Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s so weird to me how she records herself crying, especially that sped up montage of her on the phone to the therapist crying?? She’s such a narcissist it’s insane
She basically admitted she does things only for money these days. Youtubers will milk pretty much any moment of their lives for $$

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she keep wasting money on such fugly clothes?? If they don't have enough money for a mortgage, and she isn't going anywhere, you'd think she practice what she preaches about rewearing all her outfits not buy some hideous jacket just to pose in her in laws back yard??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Time for yet another bio change you goise 😍

No longer grateful, Irish or a lifestyle blogger👏😂 mammy only made the third line....coz I'm def not a mammy blogger you goise ✌ but expect no other content. Apart from drab-letics of course
Screenshot_20210501-072300.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my days. I just sat through the new project reset video, and take a shot every time she says spiritual or spirit. She's like that posh girl that went to uni and acted like she was the first person to discover weed, manifestation and incense. It's just regurgitated bs she's found on instagram and tiktok without any critical thinking.

I really cannot stand influencers who "find out" about this stuff and preach it like they've been practicing daily, can't wait for the shadow work content to eventually come.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So what she's really say is "yeah but I need the money, and I know most people won't remember that scandal sooo pls be quiet"!!
that’s the correct summary 😐
There’s still been really questionable commentary about better help online that she’s chosen to ignore, if she took the time to look into the Instagram MH community she’d know that. I’m not connected to the comments on her YouTube (I only use my real account on there, connected to my google account, so I comment on nothing and follow none of these influencers, they’re all in my search bar 😂) At this point she’s in danger of really pushing vulnerable people in the wrong direction,
Health tracking apps, quack quack therapist apps. All about the cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
20210430_220304.jpg

3.jpg

Who wore it better you goise?

Just when I thought she couldn't possibly bless us with an outfit less flattering than the baby poo two piece :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

Apologies for triple posting.....😂 But I just watched the new project reset. And I'm dying 😂

She has officially lost the plot. A bargain basement Deepak Chopra. From anyone else I'd listen, but she needs help. And not from an app. Or a doctor she has already slated multiple times. I feel as if we're watching a nervous breakdown unfold.

I was trying to think what it reminded me off....and then I saw this scene in her video and it clicked....😂 Literally her and Pan in a few years.

Screenshot_20210501-134017__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210501-133915__01.jpg

P.s no one wants or needs to hear about your "love den" 🤢 putting stuff like that out on the internet is going to be far more detrimental to a child than sharing their name or face. Ha your mum said online that she made sex muffins and a room to shag your dad in while you slept 🥴 lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
With every new reel I think I lose a bit of my soul. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The latest one is just common sense surely. Maybe she was so excited about the shacket she just had to immortalise it’s existence in one of her unique, cringey reels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg her reels are painful to watch. I thought Trump’s speeches were but new cringe level unlocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

Apologies for triple posting.....😂 But I just watched the new project reset. And I'm dying 😂

She has officially lost the plot. A bargain basement Deepak Chopra. From anyone else I'd listen, but she needs help. And not from an app. Or a doctor she has already slated multiple times. I feel as if we're watching a nervous breakdown unfold.

I was trying to think what it reminded me off....and then I saw this scene in her video and it clicked....😂 Literally her and Pan in a few years.

View attachment 554827
View attachment 554825
P.s no one wants or needs to hear about your "love den" 🤢 putting stuff like that out on the internet is going to be far more detrimental to a child than sharing their name or face. Ha your mum said online that she made sex muffins and a room to shag your dad in while you slept 🥴 lovely
In all seriousness though I've previously thought her behaviour is so simular to Dee Dee Blancharde. On many occasion she's disregarded and challenged professional medical assistance until she is given the verdict that matches her own research.

Do you ever watch her content and think 'oh this might actually be a Thomas free video' and then up pops his eyebrows and teeth entertaing his own image and decide at that point that you literally can not watch this till the end. Can't stand him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just catching up but this is the service she said she would use on her Stereo with Jess not too long ago but wasn't actively using them

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What I find ridiculous is that half the video was her speaking to a GP which is fine and exactly what she should be doing...so how does the app have anything to do with her actual treatment/diagnosis etc. Like she literally spoke to a real doctor. Honestly, she makes no bleeping sense and it's beyond evident that she didn't do any proper research into this app and just jumped on it to make some money.
Also that video was just awful. I'm all for spirituality, meditation, whatever makes you feel good but to preach about it like you're the second coming is just beyond cringey.
You are a lost little girl in a woman's body Mel.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I find ridiculous is that half the video was her speaking to a GP which is fine and exactly what she should be doing...so how does the app have anything to do with her actual treatment/diagnosis etc. Like she literally spoke to a real doctor. Honestly, she makes no bleeping sense and it's beyond evident that she didn't do any proper research into this app and just jumped on it to make some money.
Also that video was just awful. I'm all for spirituality, meditation, whatever makes you feel good but to preach about it like you're the second coming is just beyond cringey.
You are a lost little girl in a woman's body Mel.
I agree if spirituality makes you happy go for it but this shite all the influencers are yapping about I manifested this house, I manifested this boohoo haul, all you have to do is want it and its yours, It's just that easy!

