Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch this post yesterday which was deleted? Her caption 😂

Spot the shoddy smoothing tool along her jawline. Including comments she made from her commitment against digital distortion. And yesterday's stories where she continues to use skin blurring filters xo

View attachment 809519View attachment 809521View attachment 809522View attachment 809524View attachment 809525
Is that photo part of a pro photo shoot? What’s happening with her hair? All over the place.

Reactions: 3
With peace and love to everyone out there, but everyone I know who swapped to using "natural" deodorant definitely smell a little funky before they have to apply more during lunchtime 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
With peace and love to everyone out there, but everyone I know who swapped to using "natural" deodorant definitely smell a little funky before they have to apply more during lunchtime 😅
Swapped back to aluminium exactly for that reason. Maybe it’s different if you’re vegan. But honestly as a stay at home-mom I wouldn’t care either and rather not risk any aluminum somewhere near my baby, as far as it’s possible.

Reactions: 1
Swapped back to aluminium exactly for that reason. Maybe it’s different if you’re vegan. But honestly as a stay at home-mom I wouldn’t care either and rather not risk any aluminum somewhere near my baby, as far as it’s possible.
I completely understand that! You obviously do what's best for your baby and I'm sure you're a great mama 😊 it's just funny how I see so many influencers promoting natural deodorants when they don't really work 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
most deodorants & antiperspirants make me sweat twice as much :/ It's a real pain actually trying to find anything that is comfortable to wear. Only thing that doesn't make me sweat that i've tried is the stuff you can get prescribed by the Dr's but I hate the way it feels on.

Wild is actually very good. I sweat ridiculous amounts and it does work for me, maybe I’m alone in that 😂

Reactions: 4
I completely understand that! You obviously do what's best for your baby and I'm sure you're a great mama 😊 it's just funny how I see so many influencers promoting natural deodorants when they don't really work 😂
I meant Mel with stay at home-mom. I have quite a stressful job in which I run around quite a lot, so maybe Wild wouldn’t be the one for me. That’s what I wanted to say.

Did anyone catch this post yesterday which was deleted? Her caption 😂

Spot the shoddy smoothing tool along her jawline. Including comments she made from her commitment against digital distortion. And yesterday's stories where she continues to use skin blurring filters xo

View attachment 809519View attachment 809521View attachment 809522View attachment 809524View attachment 809525
Ohhhhhhh Melanie is back at it again! The fact that she feels the need to just justify, justify, detail, detail and go on and on to explain herself is exhausting to watch. I would have more respect for Melanie if she replied to pointed comments with: Idgaf shut up or not reply at all but she ALWAYS has to justify herself. Queen of over-explaining and hypocrisy.

Did we ever find out the baby's name?
Yes, however, we've decided to keep calling the baby Milo, Pan or just baby. We actually respect his privacy unlike Melanie.

Yeah....I have never heard or smelt good things when it comes to "natural" deodorant (nothing is natural, green washing nonsense)! But let's be honest, Melanie looks so grotty...she always looks glossy and stick on the face and we just know that the attic smells like air freshener trying to cover up the smell of poo, old fish, and snacks..................

Melanie just looks grotty. And yes, yes, I know she is a mum and doesn't have time to shower all the time and is busy but! Big but! Melanie is not a working mum, shall I remind you all she has Thomas, Father in Law, Mother in Law and Sister in Law all living with her who can take the baby when she needs to do things, she has her dad down the road who can look after him and she is not working or studying. SO if she has the time to write essay long replies she has time to shower and wash the muck off her face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just a hint of envy there Melanie. You can feel it oooozzzzziinnngggg in ALL CAPS. :sneaky:

001.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like Melanie leaving comments under jessie’s relationship photos/videos sounds like over correction. It’s painfully obvious.
Also totally irrelevant but something funny is going on with Jessie’s fellas pants 😂😂🍆 I doubt these sisters don’t pay attention when editing. 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Check this out...Someone leaves a nice comment on Melanie's recent photoshopped Instagram photo and she proceeds to once again type out an essay of this nonsense.....What is she on about.....Does motherhood have a look? Law of attraction vibes? She's a teenager, she's a teen bleeping mom with the way she behaves.
Her reply was nonsensical! But to be fair- so was the commenter... But now I think about it, she is so lacking in personality so maybe hers COULD be summed up by one facial expression. Melanies list of personality traits and interests were just her being a Billy Bullsh!tter!

I want to briefly say again that while I believe breastfeeding is perfectly natural and non sexual for online content, I do have a problem with HER breast content. Not just because of the judgemental and patronising manner with which she talks about those who don't breastfeed and misinformation about the subpar quality of formula causing illness... but because of the exposure of her son which is a contradiction/ hypocritical stance to all she says about maintaining Pans privacy. You may not see his face online but there is HOURs of footage of him being breastfed by his mammy beyond the age of one on YouTube! How awfully embarrassing that will be as a kid among his friends! There is no need to keep showing it on camera and she seems to choose to film while she breastfeeds rather than Pan wanting it when she coincidentally is filming.
It is this 'contrived' breastfeeding in videos that bothers me so much because of the martyrdom portrayal.
Am I overreacting?

I feel like she is almost vegan-preaching level with her breastfeeding, like she thinks it's part of her identity. No one gives a monkeys what her kid is eating.

