Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread!
I really feel for whoever is going to be her midwife /OBGYN if she gets pregnant again. She will arrive with pages and pages of * research * and horror stories about a c-section she never had

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new thread!
I really feel for whoever is going to be her midwife /OBGYN if she gets pregnant again. She will arrive with pages and pages of * research * and horror stories about a c-section she never had
…and how she’d have done so much better hypnobirthing it out under the hedge in the car park, while Baldy videoed it for the ‘gram

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's just dawned on me.....the gall of her to do a sponsored post with dove encouraging young girls and women to accept their bodies and love them for how they are....not even a week ago she was discussing implants.

Don't even get me started on how doctored and filtered her latest post is....it doesn't even look like you hun. Weren't you also saying as a Dove ambassador you were done showing unrealistic/airbrushed/ filtered images? Wasn't that part of your "pledge"

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It's just dawned on me.....the gall of her to do a sponsored post with dove encouraging young girls and women to accept their bodies and love them for how they are....not even a week ago she was discussing implants.

Don't even get me started on how doctored and filtered her latest post is....it doesn't even look like you hun. Weren't you also saying as a Dove ambassador you were done showing unrealistic/airbrushed/ filtered images? Wasn't that part of your "pledge"
That is Melanie's algorithm. She virtue signals, collects money and makes bold claims and then falls back on it and proceeds to act like the most disgusting hypocrite. That's Melanie for ya.

Check this out...Someone leaves a nice comment on Melanie's recent photoshopped Instagram photo and she proceeds to once again type out an essay of this nonsense.....What is she on about.....Does motherhood have a look? Law of attraction vibes? She's a teenager, she's a teen bleeping mom with the way she behaves.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That is Melanie's algorithm. She virtue signals, collects money and makes bold claims and then falls back on it and proceeds to act like the most disgusting hypocrite. That's Melanie for ya.

Check this out...Someone leaves a nice comment on Melanie's recent photoshopped Instagram photo and she proceeds to once again type out an essay of this nonsense.....What is she on about.....Does motherhood have a look? Law of attraction vibes? She's a teenager, she's a teen bleeping mom with the way she behaves.
Melanie wouldn't know a home grown vegetable if it slapped her in the tit. She probably thinks Ella's pouches and Happy Pear pesto came out of the ground like that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No supportive comment on her so-called best friend Hannah's new video about getting a referral to a fertility clinic :unsure:

She probably couldn't think of anything to say that didn't include how she got pregnant first time around despite having a "gammy ovary" 😂

What is that comment even? Makes zero sense 😵💫

Reactions: 9

Melanie doesn’t cook except for soup (once in a blue moon).
I don’t think someone who isn’t interested in cooking would care/want a veg patch in the backyard. Her comment screams the labels she WANTS, not what she Atually is. (Except maybe motherhood and the classy one). This is how she wants others to view her.

Reactions: 10
This comment has "not like the other girls" written all over it. Melanie is such a basic woman (and by the way, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that) but always makes such a fuss about being ✨quirky✨ . Most of us got over that mindset after our teenage years when we realised that everyone around us is unique. There's no need to put yourself on a pedestal for being more unique than others because that's not a thing. But Melanie is in her 30's and still think that she's better than regular people because she listens to classical music.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So the 1 year old was brought to toddler group in his Pajamas/onesie to run around a dirty floor with no shoes on only the bottom of the baby grow.
bleeping hell would it of killed her to dress him. He should be in pre Walker shoes by now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So the 1 year old was brought to toddler group in his Pajamas/onesie to run around a dirty floor with no shoes on only the bottom of the baby grow.
bleeping hell would it of killed her to dress him. He should be in pre Walker shoes by now.
Was just thinking that myself. It’s not normal for a one year old to be walking around outside of the house in a baby grow.

Reactions: 12
Was this in her new video or on her Instagram? That's very unusual. But, they are tighter than a flies arse so won't buy him any clothes unless they're gifted. Jesus Christ, the charity shop near me does great toddler clothes for really cheap so there isn't an excuse not to dress your child.

I used to have full on meltdowns when my son was tiny about his socks matching or people would think we weren't looking after him, never mind not dressing him at all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Me t
Was this in her new video or on her Instagram? That's very unusual. But, they are tighter than a flies arse so won't buy him any clothes unless they're gifted. Jesus Christ, the charity shop near me does great toddler clothes for really cheap so there isn't an excuse not to dress your child.

I used to have full on meltdowns when my son was tiny about his socks matching or people would think we weren't looking after him, never mind not dressing him at all 😂
Me too I always have my boys dressed in nice clothes. I only ever left my children in babygrows when they were new borns. Strange behaviour I certainly have never seen a child that age at any playgroup essentially in PJS 🙄

Reactions: 5
Omg will she stop with “my baby is better than yours” bullshit. What an odd statement to make. I doubt she socializes with anyone in that group.

ETA: what is “successful” parent toddler group even mean? What is her criteria of “success”?

• Heart
So she was “pushed” into getting a c-section? Another lie to add to the list?
Honestly the girls read one book on unmedicated birth and thinks she's a bleeping midwife. No medical professional worth their salt would pressure someone to go through MAJOR SURGERY for no reason. Plus she never even had the c-section. Get over yourself mel

• Heart

I'll admit, I didn't "dress" my son until he was 7 months or so as due to reflux we were changing him 5 or 6 or times a day so was always in a onesie as easier. But since then I'm so excited to dress him in proper outfits 😂 never expensive, as I'm not a total idiot. But he's put together and ready for the outdoors. I'm the classic mam meme whose child is perfect and she looks dragged through a bush 😂 Mel however....perfect makeup and hair, and pan in PJs.....🙃😂😂

• Heart
Ah, a reminder of Melanie being bi in her stories recently and now a Pride related Wild spon. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

• Haha
Did anyone catch this post yesterday which was deleted? Her caption 😂

Spot the shoddy smoothing tool along her jawline. Including comments she made from her commitment against digital distortion. And yesterday's stories where she continues to use skin blurring filters xo

20211013_193206.jpg
20211014_075033.jpg
20211014_075044.jpg
20211014_075111.jpg
20211014_075151.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.