Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the above people have said it all. The reel is just downright embarrassing, I DO NOT understand her thought process haha, how can she not just realise? She has the audacity to firstly post her current routine, which already involves Thomas and his mum and even says herself that 'Thomas is around loads'. So no Melanie, you are not 'the village'.
Lol excuse me but is she actually referring to herself as ‘the primary caregiver’? The limit does not exist for her stupidity and arrogance. The child’s father has been right there almost constantly since the birth and she wants to paint herself as ‘primary caregiver’? That term exists for couples who have one gone all day doing a thing called WORK. The nerve of her. To this point she’s been in the small percentage of people lucky enough to have both parents present for the first few months. And don’t get me started on living in her in-laws house and having all that additional support available ...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What gets me is how Thomas was at the aviation protest with colleagues that put his face on a trocaire box. Can't get funnier than that 😂

Thomas trying to identify the culprits like
View attachment 594596
How did I miss this ? 😆 I thought it was @oicheliath who made the Trocaire box photo! Gosh no matter what context that was in that's embarrassing.. I didn't think I'd missed anything on any of the threads, but this important detail 😅

Reactions: 4
Another thing that really annoyed me about the post is the fact that she bemoans the fact that there is no "village" to help and that "in other cultures" the mother gets so much more help from women around her. Literally all the examples are of other women helping the woman, and only the woman is mentioned in her post, with the child.
First of all, that puts all the child caring work on women, which is not necessarily something to strive for, imo. And second of all, has Melanie EVER been part of somebody else's "village" when they had a child? Like ever? Yeah, didn't think so.

From what she shares on her socials Thomas seems to be a very active part in his child's life, even more so because of the pandemic and shortage of work. To make it all about her and pretend that he "helps out" is just inaccurate and unfair. He's not "helping" with his child, he's raising him. Why is she framing it that SHE will accept help if they have more kids and not that THEY will accept help? Thomas seems to do his share. Why leave him out of the equation?
It really gives an insight on how she sees this whole parenting thing. At least to me.
All I can think is that it will be a rude awakening when/if he leaves for the UK and she stays back with the child by herself.

Screenshot_20210530-082726~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another thing that really annoyed me about the post is the fact that she bemoans the fact that there is no "village" to help and that "in other cultures" the mother gets so much more help from women around her. Literally all the examples are of other women helping the woman, and only the woman is mentioned in her post, with the child.
First of all, that puts all the child caring work on women, which is not necessarily something to strive for, imo. And second of all, has Melanie EVER been part of somebody else's "village" when they had a child? Like ever? Yeah, didn't think so.

From what she shares on her socials Thomas seems to be a very active part in his child's life, even more so because of the pandemic and shortage of work. To make it all about her and pretend that he "helps out" is just inaccurate and unfair. He's not "helping" with his child, he's raising him. Why is she framing it that SHE will accept help if they have more kids and not that THEY will accept help? Thomas seems to do his share. Why leave him out of the equation?
It really gives an insight on how she sees this whole parenting thing. At least to me.
All I can think is that it will be a rude awakening when/if he leaves for the UK and she stays back with the child by herself.

View attachment 596084
Yes to all of this!

As a society, are we not trying to move past women being the sole homemakers/minders/cooks/child-raisers?? As you said, Thomas appears to be very hands on as a father. What a slap in the face to him! She does nothing but disrespect him when it comes to the baby. Just because she's breastfeeding does not mean she's raising the child on her own. She makes out like the inlaws take him for a walk occasionally. If she wants help why not ask them to do this every day they're free? Because she doesn't really want help. She loves being the martyr

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In Melanie’s fantasy world her ‘village’ would be expected to help raise her child while she relaxed in the bath all day. She’d never return the favour because MeMeMelanie. She’s got no clue what it means to be part of a village, she can’t be anything other than self absorbed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Melanie: The ‘village’ won’t help me.

