Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ha! I think so. It's weird. But Mel has also talked about how hard it is to shower with the baby. Soo, uhh, I sometimes get a feeling it might smell a bit stale/musty in the attic.
That's why she needs her lilies. A wishful thinking that her lilies will save the day and suck all this crappy aroma in the attic 💩🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Mel's already acting like a single mother doing it all, the next venture will be single mom lifestyle vlogs because it gets her the attention and validation she constantly needs. Lots of self praise about being a supermom, doing it all but I'm not a victim youse goise, while constantly complaining.
It will either go one way or another. They'll co-parent whilst she claims he is her soulmate and maybe they could of made it in another lifetime.

Or he will be the ultimate bastard and make things terribly hard for him and paint his parents out to be interfering and controlling.

That's why she needs her lilies. A wishful thinking that her lilies will save the day and suck all this crappy aroma in the attic 💩🤮
She needs a few magic trees dotted around. Haha

Attachments

• Haha
It will either go one way or another. They'll co-parent whilst she claims he is her soulmate and maybe they could of made it in another lifetime.

Or he will be the ultimate bastard and make things terribly hard for him and paint his parents out to be interfering and controlling.

Wahahahah! Reminds me of this scene from Se7en 😂😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I agree with this! Mel to a tee! I just know personally if I had liked a guy for years then became single and healed from the prior relationship (Shane) I would like to give it a shot? Instead she started dating other YouTubers and then decided 2/3 years later Thomas was worth a look which coincided with him training to be a pilot. @Mamabear29 summed it up "she made do" in order to have the marriage, baby and house.

Off topic but I watched this video last night on Jessie's Channel- Breakups, flirting and more Q&A (Timestamp :12.29)-
Melanie and Jess were both seeing the same guy at the same time and fighting over him. I just find that plain disturbing? I couldn't imagine dating a guy the same time as my sister?!! I wouldn't even go near a guy my sister had feelings for/flirted with? Icky.

In the same video @9.35 Melanie says the only friend she ever matched with on tinder was her current boyfriend(Thomas) but that it was "ages before they hooked up" so you match with the guy you claim to have fancied for years but don't act on it?? Ok.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree with this! Mel to a tee! I just know personally if I had liked a guy for years then became single and healed from the prior relationship (Shane) I would like to give it a shot? Instead she started dating other YouTubers and then decided 2/3 years later Thomas was worth a look which coincided with him training to be a pilot. @Mamabear29 summed it up "she made do" in order to have the marriage, baby and house.

Off topic but I watched this video last night on Jessie's Channel- Breakups, flirting and more Q&A (Timestamp :12.29)-
Melanie and Jess were both seeing the same guy at the same time and fighting over him. I just find that plain disturbing? I couldn't imagine dating a guy the same time as my sister?!! I wouldn't even go near a guy my sister had feelings for/flirted with? Icky.

In the same video @9.35 Melanie says the only friend she ever matched with on tinder was her current boyfriend(Thomas) but that it was "ages before they hooked up" so you match with the guy you claim to have fancied for years but don't act on it?? Ok.
That is very strange. Someone was either cradle snatching or grave robbing because there's a fair few years between them. It's probably made up for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does someone want to tell her that intercounty travel has been intermittently allowed before now or? 😂😂
I'm taking bets that it won't happen 😂

Obvs we don't know their relationship, but she hasn't seemed that bothered about seeing her mam at all? Just mentions her in passing every so often?

I reckon she just wants to film the big dramatic meeting of the grandchild. Like Dublin airport on the news at Christmas (except outside the car in Roscommon)....and once that's ticked off she won't see her again for months, blaming how busy she is doing it all by herself 🙄

Reactions: 9
It's so weird too, like, if you don't have a good relationship with your mom then that's fine? Just don't mention anything?

