Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A come on
View attachment 571228

I was waiting for Mel to reply to this and of course she delivered 😂

It’s obviously a throw away account, no posts or followers, a normal person would ignore it and answer one of the complementary comments she’s so far ignored but not our Moany Melanie.

She actually thinks what she does compares to a full time job in media. Bless.
Ah come on - trying on shite clothes, drinking coffee, bathing with dove products.....she's sooooo busy from #spon 😩

So busy she can't even correct typos or add trigger warnings or captions to her videos 😎 she'd be fired if she had an employer. No question.

Sorry I am ON ONE today #nosleepclub 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 571228

It’s obviously a throw away account, no posts or followers, a normal person would ignore it and answer one of the complementary comments she’s so far ignored but not our Moany Melanie.

Is she comparing high production tv shows and advertisements/highly skilled editors to setting up a vlog camera in her room and hitting play.

Her advertisements consist of taking photos in one of the very dimly lit corners of the attic or a 2 minute drive to ardgillian castle for a Fabletics pic taken via iPhone by her husband with zero photography skills.

One video a week. And fools herself by thinking writing a few paragraphs a night is worthy of praise when we all know once the editor gets their hands on it, they have to work to the bone to make it into something remotely readable.

@Sazb64 same, sympathies to you 😂 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 571228

As someone who has worked in TV....Her 'job' doesn't even come close to anything those people do. They do more work in a day than she probably gets done in a few months. And they don't get paid anywhere near a six figure salary either.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 571228

Aww, Mel 😂
I thought it was quite funny when she plugged in her in Instagram stories for the last project reset video that the 'new episode' was up. Mel is really kidding herself that a fourteen minute sponsored video is like a TV episode 🙄

I just went to check I'd remembered the length right and it's had 30K views thus far, which is five percent of her subscriber count (I think). Doesn't seem great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
this is the woman who called herself an essential media worker through the first lockdown in March 2020- even though Tubs was doing the late late from home! She's clueless about how unimportant she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 571228

For sure she's butthurt, with this essay-writing-contest reply 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's truly bonkers. It's like an extended holiday!!

HA Mel hoovering 🤣🤣🤣 I'd say she doesn't even know where it's kept in the house. They can't even manage to bring down filthy nappies, dishes, and clothes. They have had it so easy all along.

I hope the parents took a security deposit when they moved in.....😎
Does she have to go downstairs to use the facilities? That is so weird! I've lived with exes parents for a very short time and I couldn't hack it.

Reactions: 4
I just wonder how Thomas's family feel about the way she behaves online and the stories she spins on how much she 'struggles'. If they were my child and partner and were raising their child in an entire section of my house I wouldn't be happy with how they present themselves. The room they share is an absolute disgrace, it is mind boggling between the both of them that they can't keep it tidy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
this is the woman who called herself an essential media worker through the first lockdown in March 2020- even though Tubs was doing the late late from home! She's clueless about how unimportant she is.
Yeah, she fails to admit that she peaked around 2014 to 2016 (basically when she broke up with Shane ) and moaned about the travel and loneliness of continously meeting people but but never making friendships in the process whilst using excuses of anxiety to back out of publicity events lol. That was all off the back of being associated with Hannah, Riyadh and Callum and screwing Toby Turner. Melanie ding dong ditches her platform whenever she finds herself in a bubble and then the views and likes drop when she picks it back up again, it is like a back-up for her.

She contributes nothing to gain a substantial fan base and only posts to plug sponsorship or to reassure herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watching Mel's old video with Jessica about their first time.

I'm in bits at this comment. Not normal behaviour at all.

It’s not possible to see who dislikes or likes your videos. YouTube keeps that private for safety of their users. There is no such software. If there was can you imagine how much drama channels would benefit from it. It would be an open secret in the community and Mel would have gotten rumbled for having hundreds of fake accounts 😂
"not going to stoop to such low" pathetically attempts to state she has a special software that detects likes and dislikes. The red flags have been there for years with this one, just all coming to the surface now. Goshh she didn't age like the fine wine she is trying to portray herself as 😂
(btw I f*cking loveee your posts, they always make me smile or laugh! thank u for that)

"we're all adults here, let's act like it" tone meet deaf 😂😂

It's truly bonkers. It's like an extended holiday!!

