Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thomas knighting himself as the spokesperson of aviation with his cringe tweets, trying to appear large and in charge while tweeting from the attic in a fluffy dressing gown. Goon. Would you be able 😂
Yeah defo. I don't know what he thinks he brings to the table when the daft bastard can't even motivate himself to get dressed at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They live in a teenagers bedroom, with a teenager on summer hols lifestyle, but not one of the thousands of teens that get summer jobs, no, the lazy ones that mooch off the parents and constantly whinge and complain

She probably had a call from the publisher as they weren't happy and now she has to do an actual ounce of work (but still a fraction of what other people would do seeing as most authors of her caliber do more than her in their spare time 🙄) she's all "mentally stretched" 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah defo. I don't know what he thinks he brings to the table when the daft bastard can't even motivate himself to get dressed at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
Wasn't Melanie always whining on about how motivated and dedicated he is?

He hasn't bothered to train anymore for Barnardos and he is isn't anywhere near completing a 10k swim. Imagine pledging a 10k swim for a children's charity, taking donations of over €6,000 and not even bothering to try.

Let's be honest, he's not needed to speak on aviation, only in the door a minute. Instead of whining on Twitter and making cheap digs at politicians he could... I dunno, complete his swim for charity. He totally only took part in the charity swim to look like a charitable guy, down and out of a job just giving back because he's just so good.

Small mickey energy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And don't forget that Thomas says he is on twitter only because and as long as aviation 'is in danger'. He openly admits that he only uses the platform as a means to an end and yet he wants people to give a damn and to give him a soap box to stand on. At the same time he is married to someone who basically called the platform a cess pool and the worst place on the internet and in the world in general.
He hasn't trained for his charity swim in more than 2 weeks. The deadline has passed quite a while ago and yet he still has the donation link up while he puts in 0 effort from what it looks like.

She probably had a call from the publisher as they weren't happy and now she has to do an actual ounce of work (but still a fraction of what other people would do seeing as most authors of her caliber do more than her in their spare time 🙄) she's all "mentally stretched" 😂
Very strange how that busy and super intense time coincided mysteriously with lockdown rules being changed and her actually having no excuse to not see friends and family, isn't it? Poor her, as she was SO looking forward to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wasn't Melanie always whining on about how motivated and dedicated he is?

He hasn't bothered to train anymore for Barnardos and he is isn't anywhere near completing a 10k swim. Imagine pledging a 10k swim for a children's charity, taking donations of over €6,000 and not even bothering to try.

Let's be honest, he's not needed to speak on aviation, only in the door a minute. Instead of whining on Twitter and making cheap digs at politicians he could... I dunno, complete his swim for charity. He totally only took part in the charity swim to look like a charitable guy, down and out of a job just giving back because he's just so good.

Small mickey energy.
Yup she said his motivation really enspired her to wake up earlier and accomplish more in the morning.

The pioneering for aviation will be the excuse to why he hasn't met his goal, he knows for a fact that no one is going to ask for their donations back so from his way of looking at it he's achieved a great deal.

Reactions: 11
What gets me is how Thomas was at the aviation protest with colleagues that put his face on a trocaire box. Can't get funnier than that 😂

Thomas trying to identify the culprits like
tenor (1).gif

• Haha
You just know that whenever they hand the baby off to the in-laws downstairs for a few hours so she can focus on writing, or when her and Thomas just need some alone time, they’re actually both just on their phones obsessing over social media and bullying people online. What a pathetic way to spend your married life together. In an attic. Angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You just know that whenever they hand the baby off to the in-laws downstairs for a few hours so she can focus on writing, or when her and Thomas just need some alone time, they’re actually both just on their phones obsessing over social media and bullying people online. What a pathetic way to spend your married life together. In an attic. Angry.
I can't imagine her and Thomas have very much to talk about considering they never have time away from each other.

I think one of the reasons she finds it unnecessary to set out a routine for the child is because she can palm him off whenever they want. They wouldn't have that luxury if they lived alone.

She's 3400 words to go until finishing the novel. Wouldn't most writers then have a fairly hefty process of going back over everything, re-writes for months, making sure it's perfect? Kids put more effort into college reports fgs, I feel so sorry for the editor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's 3400 words to go until finishing the novel. Wouldn't most writers then have a fairly hefty process of going back over everything, re-writes for months, making sure it's perfect? Kids put more effort into college reports fgs, I feel so sorry for the editor 😂
I think she said that she's 3400 words closer to it in two days. I pity her editor as well though. Between the snippets she has shared and how she usually writes it looks like a nightmare job to be honest.
I find it hilarious that she brags about having written 5000 words in two days and includes 100 words of Google searches in that number. As if that is writing. If that counts, she should really count the novels she writes as replies to comments on social media as well. Heck, between all of us we probably wrote more words on this forum alone than she did these past days 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And this is why her last book ended like a GCSE written paper, like a Biff Chip and Kipper story 'and then they found the magic key and went home'.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her newest reel on "it takes a village to raise a child" that suggests that she herself is the whole village because of Covid is just taking the piss.
Seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It really is! What the hell? A bit of a slap in the face to her in-laws.. I mean, even if they have no interaction at all (which I doubt, but this situation is so weird I guess anything’s possible) she’s still living rent free in their house - that’s a pretty major contribution! I’d say that constitutes a support system, ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's such an ungrateful cow, she honestly thinks the world revolves around her? So she's saying she's gotten no support from Thomas family? Eh they only literally provide for the roof over your head love!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's such an ungrateful cow, she honestly thinks the world revolves around her? So she's saying she's gotten no support from Thomas family? Eh they only literally provide for the roof over your head love!
It's the contractions for me.

Making a reel about how she's "the village" aka doing it all alone... then contradicts it by saying she was lucky to have Thomas at home and family close by.

So no Melanie, you didn't do it alone and you weren't the village.

I've no love for Thomas but the disrespect to him as a father and his parents is shocking and to do it so publicly online?

20210529_185335.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
She's a bleeping joke. What an insult to real deal single parents who really have NO ONE around them. No partner, no family, no support. She really boils my piss. Drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's the contractions for me.

Making a reel about how she's "the village" aka doing it all alone... then contradicts it by saying she was lucky to have Thomas at home and family close by.

So no Melanie, you didn't do it alone and you weren't the village.

I've no love for Thomas but the disrespect to him as a father and his parents is shocking and to do it so publicly online?

View attachment 595616
I mean the above people have said it all. The reel is just downright embarrassing, I DO NOT understand her thought process haha, how can she not just realise? She has the audacity to firstly post her current routine, which already involves Thomas and his mum and even says herself that 'Thomas is around loads'. So no Melanie, you are not 'the village'.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Glad Milo can get a walk in with his grandma so he doesn't have to listen to that god awful boom box 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.