Twin flames, dark night of the soul or whatever is so toxic and damaging. I won't hammer on about it but Jesus, really unhealthy stuff.

I notice a pattern that those who are really lost and unhappy cling to dear life to stuff like the secret and manifesting. Shoving down feelings in favour of positive thinking (niomi smart).

(IMO) Manifesting and the secret actually hyper focuses on what individuals lack so you are always looking for the next big thing and never happy with what you have currently.Look at Mel for example- a beautiful baby, marriage and a good wage, yet constantly whines about what she doesn't have or lacks- a big house, wanting four children while constantly complaining about the one she has. Writes badly but refuses to take steps to better her writing. Her whole child's purpose revolves about how it has empowered Mel as a warrior mama, instead of a child softening Mel, it's make her more egotistical and selfish.

Influencers like Mel tailor spirituality in order to not have to do the hard work or take accountability. Perfect example being ; Mel acts out in her relationship and she refers to it as her "inner child acting out"
It's always the most problematic, narcisstic self proclaimed empaths who are just so so spiritual youse goise!

Its face to face intensive therapy that's needed not the secret or Deepak Chopra.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What in the freak is that reel?
And where is the neck brace? If there really is something seriously wrong with her neck she is doing so much damage to herself with all the head jerking.

On a side note, I love that Mrs. Sustainable promotes and uses the business Thomas's sister has. She has mentioned it more than once now. It's a place where you can buy rings for 1€. Tip top work conditions for everyone involved, I am sure. And oh so sustainably sourced. Local for sure and fair trade.

Reactions: 10
I agree if spirituality makes you happy go for it but this shite all the influencers are yapping about I manifested this house, I manifested this boohoo haul, all you have to do is want it and its yours, It's just that easy!

Twin flames, dark night of the soul or whatever is so toxic and damaging. I won't hammer on about it but Jesus, really unhealthy stuff.

I notice a pattern that those who are really lost and unhappy cling to dear life to stuff like the secret and manifesting. Shoving down feelings in favour of positive thinking (niomi smart).

(IMO) Manifesting and the secret actually hyper focuses on what individuals lack so you are always looking for the next big thing and never happy with what you have currently.Look at Mel for example- a beautiful baby, marriage and a good wage, yet constantly whines about what she doesn't have or lacks- a big house, wanting four children while constantly complaining about the one she has. Writes badly but refuses to take steps to better her writing. Her whole child's purpose revolves about how it has empowered Mel as a warrior mama, instead of a child softening Mel, it's make her more egotistical and selfish.

Influencers like Mel tailor spirituality in order to not have to do the hard work or take accountability. Perfect example being ; Mel acts out in her relationship and she refers to it as her "inner child acting out"
It's always the most problematic, narcisstic self proclaimed empaths who are just so so spiritual youse goise!

Its face to face intensive therapy that's needed not the secret or Deepak Chopra.
Yes, I agree so much!

First time commenting here, started lurking when I noticed a lot of bullshitting, self obsession and pure creepy behavior. The thing that made me realize her behavior wasn't sound was when it reminded me about my brother (he basically got so caught up in all the internet conspiracy stuff - he believes everything from evil media & blm, feminazi and is anti-vaxxer). The whole hypocrisy and inability to admit being wrong is the straw that broke the camels back for me, when I couldn't just enjoy her vids anymore. Was SLIGHTLY impressed that she didn't delete more comments from the last reset video - the whole comment thread about how problematic the sponsor was is still there, including my own comment (couldn't help it, dangerous mental health advice just makes my blood boil, especially since it was the reason I use to really like her... ) When people can't help but to go on about their spirituality and their own "journey" with it - is one of my red flags when you notice that they can only really talk and take in their own perspective and experience. Sure, I admit, I'm a total atheist. But I'll just as much admit that I admire anyone whose spiritual/religious (actual) journey brings healing and meaning to their life, but also gives them the perspective to care more intensely about others (AND it leads to action). Sorry about ramble!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I wish YOU were an influencer!! 👏🏼 Such an apt analysis and brilliant perspective ❤ Thankyou for saying that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish YOU were an influencer!! 👏🏼 Such an apt analysis and brilliant perspective ❤ Thankyou for saying that!
Haha thank you ❤

But like influencing is such hard work. Can't imagine how hard it must be to wake up every morning to trawl through webMD for a new diagnosis to profit off. Then having to film myself as not one but two charathers for a reel.... effort.

Picking up the heavy thesaurus every morning to pad out my book. I'm nowhere near talented enough to write something as profound as "juicy mammary tissue"

Getting into an argument and switching out through my hundreds of sock puppets to defend myself. How much does that pay?

You'd be exhausted...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210502-120525~2.png

Screenshot_20210502-120534~2.png

I think this is an interesting point. And of course she doesn't answer the question and dances around it....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.