Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's all just take a moment to watch my favourite influencer moment ever:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can just. Never ever get over the thought process of setting up your camera, hitting record, crying and singing, downloading the footage to your computer, editing it, uploading it and NOT ONCE thinking "hm, is this a bit strange?" It baffles me.

This video was the moment I started to go off Melanie, I just thought it was so ODD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah, so she hasn't deleted every trace of her insanely obvious sock puppet accounts since being called out here. noNeTheLeSs 🧐 we see you Melz.

1635259128254.png

1635259166190.png

Also what kind of bleeping comment is that on Mac Miller. Just admit you completely jumped the gun and contributed to circulating false info about his death (ie claimed it was suicide - it was not) rather than waiting for the coroner's report, you absolute moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah, so she hasn't deleted every trace of her insanely obvious sock puppet accounts since being called out here. noNeTheLeSs 🧐 we see you Melz.

View attachment 829597
View attachment 829600
Also what kind of bleeping comment is that on Mac Miller. Just admit you completely jumped the gun and contributed to circulating false info about his death (ie claimed it was suicide - it was not) rather than waiting for the coroner's report, you absolute moron.
"Playing with fire with substance abuse". He was a bleeping addict Melanie, have a heart.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She is driving me insane with all her "sale agreed" nonsense, you're offer accepted pet, not the same thing, at all! 🀯

Reactions: 3
She is driving me insane with all her "sale agreed" nonsense, you're offer accepted pet, not the same thing, at all! 🀯
In fairness they probably will sort out the house sale easily enough but wont disclose that it was made possible by Thomas's parents, that would ruin the manifestation sthick

Reactions: 9
In fairness they probably will sort out the house sale easily enough but wont disclose that it was made possible by Thomas's parents, that would ruin the manifestation sthick
Does this mean I can’t manifest parents that will help me buy a house?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Slyly shaming parents who give their kids Liga biscuits now.

Can she not just say she wants to stop buying them without lecturing?

Does she ever take a day off?
Everything is a drama. We used to give our son crushed up Farley Rusks with formula for breakfast when he was starting to wean because he didn't like baby porridge of any brand. It didn't even occur to me I could broadcast that non piece of information to the world and call it content πŸ˜‚ That wasn't even a conversation I had with my mam friends. It literally matters to nobody but you.

Reactions: 14
No idea why she’s tagging MrsHinch with the state of her bedroom and lack of cleaning full stop πŸ˜‚
843EE857-92C4-44AB-8152-6177AC7F6726.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And shes on about how much her son loves pesto pasta....that wouldn't be because its the only thing mel ever cooks ?? πŸ˜‚(even before having a kid) She's just so lazy. On about how her son is just too good for liga when all she ever manages to scrap together is soup, frozen vegan pizza and pesto pasta.

Oh and waffles with baked beans. Delia Smith or wha?

Screenshot_20211027-151302_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And shes on about how much her son loves pesto pasta....that wouldn't be because its the only thing mel ever cooks ?? πŸ˜‚(even before having a kid) She's just so lazy. On about how her son is just too good for liga when all she ever manages to scrap together is soup, frozen vegan pizza and pesto pasta.

Oh and waffles with baked beans. Delia Smith or wha?

View attachment 831376
Yes he's spoilt for choice, it's either pasta n pesto or pesto n pasta πŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it's 4.99 for a tiny tub of that pesto. If you're putting it on everything it wouldn't last the week unless you're having mouse size portions. She needs to get a grip πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.