Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Thomas finding fulfillment from his work will slowly chip away at their relationship. I don't think she has the emotional maturity to be happy for him for finding a source of happiness outside of his relationship with her. I don't really believe that he was genuinely upset at the idea of doing long-haul flights but likely that he just said that to her to try to make her feel less insecure. Why on earth would he want to be a pilot if he didn't want to fly across the world? She seems to want the notoriety and prestige ($$$) of having a PiLoT hUsBaNd but doesn't actually enjoy the realities of this job.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like Thomas finding fulfillment from his work will slowly chip away at their relationship. I don't think she has the emotional maturity to be happy for him for finding a source of happiness outside of his relationship with her. I don't really believe that he was genuinely upset at the idea of doing long-haul flights but likely that he just said that to her to try to make her feel less insecure. Why on earth would he want to be a pilot if he didn't want to fly across the world? She seems to want the notoriety and prestige ($$$) of having a PiLoT hUsBaNd but doesn't actually enjoy the realities of this job.
Exactly. All the pilots I've ever spoken to love the aspect of seeing the world. Sure, it can be exhausting, but they are aware and sign up for it, because - apart from a nice salary - they get to go places some of us can only dream of. None of them expect to be home by 8pm every evening just so their wives are happy. Never heard of a pilot who only wants to do short haul and is absolutely against doing long haul if it's up to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thomas gives me the creeps tbh. I know there is a general sympathy for him here in this group just because he is married to Melanie 😅 I loathe them both so much. I think both of their insecurities and general selfishness is catching up to them and the time they are spending apart now will be majorly testing for their relationship. The child they have brought into the world will suffer through this toxicity of his parents unfortunately.
Also, I find it highly controlling if Thomas has asked Melanie to stop drinking altogether if she is only a problem drinker and NOT an alcoholic. It’s unhealthy behavior. I think their “mutual” decision to stop drinking is only because they want their child to continue breastfeeding and they plan on getting pregnant again soon. I don’t think there is anything else to it. Obviously Melanie is going to exaggerate it as much as she can for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched her latest 2 YouTube uploads (“Sober” video & final ‘Project Reset’) and my GOD the incessant hand gestures to show off the nails???? It’s so distracting, every bloody word or phrase she utters is accompanied by constant finger motions, or delicately running her hands across her collarbone, flicking the hair etc.

I can’t with her.

Reactions: 10
Just watched her latest 2 YouTube uploads (“Sober” video & final ‘Project Reset’) and my GOD the incessant hand gestures to show off the nails???? It’s so distracting, every bloody word or phrase she utters is accompanied by constant finger motions, or delicately running her hands across her collarbone, flicking the hair etc.

I can’t with her.
Everything just seems so staged and artificial. I needed a break from watching the sober-video and watched shorts by that TikToker Caitlyn Reilly who imitates typical characters of certain types of people (like, the WASP-mum, the LA-mum,…) and even Caitlyn‘s acting seems more authentic. 🥵

Reactions: 5
Everything just seems so staged and artificial. I needed a break from watching the sober-video and watched shorts by that TikToker Caitlyn Reilly who imitates typical characters of certain types of people (like, the WASP-mum, the LA-mum,…) and even Caitlyn‘s acting seems more authentic. 🥵
Omg yes I love her videos

Reactions: 4
Why does everything have to be compared to a bloody film, television series or a celebrity? 'Very Monroe'. Someone teach these morons to describe without a referring it towards being like something. Her book is going to be terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
''Hey Tommy boy, look at what ya missing eh?'' Melanie's words. Melanie, if he is eyeing other women in NY, you'll never know about it. If he's having eye sex, you'll never know about it. Trying to show him what he's missing when he has it, doesn't work. Be less subtle in future. Men are dead wise to those games too, just like women. Why can't she wear fashionable clothes? Even second hand doesn't have to be this.....this old looking. You would never think this girl was 32 with them clothes. Also, she ain't going nowhere tonight, considering all places shut about an hour ago lol! In and out of there with a takeaway pizza more like!!
melaniiemurphy_270202734_137730022024764_2114151892295811061_n.jpg

Example of two other 32 year old social media people:

Roz Purcell (31 but close enough lol)
rozannapurcell_247188342_617886649658715_6035453161858856917_n.jpg

I mean, make your youth count Melanie, you're going to be old for long enough, and dead for longer.

