Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case anyone was interested in buying the poop outfit from her reels today, for a non-VIP member that’d set you back a cool £110 :eek: to look like a human turd!

I’m still shocked anyone would actually class it as an ‘outfit’ and physically leave the house in it...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I just googled her and this came up ? is it the same Jess!View attachment 549164
I typed Jessie B, and Jessica Brennan and the only threads showing was Mels. Very strange, but I guess the same person, doubt there's more than one with her name being "known". Thank you for the heads up on her thread name 😊

Edit:

I just checked and nope that is not her thread. It's another insta hun with a lot of controversies I remember her. Once I saw the second post about rhiona having a rant I knew who it was. Think that girl is a dancer or something. Similar vibes to ItGalz/Lindsay!

Jessie B, Mels sister does not have a thread on here... yet? (i say yet with the potential of having one)

Is it possible to do a vote to see if she's allowed one?

Reactions: 5
I typed Jessie B, and Jessica Brennan and the only threads showing was Mels. Very strange, but I guess the same person, doubt there's more than one with her name being "known". SThank you for the heads up on her thread name 😊
I’m checking through the thread to see if it’s still there.

I typed Jessie B, and Jessica Brennan and the only threads showing was Mels. Very strange, but I guess the same person, doubt there's more than one with her name being "known". Thank you for the heads up on her thread name 😊
No that's another Jess Brennan... She's infamous for throwing a non socially distanced event at a bar in Dublin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No that's another Jess Brennan... She's infamous for throwing a non socially distanced event at a bar in Dublin 😂
I remember this. I followed her back then for a nosy, and within a day realised beyond the controversy at the time she was as boring as dish water, and I only needed one Lindsay on my insta feed to suffice that category 😂😂

• Haha

Edit:

I just checked and nope that is not her thread. It's another insta hun with a lot of controversies I remember her. Once I saw the second post about rhiona having a rant I knew who it was. Think that girl is a dancer or something. Similar vibes to ItGalz/Lindsay!

Jessie B, Mels sister does not have a thread on here... yet? (i say yet with the potential of having one)

Is it possible to do a vote to see if she's allowed one?
Yes if she’s over 10k followers it should be OK ?

Here she is sporting the same crappy out fit as Mel 😅 big difference!
EEAEE73A-374A-4466-B952-D44443B0A5F7.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Yes if she’s over 10k followers it should be OK ?

Here she is sporting the same crappy out fit as Mel 😅 big difference! View attachment 549174
These really don't do anything for any body type. Like dear lord ladies, everyone knows tit coloured anything isn't ideal on you, or maureen who just turned 85 from ____ (insert a county of your choosing lol!)!!

37k followers ,sorts that 10k question out. Now the question is can anyone start it, or do we need a mod to do it?

Reactions: 10
I'd love to know how she's claiming she has a herniated disc and she hasn't even been to have an x-ray or MRi...Dr Google strikes again !
Screenshot_20210428-103924~2.png

And there we go.
Up there with labour pain? Oh wow.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the physio supposedly told her she needs to get it checked with x-ray or MRI etc. if the pain persists and not that it IS a herniated disk. At least according to what she said last time.
Also, funnily enough in the picture accompanying this new essay of hers, the neck brace is nowhere in sight and she has her head thrown all the way back.
Take care of yourself if you are experiencing these things, ffs. This would maybe actually help instead of making a comment about your baby's chubby arm about you and how proud you are of overcoming so much and how much pain you tolerate for his sake.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Commoners get pinched nerves and that's far too basic for our Mel. Spinal damage is where it's at. Go big or go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 549462

And there we go.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the physio supposedly told her she needs to get it checked with x-ray or MRI etc. if the pain persists and not that it IS a herniated disk. At least according to what she said last time.
Also, funnily enough in the picture accompanying this new essay of hers, the neck brace is nowhere in sight and she has her head thrown all the way back.
Take care of yourself if you are experiencing these things, ffs. This would maybe actually help instead of making a comment about your baby's chubby arm about you and how proud you are of overcoming so much and how much pain you tolerate for his sake.
I'm just really at a loss at how she manages to make giant leaps and allude to the worst possible diagnosis everytime. Ahem, PCOS. It's like she enjoys being in a patient (victim mode) and all the sympathy/attention that comes with it.

Pinched nerves and herniated disks are two different conditions but are treated the same way... Like @monga said the only way of knowing if a pinched nerve is causing the herniated disk is via MRI.... and she was told If physio doesn't resolve it then the next port of call is an MRI. She's had ONE session. ONE.

She's done the very same thing here that she done with PCOS. A doctor tells her she's being queried for something (pco) and Mel diagnoses herself with the worst outcome (pcos)

She really needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
These really don't do anything for any body type. Like dear lord ladies, everyone knows tit coloured anything isn't ideal on you, or maureen who just turned 85 from ____ (insert a county of your choosing lol!)!!

37k followers ,sorts that 10k question out. Now the question is can anyone start it, or do we need a mod to do it?
Anyone can start it ,does Jess have enough to discuss to warrant a thread she's immature and flighty but I don't find her as toxic as Mel ,but if people want one there's no reason not to as she has over 10k followers.

View attachment 549462

And there we go.
I just checked with " Dr Google " and surprisingly he's got the same symptoms as Mel ! terrible pain going down his arm and numbness 😂

• Haha
One of my first symptoms of my pregnancy was extreme sciatica and at times it took me 5 minutes to get out of bed, never mind go down stairs or do hospital shifts. It was horrendous and due to Covid I couldn’t get physio for it. I still occasionally get the odd twinge but Jesus it’s all just part of the course. It isn’t my kids fault and it isn’t something I hold over him.

She has issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 549462

And there we go.
Wow so she has 3in1 ailments. Strained nerve, herniated disc AND cervical radiculopathy. Which is it? God she really should stop googling symptoms and word vomitting random diagnoses.

No one feels sorry for you muppet. And no one thinks you are a martyr or a supermom for *exclusively* bf your baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my first symptoms of my pregnancy was extreme sciatica and at times it took me 5 minutes to get out of bed, never mind go down stairs or do hospital shifts. It was horrendous and due to Covid I couldn’t get physio for it. I still occasionally get the odd twinge but Jesus it’s all just part of the course. It isn’t my kids fault and it isn’t something I hold over him.

She has issues.
Sorry to quote my own post but I’m not allowed to edit it 😂 “the things we do for them” 1. Is SO patronizing! 2. Something she’s parroting. I don’t know anyone our age who says that. That’s an old person saying or someone who isn’t comfortable in the role.

Reactions: 12
Sorry to quote my own post but I’m not allowed to edit it 😂 “the things we do for them” 1. Is SO patronizing! 2. Something she’s parroting. I don’t know anyone our age who says that. That’s an old person saying or someone who isn’t comfortable in the role.
Imagine Pan reading that when he's older 😭 she's like a soldier's wife who's after waving him off to war, 10 kids and no help. No means to get substantial meals. Going it alone in desperate circumstances.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

"The things we do for them"

Melanie, Do you mean basic care needs such as feeding, shelter, clothing and medical care...the basic stuff every mother knows is part of raising a child.

Guess I'm confused on which parts of your child's most basic care needs, you feel you deserve an accolade for? (the child you wanted to bring into the world)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I missing something, how’s her pain because of her child? Is she implying that it’s because she has to carry him since he’s too heavy? I don’t see the relevance, can someone explain?

This has really pissed me off. All the good work animal welfare organizations are doing is a joke to this clown. I have volunteered for one and it had to close down because of lack of funding. Why the duck is everything about her, does she not use her brain? And the lengths she will go to to defend her stance. I can’t!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.