pear pesto pasta every single day isn’t ideal for her health so-

-shes made Happy Pear pesto with microwaveable instant quinoa instead.

Get this woman a cookbook deal pronto 👩🏻‍🍳
She said she had pasta every day for a week! Do you think she literally boils pasta and adds a stir through sauce? How depressing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My notifications for this thread somehow got turned to "Ignore" and I just came here to post about the stories from yesterday to see that you're already on it. I was already wondering why noone commented 😅
She seriously aggravates me so much. If these biscuits you buy for your son and then eat yourself make you feel so utterly tit, just stop buying and eating them. It's not that hard. But on another note, why does she buy something that is, according to her, so tit for her son to eat? I mean, she is the one who claimed that formula was subpar because it was processed, akin to eating fast food, while breast milk is like eating a whole foods diet.... Never heard of the Liga biscuits so I have no clue, but processed they are for sure from the looks of it.
And oh my God, the pesto thing. She just slathers everything in the stuff it seems. I laughed so hard when she said she likes to mix it up with a bag of microwave quinoa with pesto instead of pasta with pesto. Oh lord! Everything she shares is so unimaginative cooking wise and, like mentioned before, that pesto stuff is SO expensive. Holy tit! And it really is not hard to make at all. At least she admits that she has no taste when she proclaims that she would eat pesto covered pegs.
Also, and I am neither an expert nor trying to shame anyone (so please call me out or school me on this), I always thought that babies and toddlers should have very very minimal amounts of salt only. Pesto is notoriously salty. And one made from sundried tomatoes, like I presume the red pesto Pan loves so much is, even more so. I know that some of my friends avoid adding salt into their food when they share the same meal with their toddlers and she proclaims to coat his food in pesto?!?!?

She said she had pasta every day for a week! Do you think she literally boils pasta and adds a stir through sauce? How depressing
It is what I do every once in a while when I can't cope with anything and just do NOT have the time to do anything else. But even then I try to at least have some fresh tomatoes or some kind of blanched vegetable with it. It isnt that hard. Just throw the veggies in with the pasta right at the end and done.
Just pasta with pesto for days on end will not be nice for your stomach either. No wonder she has issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WhY dOEs BuYInG a HouSE tAkE sO lOnG??

Maybe because its a process that may involve hundreds of thousands of euros and needs to jump through lots of legal and financial hoops?

She'd be moaning if it was done too quickly anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yet another post shameing those of us who choose to do things differently than her. My daughter sleeps infinitely better in her own room and crib and that's why we moved her in there after 6 months! We coslept like twice right at the start when she was boobing constantly but I couldn't sleep properly so she went into the bedside crib and slept much better there as did I. By 6 months she would stir constantly if we moved, coughed or so much as breathed too loudly so we tried her in her own room and she has loved it! We also started doing some naps in her room at around 4 months old when we started falling into more of a routine. Honestly babies are still humans with their own needs and personalities. Some babies love their own space (mine definitely does) and some don't but you've at least got to allow them the opportunity to see if they like their own crib etc!
Honestly I have no issue with her cosleeping if it works for them but I just wish she would stop bloody preaching to the rest of us like we're doing something wrong or that we're bad parents who don't have a clue and just follow society's norms. Actually Mel I followed my babies lead and she prefers her own space. Ugh makes me so angry!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yet another post shameing those of us who choose to do things differently than her. My daughter sleeps infinitely better in her own room and crib and that's why we moved her in there after 6 months! We coslept like twice right at the start when she was boobing constantly but I couldn't sleep properly so she went into the bedside crib and slept much better there as did I. By 6 months she would stir constantly if we moved, coughed or so much as breathed too loudly so we tried her in her own room and she has loved it! We also started doing some naps in her room at around 4 months old when we started falling into more of a routine. Honestly babies are still humans with their own needs and personalities. Some babies love their own space (mine definitely does) and some don't but you've at least got to allow them the opportunity to see if they like their own crib etc!
Honestly I have no issue with her cosleeping if it works for them but I just wish she would stop bloody preaching to the rest of us like we're doing something wrong or that we're bad parents who don't have a clue and just follow society's norms. Actually Mel I followed my babies lead and she prefers her own space. Ugh makes me so angry!
Plus, there is no safe way to share a bed with your baby. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks there is a safe way to bedsheets just has survivor's bias. Not to sound like Melanie, but 'both the American Academy of Pediatrics and the US Consumer Product Safety Commission strongly recommend against bed sharing with an infant'.
It's literally the first thing that comes up when you Google it. However, Melanie has binocular vision and has to find 'evidence' to back up her point of view. She won't do actual research and analyse both sides. Drives me up the walls

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I stepped away from this thread so still need to catch up but what in the body check, pick me self absorbed mess is that reel 😬
Oh look I was sooooo thin here but it was really unhealthy loike

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amazing for someone to claim to have suffered many body issues yet again doesn't attach a trigger warning to her reel.

Trying to look enlightened, full of wisdom and a self appointed role model yet can't do the bare minimum and less face it - common sense to attach such for followers who maybe in the depths of an eating disorder.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she genuinely thinks her reel will be helpful to anyone in any way or if she's just using IG as an outlet to project the body-image issues she's clearly still struggling with. iirc the weightloss video on how she lost 60lbs is one of her most viewed videos that she really capitalized on, but it's kind of alarming thinking she was giving out weight loss advice when she's now admitted that she had an ED?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.