Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a new mom I am following many momfluencers, I have to say Melanie did not fall into my radar fortunately for me, I agree with the analysis someone made before, she wants to put herself in hard situations just ti attach importance to herself and at the same time complain about how hard is life.
There is a cool us influencer called brittany balyn, she has a daughter that is a couple months older than pan, she is still breastfeeding (weaning phase) yet she does not sound martyr as our irish friend here. She is also a single mum, the baby daddy is taking care of the baby like one day a week, and she has no family close to her, I think she mentioned it was a 2 hour drive.

In all this she never mentioned the reason of her divorce or used it for views and drama, she makes at least one video a week, alone, with no help and a toddler, she practised baby led weaning which imho is super hard and succeeded beautifully.

Sorry for the rant about this othet person but can you imagine melanie in this situation? Single, no family, publishing regular content and not idolizing her own boobs?
I love Brittany! I’m a new mum too and have loved watching her content!

Going by her content (or lack of) of late, Thomas doesn't seem to be working at all anymore. His offer must have fallen through, I wonder if they'll be spinning it as he decided to take a sabbatical and work for his dad again while renovating wherever they've bought

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know this has been mentioned a zillion timesz before, but Pan is almost completely visible in her latest story.

Plus we never hear her banging on about privacy anymore.
Could she be easing her way into a ‘reveal’?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know this has been mentioned a zillion timesz before, but Pan is almost completely visible in her latest story.

Plus we never hear her banging on about privacy anymore.
Could she be easing her way into a ‘reveal’?
I could see her doing that and trying to turn her channel into a family vlog channel $$$

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Casual question. Did she say recently that she was still feeding bab every two hours?
In her day in the life vlog she fed him every 2 hours in the night and said it was cause of a mental leap. The app mentioned lots of things that were caused by the leap, needing to eat more often in the night was not one of them.

He just stirred a lot cause he’s sleeping in a bed with 2 adults rather than having his own space. If he was in his own room he’d wake up and go back to sleep on his own more than likely. As soon as he stirs, she just puts her boob in his mouth to shut him up it’s ridiculous.

• Haha
I would haaaaaate to still be breastfeeding my baby throughout the night at 1 year old!!

Screenshot_2021-10-22-09-38-43-17_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Thank you for raising this very important issue, Melanie. I promise never to buy into your shady bullshit 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How will she be able to go to New York if she’s not vaccinated 🤷🏼‍♀️
7481E26A-A0C6-4375-BFBC-244D1FD544A3.jpeg

• Haha
How will she be able to go to New York if she’s not vaccinated 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 822851
I'd say she got vaccinated but hasn't said a word about it, doesn't want to annoy all her right-wing followers. Thomas would have to be for his job so I'd say she followed his lead and got it too. She hasn't banged on about vaccine certs for indoor dining for a while, which says a lot.

Reactions: 18
I'd say she got vaccinated but hasn't said a word about it, doesn't want to annoy all her right-wing followers. Thomas would have to be for his job so I'd say she followed his lead and got it too. She hasn't banged on about vaccine certs for indoor dining for a while, which says a lot.
That’s right they’ve been dining out quite a bit and no mention of vacc passport , she must’ve bit the bullet and got it, she did say she was being quiet because the baby was ill and she’d caught whatever he had maybe she was recovering from the side effects of the vaccine.

How will she be able to go to New York if she’s not vaccinated 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 822851
It would take two seconds to google (as I did) the toy shop. It’s not even real. But the toy shop it’s based on is closed now. Best start living in the real world, Melanie, and find actual places to go. Surprised she didn’t mention Sex and the City..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s right they’ve been dining out quite a bit and no mention of vacc passport , she must’ve bit the bullet and got it, she did say she was being quiet because the baby was ill and she’d caught whatever he had maybe she was recovering from the side effects of the vaccine.

Love how she says " caught whatever he has" so by this she didn't bring him to get checked or at least rule out covid before staying in a hotel with symptoms herself.

Reactions: 10
Love how she says " caught whatever he has" so by this she didn't bring him to get checked or at least rule out covid before staying in a hotel with symptoms herself.
She said she’d taken him to get his vaccinations a few days ago they wouldn’t have given them if he was ill so it must’ve been before that they were ill and he’d recovered?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It would take two seconds to google (as I did) the toy shop. It’s not even real. But the toy shop it’s based on is closed now. Best start living in the real world, Melanie, and find actual places to go. Surprised she didn’t mention Sex and the City..
I hope when I visit NYC the Giant Peach is still in Central Park.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.