Plenty of people take time away from their parents for a multitude of reasons. Why pretend you're "so close" for social media? I guess to keep that "perfect family wifey" image? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Eww that's so weird...isnt Jess quite a bit younger than her also? That seems so inappropriate, she should have been looking out for her little sister and not fighting over some crusty dude. Gross..

Also half expecting an insta post about how in love she is with Thomas now that their relationship has been talked about here.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One of my favourite comments from a REAL author, author Mel, who calls out the fakes like Tolkien, Austen, Tolstoy.......

4FFFF2F5-6131-46A4-8779-262590A567DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One of my favourite comments from REAL author who calls out the fakes like Tolkien, Austen, Tolstoy.......

View attachment 573512
The difference is that the masterpieces use correct language, grammer etc....not liking a story is one thing. But she writes like a 16 year old in a diary. All slang, no punctuation. It's word vomit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The difference is that the masterpieces use correct language, grammer etc....not liking a story is one thing. But she writes like a 16 year old in a diary. All slang, no punctuation. It's word vomit.
apparently ‘if only’ already makes her “cringe” and she needs to keep writing for the sake of her income.

first up, totally understand being self critical, but to say your own book makes you “cringe” not two years on, it’s the type of thing you’d say about an essay you wrote in school, not a novel you poured your heart into as an author.
She has no passion for writing, it’s a job like getting her bits out in ill fitting cheap clothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hazel Hayes on the other hand is getting her book published in America and it’s getting buzz which is amazing for her. She’s a much better representative for Ireland and online media than Melanie ever will be.

Jack Howard called dodie ‘real world good’ a few years ago and that’s how I feel about Hazel and her career. She wouldn’t have got the jumping point if not for YouTube but I’ve read Out of Love and while it isn’t my favourite book of all time she is genuinely talented. Wonder how Melanie is feeling about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hazel Hayes on the other hand is getting her book published in America and it’s getting buzz which is amazing for her. She’s a much better representative for Ireland and online media than Melanie ever will be.

Jack Howard called dodie ‘real world good’ a few years ago and that’s how I feel about Hazel and her career. She wouldn’t have got the jumping point if not for YouTube but I’ve read Out of Love and while it isn’t my favourite book of all time she is genuinely talented. Wonder how Melanie is feeling about it.
I seen that too, apparently excerpts from her book are being included in "buzz books" which is a compilation of passages from best selling authors.. the blurb says that "they have a stellar track record with highlighting the most talented, exciting debut authors"

Big deal and agree with you she really deserves it. I'm not into dodies music but when hazel directs the videos I think they are fantastic. Would love to see her book turn into a mini series too.

I also love that she stays on top of current affairs and uses her platform to draw attention to things outside of herself. She's very good at shouting out artists and small
business too.

Catching up on this thread and oh my god, this girl is just so exhausting 😴 she really needs to take a step back with all her contradictions and spending every waking hour on social media complaining about her life and how hard she has it. I can’t imagine having to deal her in person, she’s a real piece of work

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I seen that too, apparently excerpts from her book are being included in "buzz books" which is a compilation of passages from best selling authors.. the blurb says that "they have a stellar track record with highlighting the most talented, exciting debut authors"

Big deal and agree with you she really deserves it. I'm not into dodies music but when hazel directs the videos I think they are fantastic. Would love to see her book turn into a mini series too.

I also love that she stays on top of current affairs and uses her platform to draw attention to things outside of herself. She's very good at shouting out artists and small
business too.
I've met Hazel in real life and she's honest to god one of the nicest, down to earth people I've ever met. Even just speaking to her for 5 mins you can tell how much every project she works on means the world to her.

Reactions: 9
I've met Hazel in real life and she's honest to god one of the nicest, down to earth people I've ever met. Even just speaking to her for 5 mins you can tell how much every project she works on means the world to her.
I'm happy for hazel that she found a way to branch out of YouTube to do something more substantial. Ngl though I've always resented her for saying that "being a youtuber is like the hardest job ever" in a video once

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.