Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when Thomas is supposed to be starting his new job, travel is allowed in the UK but not for long haul as most of those countries aren’t allowing tourists yet and most countries aren’t on the green list anyway it may be a while yet.

Definite shoutout to tattle with an added pic of Thomas in uniform to prove she can manage 😂
The whole BF post is utter shite. If you BF and have been for a while then no one would guilt you into stopping? I have been BF since day one and anyone's opinions on when I should stop would not bother me because I'm confident with BF and will stop when I think is right for my baby and I.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus I've just watched that news report she shared on her story...

Firstly I wonder if Thomas removed Aer Lingus from his bio as he was attending this rally and didn't want his employer to be linked to him? Bit late for that if that's the case...

Secondly I'm shocked and disgusted at the comments made by a supposed former cardiac surgeon... Yes lateral flow tests (rapid antigen) are great in some cases, they've been invaluable in so many places to keep schools and hospitals moving. But I feel aviation is the one sector where they should solely use PCR, as lateral flow can miss small viral loads at the beginning of an infection. We also don't know if in the future some variants could evade this method of testing. PCR is also vital to keep track of any new variants being imported into the country as you can't sequence from a lateral flow. I work in a PCR lab and I know that we can turnaround tests in a few hours now, not like the original 24-48 hours at the beginning of a pandemic. So someone could easily get a PCR on the day of their flight if they fly late, and it's not a huge hindrance on their day.

Just to make it clear, I'm not against lateral flows at all, I know of many people who have had true positives from them, I just think they don't have a place in aviation at this moment in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The whole BF post is utter shite. If you BF and have been for a while then no one would guilt you into stopping? I have been BF since day one and anyone's opinions on when I should stop would not bother me because I'm confident with BF and will stop when I think is right for my baby and I.
Who would even think to send her a message about how much she breastfeeds ? nobody even knows the answer to that only her , nor would people care . She has to make up these things to give her something to post ,if what we said here ( which wasn't in anyway guilting her ) bothers her why read the comments ! people were only discussing baby routines and her lack of them .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Doesn't her mum run a pyramid scheme !
Yeah her mum works for Oriflame. Melanie Also used to work for them, promoting them on her YouTube and judging by this comment was using her channel to recruit people to join 😑

*Video is titled May favourites 2014*
20210524_203519.jpg
20210524_203450.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Has she been dropped by drabletics ,Jess is still a brand ambassador .

Reactions: 3
Lol she's commenting on crazy house prices on Instagram, she wouldn't even move to the UK with him.
Snubbing her nose at Cavan, classy. Also if you're somewhat of a public figure why not bleeping share the post with your partner in a private message.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just think she hasn't bothered trying to get her baby into a routine as she’s no reason to leave the house every day the way a normal person does. She barely leaves the house for a walk these days for someone who supposedly used to be really into ‘fitness’ pre pregnancy. My little girl is only 10 weeks and I try and take her out on a walk everyday (weather permitting) it’s good for her as it gets her used to the noises outdoors sounds of the cars, nature etc and now she’s starting to want to have a good nosey round her and it’s also good for me mentally and physically to get out of the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some of the people who comment on her posts are morons. 'We need more influences speaking positively about plant based living'

Melanie literally claims at the beginning of her post that latching onto the raw vegan community is what ultimately lead to her ortharexia and binge eating. 🙄 very bleeping positive.

She always has something to blame or a reason to her issues. It's very unfair to blame a lifestyle which works perfectly for others as the nail in the coffin. She never accepts the fact that there's something screwed up going on in her head does she.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just think she hasn't bothered trying to get her baby into a routine as she’s no reason to leave the house every day the way a normal person does. She barely leaves the house for a walk these days for someone who supposedly used to be really into ‘fitness’ pre pregnancy. My little girl is only 10 weeks and I try and take her out on a walk everyday (weather permitting) it’s good for her as it gets her used to the noises outdoors sounds of the cars, nature etc and now she’s starting to want to have a good nosey round her and it’s also good for me mentally and physically to get out of the house.
Even when she goes out for walks, poor baby Milo can't hear the cars or outdoor noises because of the Mozart blaring into his poor little ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even when she goes out for walks, poor baby Milo can't hear the cars or outdoor noises because of the Mozart blaring into his poor little ears.
He must be able to do a great rendition of Piano Sonata No 11 on his little piano 🎹 by this stage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He must be able to do a great rendition of Piano Sonata No 11 on his little piano 🎹 by this stage 🙄
I see a terrible rendition of Chopsticks in his future, with mammy and daddy absolutely fawning over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see a terrible rendition of Chopsticks in his future, with mammy and daddy absolutely fawning over it 😂
Thomas will have him playing his flying V guitar first. What a knob he looked playing in the background of one of her videos.

She's encouraging him to listen to their music, so instead of the wheels on the bus (which will be absolutely unbeneficial to his development) it will be - Trussstttt in myyyyy self-righteous suicideeeeee I crieeeedddd when angels deserved to die. *claps for pan*
(For the record I love system of a down, it's just whenever she is around alt people she feels a need to publicly acknowledge that she knows most the lyrics to chop suey)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210525-175350.png

Funny that it's only pilots that are shown, interviewed and prioritized. Where is the rest of the 143 thousand people? The petition is still at just under 8000 signatures last I checked. Pilots and their unions are notorious for negotiating of salaries separately from all the other airline workers. This seems like an extension of that.

Thomas still has the link to donate to his swim on his bio and up to today, two weeks after the deadline, there is little to no activity from him on there. 🙄

Reactions: 22
View attachment 590746
Funny that it's only pilots that are shown, interviewed and prioritized. Where is the rest of the 143 thousand people? The petition is still at just under 8000 signatures last I checked. Pilots and their unions are notorious for negotiating of salaries separately from all the other airline workers. This seems like an extension of that.

Thomas still has the link to donate to his swim on his bio and up to today, two weeks after the deadline, there is little to no activity from him on there. 🙄
They look like twats and it didn’t gain much traction did it? The first I heard of it was on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg stop posting tit on Instagram about how hard it is to do something instead of just DOING IT

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very hard picturing Melanie Murphy as a serious writer. All I can see is her lying horizontal in bed, looking up a synonyms for “tit” and “boobs” on Thesaurus.com.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.