HA Mel hoovering 🤣🤣🤣 I'd say she doesn't even know where it's kept in the house. They can't even manage to bring down filthy nappies, dishes, and clothes. They have had it so easy all along.

I hope the parents took a security deposit when they moved in.....😎
Can't wait for reality to actually set in for these two!!! Sorry not bleeping sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't wait for reality to actually set in for these two!!! Sorry not bleeping sorry.
What's going to happen is Thomas will end up doing everything, and when he gets sick of it and confronts her she'll claim she's too busy with her dead YouTube channel so he'll hire a nanny and cleaner just to keep her off his back from whinging, and then in a few years she'll leave him and take half of his pilot money with her.

Or they never move out of his in-laws and have a second baby there, god help Thomas's poor parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
But the washing machine, showers etc? They just peek out of hiding every now and again?
ha! I think so. It's weird. But Mel has also talked about how hard it is to shower with the baby. Soo, uhh, I sometimes get a feeling it might smell a bit stale/musty in the attic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
in a few years she'll leave him and take half of his pilot money with her.
She won’t be the one to leave. I’d bet my life savings she has a thing against single mothers. Which she wouldn’t be! She’d be a co-parent but she’d defo do a Louise Pentland on it and claim to be a single mother.

Reactions: 8
What's going to happen is Thomas will end up doing everything, and when he gets sick of it and confronts her she'll claim she's too busy with her dead YouTube channel so he'll hire a nanny and cleaner just to keep her off his back from whinging, and then in a few years she'll leave him and take half of his pilot money with her.

Or they never move out of his in-laws and have a second baby there, god help Thomas's poor parents.

Oh yeah, the guy is a baby maker. Once the house is secured and everything's in order, a few more babies, splitsville. "we just realised we were best fwiends"

Mel's already acting like a single mother doing it all, the next venture will be single mom lifestyle vlogs because it gets her the attention and validation she constantly needs. Lots of self praise about being a supermom, doing it all but I'm not a victim youse goise, while constantly complaining.

Or, she quits YouTube, she will go full on IG influencer spons with full time author and MaMmY in her bio 😂

ETA- the whole story of how they met and how she had fancied him for years is very odd to me. After she broke up with Shane, she could have went there ( had she indeed fancied him years) instead for two years dated a millionare YouTuber in LA and Jack Howard... when that went to shite she picked up the guy in her hometown who she knew had feelings for her for years and rushed into marriage and babies as another YouTube rite of passage/tick box exercise. Mel is always hungry for the next thing, never content with "her lot"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh yeah, the guy is a baby maker. Once the house is secured and everything's in order, a few more babies, splitsville. "we just realised we were best fwiends"

Mel's already acting like a single mother doing it all, the next venture will be single mom lifestyle vlogs because it gets her the attention and validation she constantly needs. Lots of self praise about being a supermom, doing it all but I'm not a victim youse goise, while constantly complaining.

Or, she quits YouTube, she will go full on IG influencer spons with full time author and MaMmY in her bio 😂

ETA- the whole story of how they met and how she had fancied him for years is very odd to me. After she broke up with Shane, she could have went there ( had she indeed fancied him years) instead for two years dated a millionare YouTuber in LA and Jack Howard... when that went to shite she picked up the guy in her hometown who she knew had feelings for her for years and rushed into marriage and babies as another YouTube rite of passage/tick box exercise. Mel is always hungry for the next thing, never content with "her lot"
I think so too, I give their marriage 5 years tops. It's one thing that they don't seem to have any chemistry, but a whole other that they seem to be barely able to stand one another at times, they almost bicker like passive aggressive teenage siblings and I find it super weird... I also get the impression that Thomas needs constant validation and is dumb enough to cheat if the opportunity arises, she seemed to have already bruised his ego by pushing the hair plugs on him and making him think it was his idea. I might be totally off though who knows, in a different way I could see how they are made for eachother.

• Heart
  • Haha
She clearly "made do" with Thomas- him training to be a pilot certainly helped the situation though aswell as his parents more "well off" status. I know so many people who realised they wanted kids in their late twenties and then rushed their next relationship with the next acceptable person who came their way. I find it so strange though- as parents your relationship rubs off on your child. You would think she would want to be as stable in life as possible I.e house sorted etc before having babies. But then again, probably thinking about her own wants and needs first as usual.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.