This is misspsychocat on Instagram, she does retro fashion RIGHT. Same age as Melanie.

misspsychocat_269886676_502172537744909_1279062976079661651_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
''Hey Tommy boy, look at what ya missing eh?'' Melanie's words. Melanie, if he is eyeing other women in NY, you'll never know about it. If he's having eye sex, you'll never know about it. Trying to show him what he's missing when he has it, doesn't work. Be less subtle in future. Men are dead wise to those games too, just like women. Why can't she wear fashionable clothes? Even second hand doesn't have to be this.....this old looking. You would never think this girl was 32 with them clothes. Also, she ain't going nowhere tonight, considering all places shut about an hour ago lol! In and out of there with a takeaway pizza more like!!
View attachment 947867
She doesn't even make an effort when he's home she's sat in her Pj's with unbrushed hair ,he's got her where he wants her ,jealousy won't even enter his head she's at home with a toddler attached to her tit and he knows it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hilarious that she’s gone out for pizza looking like that. Hilarious that she’s sent Beavis that photo showing how obviously insecure she is. Get a bleeping grip Melanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Their ain't nothing Marilyn about that. It's like my Aunt who drinks too much wine, trying to get her brain dead husbo's attention when they haven't had sex in 20 years kinda dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually looks to have lost a lot off her boobs the baby boobjob doesn't take long to disappear when they don't relay on mammy so much.

Reactions: 5
Thomas gives me the creeps tbh. I know there is a general sympathy for him here in this group just because he is married to Melanie 😅 I loathe them both so much. I think both of their insecurities and general selfishness is catching up to them and the time they are spending apart now will be majorly testing for their relationship. The child they have brought into the world will suffer through this toxicity of his parents unfortunately.
Also, I find it highly controlling if Thomas has asked Melanie to stop drinking altogether if she is only a problem drinker and NOT an alcoholic. It’s unhealthy behavior. I think their “mutual” decision to stop drinking is only because they want their child to continue breastfeeding and they plan on getting pregnant again soon. I don’t think there is anything else to it. Obviously Melanie is going to exaggerate it as much as she can for content.
I'd know the pair of from knocking about the place they live and the gym they used to go to, he's actually alright,just a normal bloke when he was on his own,with her is a whole other story,she thinks she's a celebrity and wouldn't be caught dead saying hello to anyone,when he's with her he's terrified to open his mouth to anyone either,she's a nut job.

Reactions: 7
I'd know the pair of from knocking about the place they live and the gym they used to go to, he's actually alright,just a normal bloke when he was on his own,with her is a whole other story,she thinks she's a celebrity and wouldn't be caught dead saying hello to anyone,when he's with her he's terrified to open his mouth to anyone either,she's a nut job.
I wonder will that change now he's the jetsetter and she's stuck at home with the baby ,it's bound to lift his confidence even more .

Reactions: 6
For someone who is as sexually liberated as she claims to be she seems to have a really juvenile idea of what constitutes as 'sexy'. Whenever she tries to do/be/look sexy it just comes out in overtly obvious and kind of cringey ways, ie a red dress, tits out, bra showing, oversharing, and it just doesn't work. I feel like sexiness/sensuality is one of those things, where if you try too hard you'll just miss the mark completely. The fact that she put this out while her husband is on another continent just makes it seem all the more insecure, I almost feel bad for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So don’t have a drink? Not hard for you. You weren’t an alcoholic you were just a head when you were drunk. But you’re also a massive head when you’re sober so I don’t know how to solve that one.
I always found it really interesting the narrative she took with this whole 'i don't drink because i make up lies about being a pisshead', okay maybe not those specific words but mainly because she banged on and on about being coeliac (that just somehow disappeared once pregnant. that's bs) for so long that you would think had she really had issues with gluten, she'd know drinking bleeping alcohol is a big no-no. Now a days GF tit exists but in Ireland in the noughties or even earlier not a chance. If she did her "research" on her fake illness she would have known that (even a gluten sensitivity can cause a flare up when exposed and it's a nightmare. Think being severely hungover for days coupled with the worst flu = the feeling of a gluten attack, it's the best way I can explain it.) I've been MIA from threads for a while but mememelanie always gives me a good read, what is it with this one. There's always something with her like be average melanie you're not a kid anymore there's no need to be causing scenes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.