Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, has she said they don’t have established meal times? I’d absolutely crack up if we didn’t! From the time he was born 2am/pm, 6am/pm, 10am/pm was bottles now he has breakfast, lunch, dinner and then evening bottle at basically the same time every day. Everyone knows their arse from their elbow and we’re all good with the system. Kid sleeps a dream most of the time because he knows the score and we have our evenings from 7:30-8pm.

No wonder she feels she never has time to do anything she has no structure in her life.
Yeah, it seems like she doesn't have a real schedule. At least that's what it seems like from the screenshot that was posted here. She says that she herself doesn't adhere to a strict food schedule so she wouldn't expect him to.
Maybe she just means she's not super strict with it. I would hope that she has some structure when it comes to food but who knows.

Reactions: 7
Teaching him it’s a play thing is a bad idea , I think I’d rather invest in the lumps of plastic . If she’s planning on having more kids I’m sure she’d get multiple uses from them and where are these good quality clothes she’s been buying him 🤔
Oh yes it really is. I was just confused whether she was actually putting him there to play with it because that is just bad parenting surely? She doesn't even have to buy plastic toys though.

I can't stand her moaning about being a FTM. I mean she's been at it for 8 months now, has someone there at home with her this whole time AND has family downstairs 😂
My baby is a similar age and I have basically done it all on my own but I don't go on how hard it is to be a FTM. I'm in a routine, I know what I'm doing now and I know what my baby is like! Yes, some days are a bit more hectic but Christ if she can't manage to get some sort of normality in her day she's never going to. I've gone back to work now and that's a new stress let me tell you!
Just had to get that out because she's had it piss easy but continues this woe is me bullshit 🤦

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh yes it really is. I was just confused whether she was actually putting him there to play with it because that is just bad parenting surely? She doesn't even have to buy plastic toys though.

I can't stand her moaning about being a FTM. I mean she's been at it for 8 months now, has someone there at home with her this whole time AND has family downstairs 😂
My baby is a similar age and I have basically done it all on my own but I don't go on how hard it is to be a FTM. I'm in a routine, I know what I'm doing now and I know what my baby is like! Yes, some days are a bit more hectic but Christ if she can't manage to get some sort of normality in her day she's never going to. I've gone back to work now and that's a new stress let me tell you!
Just had to get that out because she's had it piss easy but continues this woe is me bullshit 🤦
Yeah she’s still coming across as the 12 yr old babysitter instead of his mum ,she doesn’t seem tuned into his wants and needs yet!She’s going to struggle massively without Thomas and going by how many bloopers she’s making it’s not coming across like her MIL is one to lean on for advice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Aer Lingus removed from his bio
A0C2BA94-7B1F-4525-880C-49C84AB398FD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting! Maybe he doesn't want people letting his employer know about the dodgy tit he says online...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm very surprised Melanie doesn't have set meal times. Especially because of how much she plans her food with journaling.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s still coming across as the 12 yr old babysitter instead of his mum ,she doesn’t seem tuned into his wants and needs yet!She’s going to struggle massively without Thomas and going by how many bloopers she’s making it’s not coming across like her MIL is one to lean on for advice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Aer Lingus removed from his bio View attachment 587648
Urgh I hate profile pictures like these.. we get it - you’re pilot 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah Mel, thanks for reading tattle as per. Just saw her post on her Instagram stories defending her lack of sleep training/routine etc. Get off your high horse love. Must be amazing being sooooo perfect.
So what she's saying is he sleeps so much that she probably does have time to have a shower and do some work after all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah Mel, thanks for reading tattle as per. Just saw her post on her Instagram stories defending her lack of sleep training/routine etc. Get off your high horse love. Must be amazing being sooooo perfect.
I’ll forever say it: she must be exhausting to know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember the schedule whiteboard when he was new? I wouldn't mind her sharing her parenting methods if she didn't completely ignore the things she has done previously. She always acts like what she is doing at the moment is perfect and the only way to do things, but in reality it is trial and error as to what works for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mel, you’ve one baby - you’re not a parenting expert! This grinds my gears so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"work from home" 😂 I wouldn't call sitting around taking occasional photos of myself in fabletics work Melanie, she wouldn't know an actual day of work if it bit her 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder when Thomas is supposed to be starting his new job, travel is allowed in the UK but not for long haul as most of those countries aren’t allowing tourists yet and most countries aren’t on the green list anyway it may be a while yet.

I didn't breastfeed so idk how it works but mine cut down drastically on formula once they started weaning ,if she's still breastfeeding that often he's not going to take many solids his stomach wouldn't hold them ,that's why I wonder how intuitive eating will factor ,he's not going to be hungry with her constantly breastfeeding him ?
Definite shoutout to tattle with an added pic of Thomas in uniform to prove she can manage 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There's Mel the saviour of all now vegan again saying it's for the animals. Sure it is hon, keep telling yourself that 🙄😒😑

Reactions: 12
Lol she really does no research.
This is an MLM. Basically promoting a pyramid scheme.

Some people might stick up for this brand because it apparently has good products but I just don't agree with MLMs

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.