Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very hard picturing Melanie Murphy as a serious writer. All I can see is her lying horizontal in bed, looking up a synonyms for “tit” and “boobs” on Thesaurus.com.
"She walked into the room in her flesh suit. Your man admired her Dolly Partons. She was mid-sized and he approved. They had wild passionate missionary. And post-coital potato waffles and beans. It was love".

Ah that's the sex scene done. Tolkien eat your heart out. Time to call some commenters trolls, and set out the saucepans for Milo to play with. Another successful day 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 44
"She walked into the room in her flesh suit. Your man admired her Dolly Partons. She was mid-sized and he approved. They had wild passionate missionary. And post-coital potato waffles and beans. It was love".

Ah that's the sex scene done. Tolkien eat your heart out. Time to call some commenters trolls, and set out the saucepans for Milo to play with. Another successful day 😍
Clean prose 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hey ain't nothing wrong with missionary but the thought of eating waffles and beans afterwards actually makes me feel a bit ill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey ain't nothing wrong with missionary but the thought of eating waffles and beans afterwards actually makes me feel a bit ill 😂
Oh ain't nothing wrong with any position 🙌 just mocking the way she goes on about sex you just know it's super vanilla 😎

• Haha
Expect an awkward instagram story now about how kinky she is
“Beat me on the bottom with a Woman’s Weekly” came to mind 😂(RIP Victoria). Dorito is their level of spice.

She strikes me as the type to just want ‘vanilla’ sex - which there is absolutely nothing wrong with but wants to be seen by men as ‘filthy’ so will go along with things she doesn’t really want because men will find her sexy. (Just me who thinks this?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“Beat me on the bottom with a Woman’s Weekly” came to mind 😂(RIP Victoria). Dorito is their level of spice.

She strikes me as the type to just want ‘vanilla’ sex - which there is absolutely nothing wrong with but wants to be seen by men as ‘filthy’ so will go along with things she doesn’t really want because men will find her sexy. (Just me who thinks this?)
I think you're spot on, both her and her sister give off a 'pick me' energy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh ain't nothing wrong with any position 🙌 just mocking the way she goes on about sex you just know it's super vanilla 😎
Oh jeez don't be saying that ,we'll have her and Tommy doing the Kama Sutra on her stories just to prove a point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know I'm not the first to say this but now more than ever I'm wondering .. what exactly does Melanie bring to social media? What benefit does she provide to her followers? Her content seems to have died a slow and painful death, with her behaviour during the pandemic being the fatal blow. Her one reliable income has now ceased - Drabletics - so what now. Writing? LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know I'm not the first to say this but now more than ever I'm wondering .. what exactly does Melanie bring to social media? What benefit does she provide to her followers? Her content seems to have died a slow and painful death, with her behaviour during the pandemic being the fatal blow. Her one reliable income has now ceased - Drabletics - so what now. Writing? LOL.
I know, and she is so inconsistent with her posting! The number 1 rule of engagement is to post regulary but she does like 4 posts in 2 days and then a week with nothing. I don't understand. Her book advance must have been spent already and she has only got that dove partnership left for any sort of regular income.

Reactions: 13
Her check-in posts are so pointless. If you've nothing to say don't bother, it makes her look super lazy when social media is a massive part of her job! Without Fabletics she has NADA. How sad. Until she gets sent more baby clothes she can make her faceless son model.

Also, I would rather see Melanie looking "like a slug" than Thomas in that dressing gown 🤢....less Big Lebowski (too much hair) more Steve McDonald

Screenshot_20210528-152251.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
(Retweet’s)..I can’t believe he thinks this is a bad thing (just look at the UK ) in Ireland where the health system is so limited..He really is a Twitter twit!
A79F73EB-45A6-4261-B5A7-6009FB5B6006.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Am I going to be petty? Yes.

GET PICTURE FRAMES YOU'RE IN YOUR 30’S(!!)

People over the general undergrad age not putting pictures/posters in frames but sticking them on the wall/door is a genuine pet peeve of mine. I never claimed to be mature 😂👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They are a set of drips. Whilst Melanie is busy writing her book why doesn't Thomas do something productive with the baby like take him for a walk or take him to meet up with some friends? Why insist on sitting in your dressing gown all day being unproductive? They're literally joined at the hip aren't they. Lazy, scruffy idle bastards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They are a set of drips. Whilst Melanie is busy writing her book why doesn't Thomas do something productive with the baby like take him for a walk or take him to meet up with some friends? Why insist on sitting in your dressing gown all day being unproductive? They're literally joined at the hip aren't they. Lazy, scruffy idle bastards.
But then who would fight for aer lingus on Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But then who would fight for aer lingus on Twitter?
He is a prick. He wants convenience they're both put out by the thought of having to move for work because things usually fall into place for the both of them. I didn't see him showing any empathy towards Thomas Cook when they went under the other year.

• Heart
Thomas knighting himself as the spokesperson of aviation with his cringe tweets, trying to appear large and in charge while tweeting from the attic in a fluffy dressing gown. Goon. Would you be able 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thomas knighting himself as the spokesperson of aviation with his cringe tweets, trying to appear large and in charge while tweeting from the attic in a fluffy dressing gown. Goon. Would you be able 😂
😂 😂 If baldy was a certified instahun with his own following, that above would be ideal for a thread title! Although I do think "large and in charge whilst tweeting from the attic" is something we can fit into her next title thread? Rather large and thinks she's in charge... Oh how the delusions grow when you lock yourself away in a d4 wannabe attic!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.