Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how often she wrote the word tit? Bit weird for a love letter. Did Tolkien write this? It's just quite poorly put together.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm utterly livid that she walked in on the sexual assault of her friend and simply walked out and closed the door claiming she couldn't deal with it! Are you bleeping kidding me!? I'm sorry but that makes you just as bad as the person assaulting your friend. The fact she literally put that on the Internet shows how utterly stupid and horrible she truly is. If I walked in on that I would be going absolutely nuts!
She should be ashamed of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God have they really been together for 4 years?
I know some couples move faster than others but IMO it’s so crazy to me they’re only four years in— especially since Melly has been racing to their next life “checkpoint” their entire time together. They barely even lived together prior to having the baby (her crashing at his dorm for a week or two barely counts 😂)

It’s all a big red flag to me. There’s no right time formula for happy couples but it’s clear to me that Mel has rushed their pace exponentially— without allowing time to enjoy any of the journey.

Reactions: 19
I know some couples move faster than others but IMO it’s so crazy to me they’re only four years in— especially since Melly has been racing to their next life “checkpoint” their entire time together. They barely even lived together prior to having the baby (her crashing at his dorm for a week or two barely counts 😂)

It’s all a big red flag to me. There’s no right time formula for happy couples but it’s clear to me that Mel has rushed their pace exponentially— without allowing time to enjoy any of the journey.
I agree so much with this, especially when you also take into account that they only moved in together after being called out for househopping at the start of the pandemic...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't even wanna count how many 'I's, 'I'm's or 'I've's are in that post :rolleyes:
Yes totally this. She can't seem to write a happy birthday post without making it all about her! Also we all know the truly happy people never need to prattle on about how in love they are, this post reminds me of the post influencers make before they announce a breakup or divorce 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching Mel's old video with Jessica about their first time.

I'm in bits at this comment. Not normal behaviour at all.

It’s not possible to see who dislikes or likes your videos. YouTube keeps that private for safety of their users. There is no such software. If there was can you imagine how much drama channels would benefit from it. It would be an open secret in the community and Mel would have gotten rumbled for having hundreds of fake accounts 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Watching Mel's old video with Jessica about their first time.

I'm in bits at this comment. Not normal behaviour at all.

It’s not possible to see who dislikes or likes your videos. YouTube keeps that private for safety of their users. There is no such software. If there was can you imagine how much drama channels would benefit from it. It would be an open secret in the community and Mel would have gotten rumbled for having hundreds of fake accounts 😂
She’s clearly trying to claim targeted bullying. ‘Oh I have two dislikes on every video, it HAS to be the same two people every time, because god forbid anyone actually didn’t like my video.’

I’ve attached another comment from the same video. It seems like her plan to scare off people from giving her a thumbs down by lying about being able to identify the ‘culprits’ did actually work. It’s so wrong that it actually sickens me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is ridiculous. Tells people that they don't have anything better to do than give her thumbs down and then goes and tries to identify those people, write various comments.
Super mature behaviour and it really shows that she is oh so above it. Superior for sure. If she really thinks so, she's delusional.
How pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s clearly trying to claim targeted bullying. ‘Oh I have two dislikes on every video, it HAS to be the same two people every time, because god forbid anyone actually didn’t like my video.’

I’ve attached another comment from the same video. It seems like her plan to scare off people from giving her a thumbs down by lying about being able to identify the ‘culprits’ did actually work. It’s so wrong that it actually sickens me.

She still does this now. Claiming it's the same people disliking her videos/ trolling her.

Do you remember in her lifesum video she accused two seperate commenters of having the same account claiming she traced their IP.