Anyone else feel like That pic of Jessie and her guy with an erection is completely inappropriate and kind of rank for someone doing social media as a job? That is something you may post on private account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her reply was nonsensical! But to be fair- so was the commenter... But now I think about it, she is so lacking in personality so maybe hers COULD be summed up by one facial expression. Melanies list of personality traits and interests were just her being a Billy Bullsh!tter!

I want to briefly say again that while I believe breastfeeding is perfectly natural and non sexual for online content, I do have a problem with HER breast content. Not just because of the judgemental and patronising manner with which she talks about those who don't breastfeed and misinformation about the subpar quality of formula causing illness... but because of the exposure of her son which is a contradiction/ hypocritical stance to all she says about maintaining Pans privacy. You may not see his face online but there is HOURs of footage of him being breastfed by his mammy beyond the age of one on YouTube! How awfully embarrassing that will be as a kid among his friends! There is no need to keep showing it on camera and she seems to choose to film while she breastfeeds rather than Pan wanting it when she coincidentally is filming.
It is this 'contrived' breastfeeding in videos that bothers me so much because of the martyrdom portrayal.
Am I overreacting?

I feel like she is almost vegan-preaching level with her breastfeeding, like she thinks it's part of her identity. No one gives a monkeys what her kid is eating.

Anyone else feel like That pic of Jessie and her guy with an erection is completely inappropriate and kind of rank for someone doing social media as a job? That is something you may post on private account.
Wait so you’d find it appropriate to see such a pic of your mates and relatives? I most definitely don’t. That’s really something I don’t want to see from anyone in the whole wide world.

Wait so you’d find it appropriate to see such a pic of your mates and relatives? I most definitely don’t. That’s really something I don’t want to see from anyone in the whole wide world.
I mean if I was out with my friends or family and one of them breastfed I wouldn't have a problem. If they had a nice, natural picture of them BF that they wanted to put online I wouldn't see an issue with that either. But, not the way Melanie goes about it. It's extremely forced.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just gonna put myself through this new vlog, I don’t know why.

-Those opening shots of her lying and stretching on the bed. You can just tell she thinks she looks amazing. Oh and again leaning forward to the camera. All about the tits.
-Is it normal for a 1 year old to eat every 2 hours at night like that? I feel like he stirs and she must just shove a boob in his mouth to shut him up?
-I think it’s funny they call him Pan for pandemic baby.. as if he’s the only one born in the pandemic. It’s just her way of making a point about that isn’t it.
-I haven’t watched her in AGES but I feel like her accent is different maybe? Likes she’s trying to make it stronger. Maybe just me forgetting what it was like before though.
-this video is very preachy and trying to seem super professional/teaching things (‘how to introduce a lovey’) rather than just being a nice cosy watchable day in the life vlog. She’s trying to be a perfect mom rather than just herself.
-ok that baby needs his own space. He’s co-sleeping at 1 year old cause they cba buying him his own cot.
-He also needs shoes
-seems like Thomas does a lot of the clothes and nappy changes.
-the email from the editor is so cringe.

-Considering she doesn’t want to show her son on the internet I’m seeing an awful lot of her son on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just gonna put myself through this new vlog, I don’t know why.

-Those opening shots of her lying and stretching on the bed. You can just tell she thinks she looks amazing. Oh and again leaning forward to the camera. All about the tits.
-Is it normal for a 1 year old to eat every 2 hours at night like that? I feel like he stirs and she must just shove a boob in his mouth to shut him up?
-I think it’s funny they call him Pan for pandemic baby.. as if he’s the only one born in the pandemic. It’s just her way of making a point about that isn’t it.
-I haven’t watched her in AGES but I feel like her accent is different maybe? Likes she’s trying to make it stronger. Maybe just me forgetting what it was like before though.
-this video is very preachy and trying to seem super professional/teaching things (‘how to introduce a lovey’) rather than just being a nice cosy watchable day in the life vlog. She’s trying to be a perfect mom rather than just herself.
-ok that baby needs his own space. He’s co-sleeping at 1 year old cause they cba buying him his own cot.
-He also needs shoes
-seems like Thomas does a lot of the clothes and nappy changes.
-the email from the editor is so cringe.

-Considering she doesn’t want to show her son on the internet I’m seeing an awful lot of her son on the internet.
Lords work. I hovered over the play button but I can't bring myself to waste 20 mins of my life I'll never get back. I have a headache as it is 😂

I don't understand A Day In The Life videos. Unless you're Harry Styles or a brain surgeon, who cares? She's just an ordinary, middle class SAH mam from Skerries. Who cares what your day is like?

I can understand him not having shoes in the house, there's no need for them. But do they bring him out in no shoes?

Reactions: 7
Lords work. I hovered over the play button but I can't bring myself to waste 20 mins of my life I'll never get back. I have a headache as it is 😂

I don't understand A Day In The Life videos. Unless you're Harry Styles or a brain surgeon, who cares? She's just an ordinary, middle class SAH mam from Skerries. Who cares what your day is like?

I can understand him not having shoes in the house, there's no need for them. But do they bring him out in no shoes?
I’ve watched the odd day in the life video as I’ve just had a baby myself and when I was pregnant I watched them to just get little tips as I’ve never been round babies before. Turns out you just figure it out as you go based on your own baby and I don’t need them now haha

Oh he wasn’t wearing shoes in the supermarket. Walking up the travelator thing in just his socks.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.