The Village: THATS BECAUSE THERE IS A GLOBAL PANDEMIC HAPPENING!!! (And you refuse to leave the house)

Tommy’s Folks: Er... we’re providing you all with food, shelter, a roof over your head...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210530-163333.png

Or if Melanie just donated the last of the 200€ she promised for each month he trained, then it would be even closer. Then you'd only have to get 120 instead of 160 people to donate 5€. Shouldn't be a problem with a six figure income, should it? How about keeping up with the amounts she pledged instead of asking her followers to reach the goal?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Jonathan joly donated to Thomas's Swim. Great to see two gay men support each other in their endeavours all the same.However, Jonathan Joly should work on not exploiting his own children before bragging about large donations to a children's charity. Charity starts at home after all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What on earth is she blabbering about? Wh
Jonathan joly donated to Thomas's Swim. Great to see two gay men support each other in their endeavours all the same.However, Jonathan Joly should work on not exploiting his own children before bragging about large donations to a children's charity. Charity starts at home after all.
Lol he doesn't get chance to escape, she follows him to the bloody beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Mate” 🤢

He actively exploits his children, including his son potentially being trans. They give their kids cold showers when they misbehave, they don’t give them proper portion sizes.

Bad people to call your mate

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
“Mate” 🤢

He actively exploits his children, including his son potentially being trans. They give their kids cold showers when they misbehave, they don’t give them proper portion sizes.

Bad people to call your mate
Have you seen the Stacey Dooley sleeps over with them in 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Just when I thought she'd gone consecutive days without mentioning how massive the child is...instead of the "days without injury" workplace notifications, can we do a count here of how many days without mention of that MONSTER, BEAST, MAMMOTH, NECK-BREAKER, GLADIATOR etc etc 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just when I thought she'd gone consecutive days without mentioning how massive the child is...instead of the "days without injury" workplace notifications, can we do a count here of how many days without mention of that MONSTER, BEAST, MAMMOTH, NECK-BREAKER, GLADIATOR etc etc 🤣🤣
She needs to get over herself, kids are all different sizes, baby clothes are usually on the small size depending on brand so they can be 6 months one day and 9 the next, her child is probably v average for a boy but she wants to be all "me poor back". Imagine the guilt trip poor Milo will suffer in a few years when she goes on and on about how big he was 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry Melanie but I ain't having a kid... the world is going to tit as it is with overpopulation, climate change, what's left of the oil etc. 😂

With peace and love to all you parents out there (who are most likely doing amazing jobs 🤗 ) but like... is she trying to make people feel guilty for not having children? Christ on a bike.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She blocked me for commenting on her vegan post about formula milk, saying I was surprised to see her mentioning this as she has complained about ecofascism with regards to reducing birthrates.

So just to clear up it up:

Please have less children for the environment - bad, how dare you, ecofascist.

I have to use formula to feed my baby - bad, how dare you, what about the environment.

Also saw she posted an Instagram story referencing this. Fan behaviour 💓

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210531-103539~2.png

I find the way she replies to this question so dismissive and arrogant. It's a completely valid question and obviously the person HAS read the caption otherwise there wouldnt even be a question to ask.

And then just a few hours later she puts up this in her stories.

Screenshot_20210531-103706~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 597402
I find the way she replies to this question so dismissive and arrogant. It's a completely valid question and obviously the person HAS read the caption otherwise there wouldnt even be a question to ask.

View attachment 597403
Such a nasty person. The single mothers she is celebrating on the caption she is patronising and bashing as seen above. Hypocrite Mel strikes again. God the in laws must detest her! Imagine living with someone like that. If she's this toxic when she is portraying her best self. I can imagine her sitting in the attic bitter as duck spewing her rage online. Again, I feel so sorry for her baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Such a nasty person. The single mothers she is celebrating on the caption she is patronising and bashing as seen above. Hypocrite Mel strikes again. God the in laws must detest her! Imagine living with someone like that. If she's this toxic when she is portraying her best self. I can imagine her sitting in the attic bitter as duck spewing her rage online. Again, I feel so sorry for her baby!
I know on good authority that one of his sisters can’t stand her. She was initially happy for his brother and Mel seemed nice but has now copped on that she’s a weapon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 597402

View attachment 597403

Oh Melanie, you great big C U NEXT TUESDAY. Her captions are so convoluted she herself doesn't know what she means, and therefore cannot explain herself. She's an absolute weapon. Doesn't she realise she needs followers on her side to make an income?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's probably making next to nothing now fabletics dropped her hence why she's suddenly making an effort working on the book, she'll probably have to get a real job at some stage unless Thomas earns enough to keep her in fast fashion shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.