One was a woman who had recovered from an eating disorder and started personal training to help young women and the other commenter had restricting problems from the app. Mel claimed they were the same person and only back pedalled when the woman shared her PT IG account 😂

I've attached the SS she hasn't deleted. I think there's more on a past thread.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my God, I know it was six years ago but she does still do alot of weird tit like this. She reminds me of a little kid who makes up grandiose lies because they can't cope with a situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's the tutting noise that gets me, she kinda slaps her tongue along her teeth and makes a noise. It's one of those things where you notice it once and then pick it up every time.
Ohhh I don’t think I ever picked up in that. Going forward I probably won’t ever be able to miss it now that you’ve brought it up 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4

That’s so true, they haven’t ever really lived alone either. Having joint responsibility for rent/mortgage, bills, fixing stuff around the house, cleaning, taking the bins out, doing the laundry, etc. All that domestic crap really takes a toll and shows you who you’re living with and whether you can cut it together as a couple going forward. The fact they’re married and have a baby and haven’t had those experiences yet is baffling to me. It’s either been living with family where all that stuff is heavily diluted (especially with parents - I highly doubt Mel is whipping the hoover round that massive three floor(?) house or mopping the kitchen floors) or a cosy little love nest in Spain for a few weeks while he studies, neither of which count toward that. Madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s so true, they haven’t ever really lived alone either. Having joint responsibility for rent/mortgage, bills, fixing stuff around the house, cleaning, taking the bins out, doing the laundry, etc. All that domestic crap really takes a toll and shows you who you’re living with and whether you can cut it together as a couple going forward. The fact they’re married and have a baby and haven’t had those experiences yet is baffling to me. It’s either been living with family where all that stuff is heavily diluted (especially with parents - I highly doubt Mel is whipping the hoover round that massive three floor(?) house or mopping the kitchen floors) or a cosy little love nest in Spain for a few weeks while he studies, neither of which count toward that. Madness.
It's truly bonkers. It's like an extended holiday!!

HA Mel hoovering 🤣🤣🤣 I'd say she doesn't even know where it's kept in the house. They can't even manage to bring down filthy nappies, dishes, and clothes. They have had it so easy all along.

I hope the parents took a security deposit when they moved in.....😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here! I'm sorry, I know the discourse on this particular incident has sort of passed but this comment has really boiled my blood. I got pregnant by accident whilst on the pill and using condoms. Fortunately my baby's dad is the love of my life and had already talked about having kids one day but we still discussed the possibility of me having an abortion? Am I a bad mother to my lo because we briefly thought about terminating the pregnancy? I'm the same age as Jesse I'd loveeeee to know what she'd have to say about that lmao. People can double up on protection and still get pregnant but it's probably still not a valid reason to not follow through with a pregnancy in her eyes 🙄

I'm so glad I wasn't watching all of this unfold during my formative years because I used to take what she said as gospel. Yikes.
Definitely! I recently had a
It's truly bonkers. It's like an extended holiday!!

HA Mel hoovering 🤣🤣🤣 I'd say she doesn't even know where it's kept in the house. They can't even manage to bring down filthy nappies, dishes, and clothes. They have had it so easy all along.

I hope the parents took a security deposit when they moved in.....😎
Yep as Mel claims she is wearing the same coffee stained PJ'S for a week, doubt she's doing jobs around the house! I literally don't think I've ever heard her mention cleaning at all ever- though now that's been said she will probably drop it in the next vlog 🤣🤣 pretty much the only thing me and my partner argue about is domestic stuff. I find it mind boggling how she wants loads of babies in a big house? She wouldn't have a clue how to run it. I feel like its a military operation with my baby and partner at work. Not exactly hard, you just have to be organised. Although of course, she has time to reply to one sentence comments on her socials with essays but no time for the "adult" stuff apart from wRiTInG occasionally 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
C0F9A5E1-D7C5-4C79-AF88-88F54BA3C33B.jpeg

I was waiting for Mel to reply to this and of course she delivered 😂

It’s obviously a throw away account, no posts or followers, a normal person would ignore it and answer one of the complementary comments she’s so far ignored but not our Moany Melanie.

She actually thinks what she does compares to a full time job in media. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.